Wright State won't let me go

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Caffeinated

Army Strong
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I recently had a funny encounter with Wright State. I listed them on my AMCAS, but I never completed the secondary. After I talked it over with my wife, she said she did not want to live in Dayton again (we both graduated from Univ of Dayton in '95/'96). About a week ago they called me for an interview, and a few days later sent me an email. It took me a few days to get back to them. When I finally got in touch with the lady in admissions, I told her about my situation and said that I was reconsidering my application to Wright State. She asked what I would do if Wright State was the only place I got in. I paused, and then she said "don't close any doors right now, let's leave this open." I said ok, I would call back in November.

When I was wrapping up the phone call, I thanked her, and she said something like "Thanks, honey!" I was rolling! I don't remember Ohio being one of those places where honey was all that common, she didn't have a southern accent, and she didn't sound very old. No LOR's, no secondary, and no secondary fee, and they want me for an interview, and call me honey.

I feel so loved!:love:

Members don't see this ad.

I think you're going to get multiple acceptances, but I'd go to their interview just to be on the safe side.