WTF amcas?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Potatoman1800

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any advice on how to log back into amcas? I recently upgraded several programs in my computer including IE and Firefox to versions that amcas doesn't support. get with the times amcas!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Annnnnd, when the **** will I be able to logon to it with Safari?

I recently upgraded several programs in my computer including IE and Firefox to versions that amcas doesn't support.

The AAMC has determined that you're not qualified to be a doctor because you've chosen to use the wrong web browsers. The operating systems people choose also seem to determine whether they are qualified to be doctors.

Does anyone have any advice on how to log back into amcas?

Try the Firefox extension RefControl.

Members don't see this ad :)
The AAMC has determined that you're not qualified to be a doctor because you've chosen to use the wrong web browsers. The operating systems people choose also seem to determine whether they are qualified to be doctors.

Youre a funny kid :rolleyes:

If you have the newest version of IE, go to the login page for AMCAS and there should be an icon (looks like a white paper ripped in half) next to where you type in URLs. If you click on that icon, it will let you look at the website in "compatability mode," and you should be able to sign in with no problem.

Try the Firefox extension RefControl.

They also don't support Linux. Why would they ever care about such a thing? Seriously lame.