WREB?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DMD2002

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, has anyone here taken the WREB? Please reply if you have any idea about it!
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

The WREB is pretty straight forward. Class II amalgam, Class II Gold Inlay, ScRP (one quadrant), Endo. (on an extracted tooth mounted in acylic that you hold in your hand while working {very easy}), and a written prosth. exam. The amalgam, inlay, and ScRP are all on live patients. They can all be on the same patients or multiple patients. The main stress of the exam is finding the patients and guarenteeing that they show up for the exam. From talking to other people I gather that the WREB is one of the easiest licensing boards.

The WREB is pretty straight forward. Class II amalgam, Class II Gold Inlay, ScRP (one quadrant), Endo. (on an extracted tooth mounted in acylic that you hold in your hand while working {very easy}), and a written prosth. exam. The amalgam, inlay, and ScRP are all on live patients. They can all be on the same patients or multiple patients. The main stress of the exam is finding the patients and guarenteeing that they show up for the exam. From talking to other people I gather that the WREB is one of the easiest licensing boards.

Thank you! My problem is finding patients in a state I didn't live in or go to school at!