AStudent

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 24, 2005
Status
No more interviews, per head of admissions.

gbiz

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Dec 13, 2004
MI
Status
Resident [Any Field]
I know, they told me the same thing...

BUT I HAVE YET TO HEAR ANYTHING FROM THE SCHOOL!!!!

It is my conclusion that Wright is the worst school to apply to. I know both of us are out of state and they dont accept much from out of state- but they were rude everytime I tried calling, and look, they are done interviewing and have yet to say anything to me post secondary.

OP
AStudent

AStudent

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 24, 2005
Status
I was complete 7/13 :laugh:

Still haven't heard anything back.

gbiz

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Dec 13, 2004
MI
Status
Resident [Any Field]
AStudent said:
I was complete 7/13 :laugh:

Still haven't heard anything back.

Makes you think they may have lost it or something? So, whenever you called, were they extremely rude and would never even bother looking at your file or anything (never took AMCAS ID or jack!)?

kornnata

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 13, 2003
Visit site
Status
Medical Student
gbiz said:
Makes you think they may have lost it or something? So, whenever you called, were they extremely rude and would never even bother looking at your file or anything (never took AMCAS ID or jack!)?
When I called, they kept referring me to go online to check the status. I want to get the status of one LOR because I changed the name of one of my recommender, since they are done for the year I guess the letter never show up or they just lost it. This school really reminded me of NYU which send out email to all applicants waiting decision not to call the admission office.