Wright State University Housing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

U4iA

εὐφορία
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can anyone who attends WSU tell me some places where medical students live? Do most students live within walking distance to the school? If I wasn't going to live at a place that was very convenient, I would probably buy a house since it would end up being cheaper than renting.

Thanks for your advice.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm starting at Wright State this August as well and I have no idea about housing either. I think the best thing to do is get in touch with the admissions office and see if someone can get us in touch with a current student. I'll make a call this week and see what I can come up with and then get back to you.

Have you tried searching under RENTNET and going for the city of Fairborn. Ohio. This is a start.

1: Evergreene Park Apartments 2486 Roseanne Ct, Fairborn

2: Swank Apartments 239 Orville Street, Fairborn

3: Lovington Arms Apartment 345 1/2 Lovington Drive, Fairborn

4: University Woods Community 2040 Chapel Drive , Fairborn

5: Charter Woods Apartments 1603 Charter Woods Circle, Fairborn

6: Treeborn Apartments 460 E Dayton Yellow Springs Rd, Fairborn

7: Ivy Manor Apartments 165 West Funderburg Road, Fairborn

Members don't see this ad :)
I won't be attending Wright state but I am from the area. You should really try beavercreek ohio. It's really close to the school and I believe the apartments might be a little better.

My boyfriend is currently at WSU. If you check out apartmentguide.com and look in the beavercreek area, there are a lot of good apartment complexes. Beavercreek, not Dayton, is definitely the place to live b/c it's the closest in terms of proximity to school and it has all the stores you'd need (a good mall too.) I lived out there for 6 months, and I know Emerald Lakes is a place a lot of people live in. But I'd check out apartment guide...Exit 17, or Fairfield Rd. is the school's exit, if you want to make sure you live right in that area.