WU/COMP2006 Summer Get Together?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CADO2B

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Since there will be 176 or so of us in the upcoming class, I was just wondering if anyone would like to come to like a summer BBQ or something in Southern California before school starts. We'll at least get to know each other before school starts, which will help with the nervousness and anziety :) Just a thought.

If you're interested, please email me at [email protected] and maybe we can do a group email thing. Take care :)

Members don't see this ad.

What about the 2005 class?

Hey.. let them have their fun. I remember most of us didn't meet a ton of second years till closer to the beginning of school. I believe our first big SDN get-together was about ten or so people who met at Dave and Busters at The Block during the summer.. ahhh.. I long for the easy days.

Members don't see this ad :)
Those were the days....you drove us there...the Block in Orange....remember?

And Fuzz and Anthony were "hiding" at the bar??

I miss those days...but Gross and Biochem are DONE!!!! I wouldn't change that for the WORLD!!!

Good Heavens where are my manners! :)

Yosh, Melancholy, and all members of the class of 2005 are also invited in planning a summer get together to welcome in and welcome back all new and returning students.

now we're talking!
keep me updated
~j

You got me and Jay...two New Yawka's attention...let us know the place and time...and we'll get ya guys acquainted with your new lives...

We are looking forward to meeting with ya...

If any of you are around and local...we get together and do stuff...you are more than welcome to come out with us...

Just drop me an e-mail...

PYOJ and YOSH, hey could you email me something at [email protected] so we can put you in our email list. This is so cool. Thanks.

CADO2B,

Hey...strike another one on that list. We want to have a great MS1 MS2 realation. Neuro's tough right now, but sometime late April we'll be in Musculoskeletal...some of us can relax then. Of course our President (PYOJ) is always up for things...even during neuro.

- Rob

Way cool. We'll probably set it for middle or late July so that newcomers can settle in and returning students can come back from summer. But we'll make a general announcement on this servor and everyone is invited (including spouses and significant others) :)

Feel free to send an email to [email protected] and I'll put all COMPers on our discussion group. We still haven't decided time and place, so your input is needed. Thanks!!!

Well, I'll definitley wanna make it there....Late July sounds great, it'll be really nice to meet many of my future classmates and of course the 2005 Class, who have by the way, been ever so helpful......Thanks!

hey H Town, send me an email at [email protected] and I can introduce you to the group and we can have discussions and stuff. Take care.

I just found out that I got in so I'll be staying here in Southern Cali!!! Hope to see you guys in the summer.

Yeah folks.. keep us updated when you have an idea of who will be around during the summer for a get-together or two. I'm sure there are plenty of good meeting-places too...

Hello future colleagues.
I am looking forward to spending the next four years with you at Western University. I hope to be meeting all of you in the summer before we embark on our journey of becoming doctors. :cool: