WTF? I got my first interview invite

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medstuddude

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
and I was complete there only a week ago :D

Members don't see this ad.

congrats ! goodluckkk

Members don't see this ad :)
OMG!!! It's totally worth creating a thread to celebrate one interview!! Sarcasm aside, best of luck kid. Best of luck.

pfff, my first interview invite letter was dated the same day I mailed it in...

...newbie

I got my first invite before I even opened the secondary :D

I got my first invite before I was even born!

You're the suckas!!

:laugh:

This thread is ridiculous.

Members don't see this ad :)
I got my first invite before I was even born!

You're the suckas!!

:laugh:

This thread is ridiculous.

I got my first acceptance before my parents were even born!

Last edited:
i invented doctors :)

also...here's to hoping the interview system works :thumbup:

Until you actually state what school you got an interview at, I won't believe you. Kind of odd that you gave us so little information; a sharp contrast from your tendency to easily post your entire secondary essays on the forums.

No no, silly fool. Chuck Norris invented TEXAS doctors, i invented all the other ones.

And i did it first.

Oh, i also invented the cat :)

i definitely don't think that starting a thread to say that you got an interview makes you an egomaniac or anything. :rolleyes:

No no, silly fool. Chuck Norris invented TEXAS doctors, i invented all the other ones.

And i did it first.

I invented Chuck Norris! Top that :D

Well I invented time and have a LOR from God and Buddha.

Well I invented time and have a LOR from God and Buddha.

God AND Buddha?!?! Wow, I bow to you and your imminent acceptance to every school on your list. (Except Harvard, of course, they require letters from 2 research mentors and 3 deities.)

I invented time
Yeah? Well I am a Time Lord and am planning on going back to become the mother of the head admissions officer at my top choice school. I will fill his brain with how great 20 year old Virginians with my exact stats are and then return to this time and get it. It could work.

At this point, I think even God has a tough time getting into med school. Anyway, I wanna be an adcom member. Best position everrrr! :thumbup:

At this point, I think even God has a tough time getting into med school. Anyway, I wanna be an adcom member. Best position everrrr! :thumbup:

Don't worry. Gods wouldn't even have a chance. I was the one who sent them all those interview offers, not the adcoms.:eek:

And i did it first.

Ohhhhhhh, so that's why all the non-Texas doctors are useless...and it also explains why cats suck! :laugh:

I'm pretty sure when I get my first interview invite, my first thoughts won't be WTF.

I'm pretty sure when I get my first interview invite, my first thoughts won't be WTF.

When the OP said he got an interview, that was absolutely my first thought. Followed closely by "Yeah...ok...sure buddy. Whiskey FTW"

FTW is kind of like WTF, do you see my train of thougth here?

Well, I was surprised to receive the interview that quickly. Anyways, it was from one of the east coast schools

Wat school and wat are your stats?

average like 3.7 something and 30 something. But I do have 500+ hours of clinical volunteering and 500+ of research.

haha, you guys are hilarious. OP, congrats on your interview!!! best of luck :)

good luck wiht your interview. Some interviews come really early. I heard back from Pitt a day after i submitted my secondary (submitted on a sunday)

well, I think I can beat you all... (although I'm still pretty low in the scheme of things). I'm already a medical student.

Good luck to the Op, and to everyone else, theres no need to freak out about interviews at this point in the game. My interviews were in November, January, and February during my application year. As long as one gets an acceptance, whether they're on the waitlist the day before school starts, or they get accepted on October 31st.... its the same result.

Seconded. I know that wasn't my first thought with my first invite. :)