writing part 1 April 13, 2010.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yourzhwp

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
yesterday, april 13, 2010 , i wrote part 1 and question looks more difficult than i expect:(. almost no repeated question from old exam (only one or two). all the question is very difficult. all you need is to grasp the the learned knowledge in depth. now i am worry about my score very much since i cannot retake it from this year:scared:. terrible!!!!!!!!

good luck for you

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
try going through all the discussions on SDN for part 1, they help. Also study the concepts behind the questions not only the right answers. That helped me a lot with my part 1, too bad that people are not too much into discussing part 2 questions these days :(

yesterday, i wrote part 1 and question looks more difficult than i expect:(. almost no repeated question from old exam (only one or two). all the question is very difficult. all you need is to grasp the the learned knowledge in depth. now i am worry about my score very much since i cannot retake it from this year:scared:.

good luck for you

yesterday, april 13, 2010 , i wrote part 1 and question looks more difficult than i expect:(. almost no repeated question from old exam (only one or two). all the question is very difficult. all you need is to grasp the the learned knowledge in depth. now i am worry about my score very much since i cannot retake it from this year:scared:.

good luck for you

Hey i hve my exam in less than two weeks...ur post really scared me .......
what all material did u prepare from..?...n this is kinda wierd just one or two ques from old papers!!:scared::scared:
did u do alll of them like from A to N?

deck, first aid, A to N kapan review and former released test sheet(1996, 1998, 2005, and some old ones).

it is really tough for me. but i think if you grasp the knowledge in depth, it is no problem for you.
good luck for you.

Hey i hve my exam in less than two weeks...ur post really scared me .......
what all material did u prepare from..?...n this is kinda wierd just one or two ques from old papers!!:scared::scared:
did u do alll of them like from A to N?

Members don't see this ad :)
deck, first aid, A to N kapan review and former released test sheet(1996, 1998, 2005, and some old ones).

it is really tough for me. but i think if you grasp the knowledge in depth, it is no problem for you.
good luck for you.

thank u for ur feedback...but i feels u did evrything...anything more could not be done.!
so keep ur hopes high u never know...
where did u feel u lagged....?anymore suggestions for the final 10 days,,,,
n good luck with ur result:thumbup::thumbup:

yesterday, april 13, 2010 , i wrote part 1 and question looks more difficult than i expect:(. almost no repeated question from old exam (only one or two). all the question is very difficult. all you need is to grasp the the learned knowledge in depth. now i am worry about my score very much since i cannot retake it from this year:scared:. terrible!!!!!!!!

good luck for you

I hope you'll pass it. Is it true this exam is based on clinical cases questions? Does that make it more difficult?
I'm also studying from decks and ASDA. Any good advice?

good luck for you.

actually, i took part1 april 12, as you said, it is very very very difficult!!!

I also worried about the final score very much and i am afraid that i will get score about 75-80. if it is ture, and then that is a terrible result.:scared:

good luck for everyone.

good luck for you

i wonder as we have no another attempt to give it.. what will be the scenario in admission process... :(

man this thing is getting difficult...

it's sound scary! actually can u give me any example of any remembered questions , that might understand us how difficult it is?

hey urzhwp..
how its goin !!
got ur results yet ????? good luck ...it seems that some univ. droped down their requirments for part one,,example : univ.of san fransisco..anyway gud luk r u all..

thanks

Now i am waiting my score very Anxiously. :(

hope i am lucky enough

hey urzhwp..
how its goin !!
got ur results yet ????? good luck ...it seems that some univ. droped down their requirments for part one,,example : univ.of san fransisco..anyway gud luk r u all..

ull never know ,,,things might turns good @ the end!
u think u didnt do good! but for real it might be just the opposite...!

ull never know ,,,things might turns good @ the end!
u think u didnt do good! but for real it might be just the opposite...!

uni of san fransisco has howered their requirements??:eek::eek::eek:

r u sure buddy?? can u elaborate more on it????

if its legal to discuss it...:D:D:D

well thats what i have heard !!
u can google it,,pull up their website,,and check! (why its not legal to discuss it...! ? i mean we all can look @ universities websites rite?? )

well thats what i have heard !!
u can google it,,pull up their website,,and check! (why its not legal to discuss it...! ? i mean we all can look @ universities websites rite?? )

i mean discussing in this forum...:cool::cool:

btw i did not found any difference i mean as u said lowered requirements...:)

can u tell me... what is lowered? as i dont know what were the requirements before !!!lol

good luck for you.
dude did u got ur score
all the best

hey yourzhwp...
congrat. ur in already at least ur score is in 80s...!
so dont panic,,ur fine ,,ur gona get admission...