WshU Committee meeting today???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lollipop

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi, does any one know if washu's adcom is meeting today? last meeting was 2/14 and they're supposed to meet on thursdays every couple of weeks. so that makes today a BIG possibility. does any one have more reliable info? i've called the office so many times i don't think i should any more... :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad.

Did anyone find out if they met??? I haven't heard back since my interview in the beginning of Feb, which makes me think that I at least got past the regional committee. If anyone knows if the committee met and they might be sending out those precious letters that would be great!

according to the admissions office, both the regional committees and the overall committee will meet every 2-3 weeks (less often than at the beginning of the admissions process). Therefore, it could easily be 6+ weeks before you hear back from them. I interviewed early feb., too, and they told us that we probably wouldn't hear back for quite awhile - as late as april 15th.

Hi,

Does anyone know if WashU has started rejecting people post-interview?

EC