Wright State Interviews Anyone???

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by tatabox80, Nov 24, 2002.

1. tatabox80

tatabox80 Super-Duper Member

Attending Physician
    Just wondering if anyone has had an interview at Wright State within the last few weeks. I haven't heard anyone post any acceptances from there lately and haven't seen any new interview questions on interview feedback either...

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Jmassey

Jmassey Member

I interviewed with WSU in early Oct. I'm still checking the mail everyday like fiend, waiting for a letter from them. I had a hang up with my LORs though, so I think that's what may be delaying my letter. Any luck with you?

4. Green912

Attending Physician
    Haven't heard anything, and by applications has been complete since Oct 14th.

5. DukeBluDevl02

DukeBluDevl02 Senior Member

That makes two of us. App was complete mid-October, I've heard nothing from Wright State, nor Ohio State for that matter. I'm still waiting...

Any of you heard from Cinci or MCO?

6. Jmassey

Jmassey Member

I've got an interview with Cinci and MCO coming up. But likewise, I have heard squat from OSU. From what I've heard they are only looking at people wiith >3.5 GPA AND >30 MCAT until Jan.

7. Dreamin

Dreamin Senior Member

I haven't heard from Wright State yet...but they lost my LOR's so my application was a little delayed. I have interviews coming up at UC and MCO, but no word from OSU yet.

8. Doctor Octopus

Doctor Octopus Hospitalist

Resident [Any Field]
    Check your status page on the online app. One day, mine changed to "A decession has been reached and mailed to your preferred address"

Yes, they spelled "decision" like that. It took about a week after that to get the letter.

9. nichols195

nichols195 Member

havent heard from wright state or ohio state....heard from uc within a week and a half of turning in my secondary though

and as far as the osu pre-january 3.5+ 30+ MCAT rule goes: i have both and havent heard anything.

10. shanet74

shanet74 Member

WSU lost my letters too. I wonder what gives with their scanning system. They told me to wait 4-6 weeks for processing of the letters, and after 4-6 weeks...no letters. I have to resend them. I wonder if anyone else has had problems regarding LOR's.

11. DukeBluDevl02

DukeBluDevl02 Senior Member

12. tatabox80

tatabox80 Super-Duper Member

Attending Physician
  13. Shorti3181

Shorti3181 Junior Member

Fellow [Any Field]
    I interviewed Oct. 9 and got an acceptance letter Oct. 23, so they are getting apps turned around. Hopefully you will hear back from them soon.