Written or CBT (NBDE part 1) ??????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

manik khisti

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi there,
can anyone plz tell me wheather shd i go for written or CBT NBDE part 1 exam? . I m very confused.
plz do reply me.
thanks,
manik
:confused:

Members don't see this ad.

manik khisti said:
hi there,
can anyone plz tell me wheather shd i go for written or CBT NBDE part 1 exam? . I m very confused.
plz do reply me.
thanks,
manik
:confused:

if u have time go for paper based, the advantage of CBT is u can take it when ever u want and u will getthe results in 1 or 1.5 weeks

Nolls said:
if u have time go for paper based, the advantage of CBT is u can take it when ever u want and u will getthe results in 1 or 1.5 weeks

hello i am sharat , i ma new here

can you tell me what are the advantages of taking the paper based , other than we are just used to that type of examination. :p

Members don't see this ad :)
hi guys....
I personally feel cbt is better than written...I think in written all the candidates get the same paper ..but its not da same in case of cbt...but in cbt u hav the flexibility of taking the test any time nd the most important thing is u dont waste time during the exam shading the answer sheets with pencil...and also ther is high possibility of gettin confused doin it....so think nd tke a decision...all the best :luck:

Go for the CBT. You can take the exam at your time of convenience and results are quickly mailed. Your not overwhelmed with the questions like in the PBT. One question at a time will help you take time to focus. And the 3.5 hrs for the AM & PM sections of the exam is enough to answer all the questions and still have time to review all of them.

Good Luck!!!

I personally feel paperbased is advantageaous, since it has uniform score conversion scale.
CBT is flexible & has it's own advantageous as many mentioned it. :thumbup:

But it doen't really matter if u r thorough with the subject. :luck: