WREB In California

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Boardassistant

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If you are looking for an assistant PM me and I will respond as soon as possible. I have all the instruments and handpieces you need.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

I will be taking WREB at USC this Dec. I need an assistant and instruments for that exam. Kindly contact me as soon as possible. I live in California too. Kindly contact me in this address. [email protected]

Members don't see this ad :)
hi doc, i really need your help.im confuse about wreb exam..i already pass part 1 and 2 and im planning to take wreb nxt year..not sure yet..anyway my question about this wreb exm is--i read it from the website that wreb is an agency and they dont issue you a liscense..so what happen if you pass the exam?since most of the state are close for foreign dentist and they want us to go for the 2 year progarm--im still deciding whether i go for it or not-tuition is too much..is there any state that i can go so i can practice as a dentist?do you think wreb is a good move for me?if i pass wreb can i prractice as a dentist?
pls help.i really need your answers..
thank you so much.godbless you:)

..... and then opt to take the California board and only practice in California.

hi doc, i really need your help.im confuse about wreb exam..i already pass part 1 and 2 and im planning to take wreb nxt year..not sure yet..anyway my question about this wreb exm is--i read it from the website that wreb is an agency and they dont issue you a liscense..so what happen if you pass the exam?since most of the state are close for foreign dentist and they want us to go for the 2 year progarm--im still deciding whether i go for it or not-tuition is too much..is there any state that i can go so i can practice as a dentist?do you think wreb is a good move for me?if i pass wreb can i prractice as a dentist?

I hav instruments and material for sale , iwill also provide material for CSW ,pl. email me if interested in buying.

You cannot take WREB (or any regional licensing exam) unless you are a graduate of accredited US dental school. Foreign trained dentists can take this exam if any state dental board gives you permission to take this exam and a write a letter to the WREB. At the moment the only state which allows doing this is Minnesota. First you need to send all the required documents (check their website) to them, then they might give you permission to take WREB.

:)
You cannot take WREB (or any regional licensing exam) unless you are a graduate of accredited US dental school. Foreign trained dentists can take this exam if any state dental board gives you permission to take this exam and a write a letter to the WREB. At the moment the only state which allows doing this is Minnesota. First you need to send all the required documents (check their website) to them, then they might give you permission to take WREB.

:) hey thanks for the info..i really appreciate it..i guess i wont be qualified for minnesota cz i didnt had the chance to take the board exam in mu country..

too bad..but il try to call them..im really desperate to take that exam.tc doc..if i have some questions ill ask you again:)

I hav instruments and material for sale , iwill also provide material for CSW ,pl. email me if interested in buying.

Hello Anu,
I am interested in buying material for CSW(this are prosto and perio computer exams, if I am right.)
Can you send me please more information about CSW and price.

Thanks.
Val5.

I am taking the WREB exam in San Antonio in Sept....Any suggestions on the facilities or words of wisdom on things to avoid and any heads up to help pass the exam?

Does any one know whether CA will accept WREB next year, 2008? I heard that there is a rumor that CA will not take WREB next year.
thanks

Val
What exactly did you use for the csw exam . And did it help
Neha
Hello Anu,
I am interested in buying material for CSW(this are prosto and perio computer exams, if I am right.)
Can you send me please more information about CSW and price.

Thanks.
Val5.