Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

wright state anyone?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by doforever, May 29, 2002.

1. doforever

doforever New Member

Has anyone applied to wright state for admission into the class of 2006 and still not heard anything as far as an interview/application status is concerned? They have yet to send me any info via mail and are reluctant to say anything over the phone.

2. westsidespartan

westsidespartan Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Yep, I applied to Wright State and haven't heard anything. Last thing I got was a postcard saying my file is complete. I assume I'm rejected since I haven't been offered an interview and it seems bit late in the season! Tell me if you hear anything.

3. Optimistic

Optimistic Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I have not heard anything either, and Iam not expecting to hear anymore any more anyways.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Resident Alien

7+ Year Member

I interviewed in November, waitlisted in December, and placed in the middle third of waitlist in May.

I would call and ask them, so hopes arent high.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. doforever

doforever New Member

resident, i think i am going to apply again next year- what did you think of the school?