SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

WREB at university of washington-kind of handpiece needed

Discussion in 'NBDE Exams & Licensure Exams' started by molaris, Jun 3, 2008.

  1. molaris

    molaris Member 5+ Year Member

    Jan 2, 2005
    Is anybody taking WREB at university of seattle.I wanted to find out if 5 pin handpiece would be working at the set over there or one would need a attachment for converting 5 pin to 6 pin or i need to buy a 6 pin handpiece.Thanks
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. ItsGavinC

    ItsGavinC Dentist Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

    Oct 7, 2001
    That information should be in the school information packet you were sent (or perhaps you haven't received it yet). Calling the school WREB rep is the best way to get the information you need and not have to worry about it.
  4. angeeeeee

    angeeeeee Senior Member 5+ Year Member

    Oct 3, 2004
    we use star...i don't know details on model #s, but i hope that helps :oops:
  5. molaris

    molaris Member 5+ Year Member

    Jan 2, 2005
    I called up maintainenece people in your school.They said 5 pin midwest would fit in there attachment of 6 pin but optic light wont work.Do u have any knowledge about this.I will really appreciate your reply for this.Thaks
  6. highlanderdds

    highlanderdds aka highlanderDMD 7+ Year Member

    Dec 4, 2003
    Los Angeles
    Can anyone tell me where I could find or borrow a bunsen burner at UW this week? I am taking my endo this friday.. thanks..

Share This Page