WREB CSW exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

anteater831

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone have tips on it?

3D prostho.

Members don't see this ad.

If you are concerned with the manipulation of the 3D models - there is a 15 minute tutorial that gives you plenty of time for practice prior to the commencement of the prosthodontic portion of the exam. :luck:

how do u study for this exam? What resources did u use? Anyone have old exams?

Theres really no way to study for the exam. You could go through dental decks / textbooks again, but it wouldnt help that much. You really need to know how to manipulate those models. It gets frustrating at times so take all 15 minutes during the tutorial. Review basics like crown prep designs, RPD ( rest seats, altered cast etc..), denture teeth set up etc..if you know the basics, you should be able to figure it out through the models. Dont be surprised if your computer freezes. Happened to at least 5 of my classmates.+pissed+

Members don't see this ad :)
hi . can any 1 plz explain to me wat this exam for (WREB CSW exam)!!! thank u so much

Can anyone who has taken the exam tell me how much you have to know outside of Prostho and Perio, like pharmacology, pathology....... HELP :scared: !

Can anyone who has taken the exam tell me how much you have to know outside of Prostho and Perio, like pharmacology, pathology....... HELP :scared: !

There are only two written sections on WREB: 1. Perio, 2. Prosth. You may need to know how to treat patients who have systemic medical conditions or are taking medications that will affect their intra-oral condition - but that is what you went to dental school to learn - No need to go nuts. I would highly suggest reading the manual before the exam though -a comprehensive knowledge of the protocol and criteria for the clinical portion is just as important as knowing the material covered on the written section of the exam. :luck: