Writing about white identity and interests as a med student

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Occident

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Recently I was offered the opportunity to write a regular column in a publication which focuses on Caucasian identity and culture in the United States, similar in concept to analogs such as "Ebony Magazine" for African-Americans or "Out Magazine" for LGBT individuals.

Normally I would accept this offer without a second thought, but I will be matriculating as a US MD student this upcoming Fall and I wanted to gauge what sort of stigma writing about white interests might engender especially with respect to ambiguous "professionalism" guidelines and residency applications. Surely this would not be grounds for expulsion?

Obviously it goes without saying that nothing I would write would be derogatory or offensive about other ethnic groups. Nonetheless, in a similar scope to the aforementioned publications, I would be advocating for white interests in the political and social sense and would be promoting a celebration of a pan-European culture and identity.

Some people will call me a troll because my post count is low, but I am merely a lurker who finally was struck with a question to inquire about on SDN. Thank you for your input and help.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that your profile pic is Kaiser Wilhelm I, unifier of the German empire

but tell me more about "caucasian identity and culture" this sounds fascinating

Reactions: 5 users
Try it and let us know how it works out.

Recently I was offered the opportunity to write a regular column in a publication which focuses on Caucasian identity and culture in the United States, similar in concept to analogs such as "Ebony Magazine" for African-Americans or "Out Magazine" for LGBT individuals.

Normally I would accept this offer without a second thought, but I will be matriculating as a US MD student this upcoming Fall and I wanted to gauge what sort of stigma writing about white interests might engender especially with respect to ambiguous "professionalism" guidelines and residency applications. Surely this would not be grounds for expulsion?

Obviously it goes without saying that nothing I would write would be derogatory or offensive about other ethnic groups. Nonetheless, in a similar scope to the aforementioned publications, I would be advocating for white interests in the political and social sense and would be promoting a celebration of a pan-European culture and identity.

Some people will call me a troll because my post count is low, but I am merely a lurker who finally was struck with a question to inquire about on SDN. Thank you for your input and help.

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm sure it's just a coincidence that your profile pic is Kaiser Wilhelm I, unifier of the German empire

but tell me more about "caucasian identity and culture" this sounds fascinating

Based on observations from both the small scale of my daily life and with respect to the general zeitgeist of the American public, I believe that most ethnic groups practice a positive and healthy pride in their ethnic identity yet most white Americans operate in the complete absence of a white identity. I hope to build awareness to the fact that whites are a global minority at ~12% of the world population and are rapidly becoming a minority in every country that we inhabit. If we cannot develop a similar, healthy sense of white identity then I am a very pessimistic about our future, especially with the increasing fervor in anti-white rhetoric and violence from radicals such as BLM and La Raza.

My goal as a writer is not to tear down other races or disparage people because I respect the diversity of the world and want all ethnic groups to celebrate and take pride in their identity. I merely want to promote a similar pride in my fellow whites.

Try it and let us know how it works out.

While I appreciate your input, my reason for posting this thread was so I could determine whether or not to pursue this journalistic opportunity before I faced potential repercussions as a medical student, regardless of whether those consequences were just or unfair.

Reactions: 1 user
As long as it's not racist or promoting hate who cares. If you've already been accepted they're not going to expel you unless you either break a law or violate the honor code in some way. Besides, it's not like it's something you'll be putting on your CV or advertising to your school. How would they even find out about it?

Reactions: 1 users
I merely want to promote a similar pride in my fellow whites.
gay-pride-300x252.jpg

"Gay Pride was not born of a need to celebrate being gay, but our right to exist without persecution. So instead of wondering why there isn't a Straight Pride movement, be thankful you don't need one."

I don't think this will look good for you. These movements to celebrate being in some minority class aren't about just being proud of and knowledgeable about your background. It's more about the above image/quote. Celebrating pride in being some already privileged non-minority group doesn't send the message that you have pride in your background, but instead sends the message that you don't get the above.

As already mentioned, though, I don't know how others would find out unless you told them. So if you want to do this, then have fun. But I would never recommend putting this on your CV and expecting it to go over well even if you tried to explain yourself.

Reactions: 12 users
gay-pride-300x252.jpg

"Gay Pride was not born of a need to celebrate being gay, but our right to exist without persecution. So instead of wondering why there isn't a Straight Pride movement, be thankful you don't need one."

I don't think this will look good for you. These movements to celebrate being in some minority class aren't about just being proud of and knowledgeable about your background. It's more about the above image/quote. Celebrating pride in being some already privileged non-minority group doesn't send the message that you have pride in your background, but instead sends the message that you don't get the above.

As already mentioned, though, I don't know how others would find out unless you told them. So if you want to do this, then have fun. But I would never recommend putting this on your CV and expecting it to go over well even if you tried to explain yourself.

I definitely wouldn't put this endeavor on a CV, and I am grateful for your feedback as a resident. I'm considering whether to use a pseudonym or not, and if it is likely that residency directors would tacitly disregard my application if a google search connected my name to white identity journalism then I probably will choose to write under a different moniker. Nonetheless, if somehow I was "outed" I just wanted to make sure schools still allowed some modicum of free speech and I wouldn't be expelled for promoting white pride and culture.

Nonetheless, the mindset encapsulated in your image is actually one of my main motivations for pursuing this undertaking despite the potential ramifications it might have on my future medical career. I can assure you that in places like South America or Asia or Africa, pride in one's Hispanic or Asian or African ethnicity and culture is very widespread and enthusiastic despite the fact that these countries are largely homogeneous and the people celebrating their race constitute the dominant, "privileged" ethnicity of their respective country.

Only in predominantly white countries is the concept of "white pride" paradoxically taboo, and when one looks at demographic projections there likely won't be any majority-white countries in the next 100 years (maybe Poland). If people don't stand up for their race while they still possess a tenuous majority, when is the appropriate time to advocate for their interests? After they've been rendered an insignificant minority?

But I appreciate your reply as well as Stagg737.

I could have sworn there is an episode of South Park out there that answers this question.

But in all seriousness, if you were someone seriously interested in maintaining your professional image, based on the current political climate in our country you would know the answer to your question. Feel free to stir up the muddy water if you desire.

Reactions: 2 users
Without going on about how silly the idea of 'white culture' is, you won't be expelled unless you present yourself as a representative of the school. You may not receive very kind looks when people find out your views, though.

OP,

Admissions committees love Social Justice Warriors (SJW). The issue with SJW (not social justice itself - but the so called "warriors") is that they will jump on and attack anything that that outwardly supports a non-minority demograph that isn't also an obvious call for equality/justices for all peoples. Trust me when I tell you that SJWs will have zero qualms whatsoever about sharing your hobby with anyone in a position of authority at the school, possibly manipulating the story to denigrate your image with your administration and put you in a position that you wouldn't want to be in - justified or not justified, the complainant in these matters usually is lent more credence than the person brought into the light of the microscope so-to-speak. I cannot encourage you enough to steer clear of this writing opportunity, or if you decide to do it anyway, use a pen name and tell no one about the hobby or your pen name.

People will petition to you and say "You're going to be a doctor, you're in a field of respected status and you are in a position to help promote the livelihood of the marginalized members of our society", in so many words. Be prepared to be told to "Check your privilege" a lot - for absolutely no reason. Are you European? Perhaps you could right about the identify of your homeland and their culture and you'd fly well below anyones radar. Noone is going to make a fuss about writing about Croatian heritage or the food and sporting interests of Denmark.

And if any of this sounds strange or unlikely - trust me - because I've been put under the spotlight for much, much less controversial things. If someone has an issue and complains about it, your school will be liable if they don't follow up on that complaint with you - regardless of how menial or pointless it is. Case and point - I am a cancer survivor and I use my story to raise funds for a cause on social media, annually - last year I had to cut my campaign short because another medical student felt my facebook activity regarding the matter was "triggering".

Also, there was this: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...-says-college-censored-his-abortion-rant.html

Keep in mind, I recognize you are saying your musings will not be derogatory or hate-mongering - but how that is being defined in college campuses these days is becoming a very grey blur, "Microaggressions".

Please, carefully consider if this opportunity is a beneficial thing for you to pursue. My money is on the notion that it will do more harm than good for you.

Good Luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
I definitely wouldn't put this endeavor on a CV, and I am grateful for your feedback as a resident. I'm considering whether to use a pseudonym or not, and if it is likely that residency directors would tacitly disregard my application if a google search connected my name to white identity journalism then I probably will choose to write under a different moniker. Nonetheless, if somehow I was "outed" I just wanted to make sure schools still allowed some modicum of free speech and I wouldn't be expelled for promoting white pride and culture.

They don't: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...-says-college-censored-his-abortion-rant.html

Nonetheless, the mindset encapsulated in your image is actually one of my main motivations for pursuing this undertaking despite the potential ramifications it might have on my future medical career. I can assure you that in places like South America or Asia or Africa, pride in one's Hispanic or Asian or African ethnicity and culture is very widespread and enthusiastic despite the fact that these countries are largely homogeneous and the people celebrating their race constitute the dominant, "privileged" ethnicity of their respective country.

You cannot compare a nation of Argentinians waving flags because their countries team wrecked Los Venezuelanos in Copa America, to a melting pot like the United States. The issue of "privilege" exists precisely because of heterogeneity in the "American Life" people living here experience.

I can assure you that in places like South America or Asia or Africa, pride in one's Hispanic or Asian or African ethnicity and culture is very widespread and enthusiastic despite the fact that these countries are largely homogeneous and the people celebrating their race constitute the dominant, "privileged" ethnicity of their respective country.

Fascinating. I would like to hear more about these Hispanic, Asian, and African ethnicities and cultures.

Reactions: 4 users
gay-pride-300x252.jpg

I notice that whoever wrote this didn't want to change the meaning of "pride." He must have agreed that the word itself conferred positivity!

Members don't see this ad :)

Only in predominantly white countries is the concept of "white pride" paradoxically taboo, and when one looks at demographic projections there likely won't be any majority-white countries in the next 100 years (maybe Poland). If people don't stand up for their race while they still possess a tenuous majority, when is the appropriate time to advocate for their interests? After they've been rendered an insignificant minority?

But I appreciate your reply as well as Stagg737.

Those countries don't celebrate the fact that they are of a predominant color though. They celebrate their culture. In predominately white European countries you find rich culture throughout with often flamboyant displays with no specific focus on color.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Pride/identity movements are all about standing up for who you are in opposition of oppression. I actually get and even agree with your points, OP. But until being white is synonymous with oppression/poverty/discrimination, etc. this will just not sit well with a lot of people. Mainly people who identify as oppressed...frequently by white people. To them, you'll really come off as the oppressor who wants an even tighter stranglehold.

Not everyone is as open minded as you.

Edit: Case in point, the second half of the post below this one will literally read like "THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN!" (imagine I said that in a deep southern accent) to a lot of people.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Last edited:
OP,

Admissions committees love Social Justice Warriors (SJW). The issue with SJW (not social justice itself - but the so called "warriors") is that they will jump on and attack anything that that outwardly supports a non-minority demograph that isn't also an obvious call for equality/justices for all peoples. Trust me when I tell you that SJWs will have zero qualms whatsoever about sharing your hobby with anyone in a position of authority at the school, possibly manipulating the story to denigrate your image with your administration and put you in a position that you wouldn't want to be in - justified or not justified, the complainant in these matters usually is lent more credence than the person brought into the light of the microscope so-to-speak. I cannot encourage you enough to steer clear of this writing opportunity, or if you decide to do it anyway, use a pen name and tell no one about the hobby or your pen name.

People will petition to you and say "You're going to be a doctor, you're in a field of respected status and you are in a position to help promote the livelihood of the marginalized members of our society", in so many words. Be prepared to be told to "Check your privilege" a lot - for absolutely no reason. Are you European? Perhaps you could right about the identify of your homeland and their culture and you'd fly well below anyones radar. Noone is going to make a fuss about writing about Croatian heritage or the food and sporting interests of Denmark.

And if any of this sounds strange or unlikely - trust me - because I've been put under the spotlight for much, much less controversial things. If someone has an issue and complains about it, your school will be liable if they don't follow up on that complaint with you - regardless of how menial or pointless it is. Case and point - I am a cancer survivor and I use my story to raise funds for a cause on social media, annually - last year I had to cut my campaign short because another medical student felt my facebook activity regarding the matter was "triggering".

Also, there was this: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...-says-college-censored-his-abortion-rant.html

Keep in mind, I recognize you are saying your musings will not be derogatory or hate-mongering - but how that is being defined in college campuses these days is being a very grey blur, "Microaggressions".

Please, carefully consider if this opportunity is a beneficial thing for you to pursue. My money is on the notion that it will do more harm than good for you.

Good Luck.

Excellent post, you've basically addressed all of my concerns and confirmed my lingering presuppositions. I figured there would likely ramifications when applying to residencies so I will only publish things under some unaffiliated pseudonym. My biggest concern would be the consequences if somehow I was revealed as the author despite my assiduous efforts to protect my identity, but nonetheless, this is a chance I feel comfortable taking because I intend to write only in a positive, uplifting and uncontroversial manner. It is a pity that free speech is not more celebrated in our society but alas -- such is life.

Those countries don't celebrate the fact that they are of a predominant color though. They celebrate their culture. In predominately white European countries you find rich culture throughout with often flamboyant displays with no specific focus on color.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

No question that every country has their own unique cultural traditions and institutions like Oktoberfest for Germany and "Dia de Muertos" in Mexico. Nonetheless, in addition to their specific country of origin most people identify themselves with a broader nationality as evidenced by the many "Hispanic" or "Asian" pride and advocacy groups despite the fact that these designations clearly represent a larger population than one specific country. The concept of pan-Europeanism and white identity has existed in Europe long before the conspicuous presence of any non-white minorities -- for those who are fans of literature, the short story "A Sahib's War" by Rudyard Kipling written over 100 years ago is one of many which evinces that group identity as whites among Europeans, even of disparate countries, was widely observed. Additionally, the concept of a multicultural America is a very novel and recent innovation because until 1965 our immigration laws were specifically designed to only allow northwestern European immigration. America identified as a "white" nation, for better or worse, until very recently.

In short every race and ethnic group deserves to have an advocate, because to draw a hypothetical medical analogy: if nurse practitioners, medical device companies, and large hospital conglomerates all have a powerful lobbying group in Washington DC and physicians have nothing (I've heard the AMA is comparatively impotent), then physicians can anticipate a gloomy future with nobody going to bat for them against these puissant competing interests. We have observed historically that in countries where whites once comprised a majority and eventually allowed non-whites to outnumber them, such as Rhodesia or South Africa, the end result is usually the violent expulsion of the whites and the precipitous decline of the nation from its former glory. I do not advocate for my own interests but for those of my children and grandchildren. Whites are rapidly becoming minorities in every country that we inhabit, and I do not believe that the anti-white rhetoric from the likes of BLM and La Raza will pacify when whites are eventually a minority but actually will increase in indignation as we shrink in representation and they increase in influence. Ironically, the attacks on "white privilege" will be more ferocious the more insignificant of a population that whites become. And unfortunately for the white Rhodesian farmers who had to flee to white countries, in 100 years there likely won't be a white-majority country to call an ethnic homeland to escape to should that a same violence appear in the West. Thus, there is an unequivocal need for white advocacy before we allow whites to become a minority in every country on Earth.

Excellent post, you've basically addressed all of my concerns and confirmed my lingering presuppositions. I figured there would likely ramifications when applying to residencies so I will only publish things under some unaffiliated pseudonym. My biggest concern would be the consequences if somehow I was revealed as the author despite my assiduous efforts to protect my identity, but nonetheless, this is a chance I feel comfortable taking because I intend to write only in a positive, uplifting and uncontroversial manner. It is a pity that free speech is not more celebrated in our society but alas -- such is life.

No question that every country has their own unique cultural traditions and institutions like Oktoberfest for Germany and "Dia de Muertos" in Mexico. Nonetheless, in addition to their specific country of origin most people identify themselves with a broader nationality as evidenced by the many "Hispanic" or "Asian" pride and advocacy groups despite the fact that these designations clearly represent a larger population than one specific country. The concept of pan-Europeanism and white identity has existed in Europe long before the conspicuous presence of any non-white minorities -- for those who are fans of literature, the short story "A Sahib's War" by Rudyard Kipling written over 100 years ago is one of many which evinces that group identity as whites among Europeans, even of disparate countries, was widely observed. Additionally, the concept of a multicultural America is a very novel and recent innovation because until 1965 our immigration laws were specifically designed to only allow northwestern European immigration. America identified as a "white" nation, for better or worse, until very recently."

China. Railroads. 1800s. Dude. C'mon.

If this is seriously a "cause" that you are driven by, I think you need to reevaluate your beliefs and take another look at the melting pot that is the United States. You also need to take a careful look at the other pride movements in the US and what they mean to the people who are a part of them.

I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you are not a racist and that this publication is not associated with a white pride hate group. However, several of your statements make me question your motivations, for instance your statement that loss of the white majority leads to the downfall of nations. You even use South Africa as an example - a country whose history is marred by institutionalized racism under apartheid.

Don't do this paper. Think very seriously about how it reflects on you.

China. Railroads. 1800s. Dude. C'mon.

Yes, and in response to what was deemed "out-of-control" Chinese immigration Congress passed the Chinese Exclusion Act of 1882. One could posit the mass shipment of African slaves, which always constituted some 10% of our population, in an effort to argue that America's immigration policies always promoted multi-racialism but the truth is historically our laws were always designed to favor a white majority and a white identity until the 1965 immigration law, the exceptions notwithstanding. The 1924 immigration law, which was the direct predecessor to the 1965 one, forbid all forms of Asian and Arab immigration and severely restrict immigration from the southern and eastern areas of Europe, giving precedence to what was considered the "whiter" parts of northwestern Europe.

Yes, and in response to what was deemed "out-of-control" Chinese immigration Congress passed the Chinese Exclusion Act of 1882. One could posit the mass shipment of African slaves, which always constituted some 10% of our population, in an effort to argue that America's immigration policies always promoted multi-racialism but the truth is historically our laws were always designed to favor a white majority and a white identity until the 1965 immigration law, the exceptions notwithstanding. The 1924 immigration law, which was the direct predecessor to the 1965 one, forbid all forms of Asian and Arab immigration and severely restrict immigration from the southern and eastern areas of Europe, giving precedence to what was considered the "whiter" parts of northwestern Europe.

This is exactly why I don't concern myself with the past. Tell the stories of yesteryear and you'll stay in yesteryear. Onward.

This is exactly why I don't concern myself with the past. Tell the stories of yesteryear and you'll stay in yesteryear. Onward.

I'm not necessarily supporting the immigration laws in the past, I just wanted to reference the historical evolution of our immigration policy to show that Chinese immigration at that time was very abnormal and not representative of America's image as a white, occidental nation in that epoch.

If this is seriously a "cause" that you are driven by, I think you need to reevaluate your beliefs and take another look at the melting pot that is the United States. You also need to take a careful look at the other pride movements in the US and what they mean to the people who are a part of them.

I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you are not a racist and that this publication is not associated with a white pride hate group. However, several of your statements make me question your motivations, for instance your statement that loss of the white majority leads to the downfall of nations. You even use South Africa as an example - a country whose history is marred by institutionalized racism under apartheid.

Don't do this paper. Think very seriously about how it reflects on you.

One could conceive a very coherent, well-substantiated argument devoid of "hate" that the current state of South Africa is a disaster and the people of all races were much better off 20-30 years ago. Murder, in addition to literally every violent crime across the board, has ballooned under Nelson Mandela's supervision. South Africa is not the thriving and stable country of yesteryear and the people of Zimbabwe (formerly Rhodesia) are quite literally starving in the streets with all of its infrastructure dilapidated and sanitation non-existent.

866_2_1365615779.jpg

picture-113.png

Nonetheless, if one doesn't fight for for white interests now while they're still a majority, should they just wait until they're 49% of the population and then demand advocacy? Wait until 25%? Like I said, I fear that the calls to "end white privilege" will only grow more vehement and potentially violent as whites reduce in number and influence. If white Americans don't want to end up like Rhodesians it is in their collective group interests to ensure that whites don't become a minority in literally every single country in the world.

I'm not necessarily supporting the immigration laws in the past, I just wanted to reference the historical evolution of our immigration policy to show that Chinese immigration at that time was very abnormal and not representative of America's image as a white, occidental nation in that epoch.

One could conceive a very coherent, well-substantiated argument devoid of "hate" that the current state of South Africa is a disaster and the people of all races were much better off 20-30 years ago. Murder, in addition to literally every violent crime across the board, has ballooned under Nelson Mandela's supervision. South Africa is not the thriving and stable country of yesteryear and the people of Zimbabwe (formerly Rhodesia) are quite literally starving in the streets with all of its infrastructure dilapidated and sanitation non-existent.

866_2_1365615779.jpg

picture-113.png

Nonetheless, if one doesn't fight for for white interests now while they're still a majority, should they just wait until they're 49% of the population and then demand advocacy? Wait until 25%? Like I said, I fear that the calls to "end white privilege" will only grow more vehement and potentially violent as whites reduce in number and influence. If white Americans don't want to end up like Rhodesians it is in their collective group interests to ensure that whites don't become a minority in literally every single country in the world.

The more you post, the more bigoted you appear.

If this is not an accurate portrayal of your beliefs, you may want to rethink your posts.

Reactions: 6 users
The more you post, the more bigoted you appear.

If this is not an accurate portrayal of your beliefs, you may want to rethink your posts.

I would never consider any of my views "bigoted". I am an ardent proponent of global diversity and you would find me a vehement critic of any attempts to displace the black population of Nigeria with Hispanic individuals or replace the Japanese with a bunch of Scandinavians.

However, none of these hypothetical situations are actual issues right now. Diversity and multiculturalism seems to be reserved only for predominantly white countries, and demographic projections indicate that virtually every white country from the USA, Canada, Australia, most of Europe, etc is rapidly finding its white population displaced. When I see violent, racist nationalists setting fire to cities like Ferguson and Baltimore with cries to "end white privilege", white Americans would be prudent to observe a legitimate existential fear that our presence might not be wanted long-term if we allow ourselves to reduced to an insignificant minority as we are projected to become.

Existential crisis?

What? Are you saying that the most salient character of America is the whiteness? Wow, you have such a low opinion of the U.S.

Dude, OP - every post you write - each one is a more shining example than the last - that you should not take this writing opportunity. Quit while you're ahead man. Please - take the good advice of a peer who is several years your senior and has waded through the muddy waters you're eagerly splashing into.

Last edited:

No question that every country has their own unique cultural traditions and institutions like Oktoberfest for Germany and "Dia de Muertos" in Mexico. Nonetheless, in addition to their specific country of origin most people identify themselves with a broader nationality as evidenced by the many "Hispanic" or "Asian" pride and advocacy groups despite the fact that these designations clearly represent a larger population than one specific country. The concept of pan-Europeanism and white identity has existed in Europe long before the conspicuous presence of any non-white minorities -- for those who are fans of literature, the short story "A Sahib's War" by Rudyard Kipling written over 100 years ago is one of many which evinces that group identity as whites among Europeans, even of disparate countries, was widely observed. Additionally, the concept of a multicultural America is a very novel and recent innovation because until 1965 our immigration laws were specifically designed to only allow northwestern European immigration. America identified as a "white" nation, for better or worse, until very recently.

In short every race and ethnic group deserves to have an advocate, because to draw a hypothetical medical analogy: if nurse practitioners, medical device companies, and large hospital conglomerates all have a powerful lobbying group in Washington DC and physicians have nothing (I've heard the AMA is comparatively impotent), then physicians can anticipate a gloomy future with nobody going to bat for them against these puissant competing interests. We have observed historically that in countries where whites once comprised a majority and eventually allowed non-whites to outnumber them, such as Rhodesia or South Africa, the end result is usually the violent expulsion of the whites and the precipitous decline of the nation from its former glory. I do not advocate for my own interests but for those of my children and grandchildren. Whites are rapidly becoming minorities in every country that we inhabit, and I do not believe that the anti-white rhetoric from the likes of BLM and La Raza will pacify when whites are eventually a minority but actually will increase in indignation as we shrink in representation and they increase in influence. Ironically, the attacks on "white privilege" will be more ferocious the more insignificant of a population that whites become. And unfortunately for the white Rhodesian farmers who had to flee to white countries, in 100 years there likely won't be a white-majority country to call an ethnic homeland to escape to should that a same violence appear in the West. Thus, there is an unequivocal need for white advocacy before we allow whites to become a minority in every country on Earth.

I would never consider any of my views "bigoted". I am an ardent proponent of global diversity and you would find me a vehement critic of any attempts to displace the black population of Nigeria with Hispanic individuals or replace the Japanese with a bunch of Scandinavians.

However, none of these hypothetical situations are actual issues right now. Diversity and multiculturalism seems to be reserved only for predominantly white countries, and demographic projections indicate that virtually every white country from the USA, Canada, Australia, most of Europe, etc is rapidly finding its white population displaced. When I see violent, racist nationalists setting fire to cities like Ferguson and Baltimore with cries to "end white privilege", white Americans would be prudent to observe a legitimate existential fear that our presence might not be wanted long-term if we allow ourselves to reduced to an insignificant minority as we are projected to become.

1. Your writing is stilted, wordy, and hackneyed. You frankly suck at writing and won't contribute anything of value to anyone that matters.
2. Intentionally or not, your posts are parroting the talking points of many White Supremacy movements.
3. If your identity were uncovered, it would be on Google. Forever. Good luck finding a residency, a job, or attracting patients with your article popping up every time somebody Googles your name. What's the risk/benefit analysis here?

Based on 1-3, I strongly suggest that you don't write this article and give your views a rethink. You'll soon be taking care of patients who'd want better from their doctor than someone writing for a mysterious "publication" that champions the views of White identity. And really? Out of all the misery in the world, out of all the suffering--this is what you're passionate about? Give me a break.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9 users
1. Your writing is stilted, wordy, and hackneyed. You frankly suck at writing and won't contribute anything of value to anyone that matters.
2. Intentionally or not, your posts are parroting some of the talking points of many White Supremacy movements.
3. If your identity were uncovered, it would be on Google. Forever. Good luck finding a residency, a job, or attracting patients with your article popping up every time somebody Googles your name. What's the risk/benefit analysis here?

Based on 1-3, I strongly suggest that you don't write this article and give your views a rethink. You'll soon be taking care of patients who'd want better from their doctor than someone writing for a mysterious "publication" that champions the views of White identity. And really? Out of all the misery in the world, out of all the suffering--this is what you're passionate about? Give me a break.

Nailed it.
PS, totally going to borrow "parroting" and "hackneyed" in my musings - here and in life.

Honestly this is a master clinic on how to be a bad writer and a weak thinker.

However, none of these hypothetical situations are actual issues right now.

Oh really? Hypothetical situations aren't actual issues right now? Can you please elaborate on the obvious?

Diversity and multiculturalism seems to be reserved only for predominantly white countries, and demographic projections indicate that virtually every white country from the USA, Canada, Australia, most of Europe, etc is rapidly finding its white population displaced.

Buddy, I live in Australia. It ain't a "white country." I have heaps of friends from Canada. You'd get a very polite booting if you called Canada a "white country." And to where is this white population getting "displaced"? What does that even mean? Did you mean replaced? Oh that pesky miscegenation.

When I see violent, racist nationalists setting fire to cities like Ferguson and Baltimore with cries to "end white privilege", white Americans would be prudent to observe a legitimate existential fear that our presence might not be wanted long-term if we allow ourselves to reduced to an insignificant minority as we are projected to become.

1. It's not white privilege they were protesting. They were mainly protesting getting shot or being constantly harassed. Did you even read the independent DOJ report? It's pretty damning and almost everyone agrees that the Ferguson police were out of control. I have (conservative) cops in the family, and they all thought the same thing.
2. Why can't you just write something less... meandering, like: "White Americans should be afraid if minorities outnumber them." Does that sound bigoted to you? Yeah, that's why you wrote it as carefully as you did. That, or simple words make you feel insecure.

Of course: "[You] would never consider any of your views 'bigoted.'" But it's not up to you. You don't get to judge whether your views are X or Y. That's for the people listening to you spout your views to decide. And the clear verdict thus far in this thread: bigoted af.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9 users

Wait a minute. Europeans are responsible for more displacement than anyone else. Your ancestors' presence was not wanted in any of the numerous countries that they invaded and controlled for hundreds of years, marginalizing the inhabitants of those countries, especially here in America where they performed mass genocide on the native population. Now you're complaining because other people are "invading" your countries and marginalizing you? Maybe your ancestors should have just chilled in Europe?

Reactions: 7 users
Anyone going near a "white pride" organization in this current culture is just risking their entire career

2. Intentionally or not, your posts are parroting the talking points of many White Supremacy movements.

^^^This, 1000% agree. Short of writing about an Italian Sausage festival in the travel/leisure section of a magazine, this will blow up in your face if it's anything like what you've written on here. You'll be the darling of Breitbart's readership, but untouchable in the medical field.

Sure, half the time the Microagression crowd is so far up their own ass that they wouldn't know a real injustice if it bit them in the face (my favorite was the "Beats headphones are a symbol of oppression."), so I can see where the resent about double standards might be coming from..... but also realize that there is much truth as well as bitter or fearful events that drew people to these movements. Consider that this is why the gay pride example is so very spot on.

If you like aspects of European culture, by all means write about it, but for the love of God/FSM, do not frame it as a loss of white identity/pride. You could do equally well with some clickbait-ish title like, "10 cool traditions that history forgot!" If your intentions truly are benign, that would serve the *exact* same purpose without the sinister overtones of an us vs. them piece.

I could have sworn there is an episode of South Park out there that answers this question..

heh. South Park touches on iterations of this every few seasons. The PC Principal episodes are probably the most relevant, but the scene that first came to my mind was this one:

http://southpark.cc.com/clips/153744/colorblind-fingerpainting

S6E14
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Death_Camp_of_Tolerance

Status
Not open for further replies.