WREB instruments-Typodont for sale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Little fairy

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I have all my WREB stuff that I can sell.
1.Acadental Modupro endo typodont (most exam sites use this)- missing the upper sextants as I submitted mine, has fixing gel- $40 (all u need to buy is the upper sextants and apex putty which will end up being a lot cheaper than the whole kit. I will throw in some x-ray clip holders and lots of x-ray films free.
2. Complete Restorative cassette- it has every instrument (including the hand instruments) you need to finish ur composite and amalgam sections, its in great condition- $125
3. Endo cassette (with the rubber dam forceps and clamps)- $50. I will throw in all my boxes full of extra cones and files free.
4. Rubber dam clamp forceps and rubber dam punch- 20$ each
5. Composite curing light- $200.
I have more stuff, just ask for something, I may be willing to sell it. Please PM me if seriously interested and I can send pictures and details.

Members don't see this ad.

do u still have endo cassette and restorative casette?
pm please thank you

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,

I have all my WREB stuff that I can sell.
1.Acadental Modupro endo typodont (most exam sites use this)- missing the upper sextants as I submitted mine, has fixing gel- $40 (all u need to buy is the upper sextants and apex putty which will end up being a lot cheaper than the whole kit. I will throw in some x-ray clip holders and lots of x-ray films free.
2. Complete Restorative cassette- it has every instrument (including the hand instruments) you need to finish ur composite and amalgam sections, its in great condition- $125
3. Endo cassette (with the rubber dam forceps and clamps)- $50. I will throw in all my boxes full of extra cones and files free.
4. Rubber dam clamp forceps and rubber dam punch- 20$ each
5. Composite curing light- $200.
I have more stuff, just ask for something, I may be willing to sell it. Please PM me if seriously interested and I can send pictures and details.
Hi
Do u have Natural teeth?
Can I ask Why u take Wreb instead of California ?
Thank you

I was wondering if you still had your amalgam and composite kit. What is your final price, and how much $$$$$. If you can if I can see them in a picture that will be great :)