Writing Section Examples

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cataract

Pentavarit Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I always find myself using the same three examples when writing the essays. Does anyone have some interesting ones they use?

Members don't see this ad.

a friend of mine talked about an episode of Maury Povich and another friend had an example about the Crusades. It really doesnt matter what examples you use, as long as you apply them. Keep in mind u can just make up something that "happened to u in real life" and use it as an example. nobody knows whether or not it really happened.

Try practicing with like 10 writing prompts in total, during your mcat prep. you will find that any other prompt you get, you will be able to cross-use your examples...so if you just develop a data bank in your head of like 10 examples, you are good to go for any writing prompt.

You just hve to use the example correctly and show why it supports the statement given.

p.s. always always always have a few political examples in your mind..cuz the chances of you getting a prompt about politics on the real thing is huge. I took the June 15th and I had one about social reform/leaders or something