wtf

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MErc44

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
+pissed+

I have been complete at all the schools i applied to since august and haven't heard sh^t from 12 of them. Anyone else had this same problem. I don't care now if they reject me I have an acceptance, I just want to know what is going on with my app to see if it is worth it to send updates. Isn't it too late to be getting interviews now? It's february, if i schedule one now it won't be until mid march and most schools end in april.

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah, I'm in that boat too. I have about 14 schools I'm waiting to hear from still. I'd like to interview at another Philly school but since I'm in somewhere, I can't really complain. But I think you're right, the time it takes these schools to get their ish together is unbevlievable, bordering on unacceptable. I've been complete at most those schools since late September or October.

Hey I feel you guys. I havn't heard a word from 17 schools. The least they can do is send an email or postcard. I'm amazed by what some of the adcoms get away with after taking our $$$$!

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by premed
Hey I feel you guys. I havn't heard a word from 17 schools. The least they can do is send an email or postcard. I'm amazed by what some of the adcoms get away with after taking our $$$$!

If it's not too late, put a stop payment on your checks!! :laugh:

Good Luck, I'm rooting for you!!

I dont think that would be so great when you start applying to the same schools for residency :D

same with me premed....17 schools with no word from them whatsoever.

it should be that if they dont even get to look over our file by a certain time we should be able to ask for our money back.