Program-Specific Info / Q's WUSTL OTD/MSOT 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HopefulOTD

Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything back from Wash U in St Louis? In the last couple years people have heard back the end of October to the beginning of November. Has anyone heard anything yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone heard anything back from Wash U in St Louis? In the last couple years people have heard back the end of October to the beginning of November. Has anyone heard anything yet?

I haven’t heard anything. But in OTCAS that application isn’t due until 12/15. Most schools don’t review until the deadline has passed, this is my first time applying there though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was told they'd start sending out letters at some point in November based off of when they received your application. I'm hoping to hear back soon!

Members don't see this ad :)
From what I read, I thought it had a rolling admissions process with the hard cutoff being December 15th.

From what I read, I thought it had a rolling admissions process with the hard cutoff being December 15th.
Thats what I thought too, I was looking at old posts and some people were accepted as early as October 26th in 2016! Last year I knew someone who was accepted Nov 17th

I just got an acceptance email yesterday! (I applied in September). They said this has been their most competitive cycle yet

I was accepted into the MSOT program yesterday!

I was accepted to the OTD program yesterday and applied mid October!

I was accepted into the OTD program with a $20,000 scholarship yesterday! I'm not sure if I'll accept or not. Do you know if they offer graduate assistantships with admission/scholarship decisions?

Reactions: 1 user
That's awesome!! I got a $20,000! Do you think you're going to accept?
Oh wow congrats! I am waiting to hear back from one another school, but it would be between those two. So probably

I was accepted into the OTD program with a $20,000 scholarship yesterday! I'm not sure if I'll accept or not. Do you know if they offer graduate assistantships with admission/scholarship decisions?
Congrats! Yes they said they would have told you in the acceptance forms

I just got an email this morning saying that I am on their wait list for MSOT. Does anyone know how to check where on the wait list I would be? They said that they expect to accept people from the wait list until Mid-June. That seems so far away!

I just got an email this morning saying that I am on their wait list for MSOT. Does anyone know how to check where on the wait list I would be? They said that they expect to accept people from the wait list until Mid-June. That seems so far away!
I was on the waitlist last year! They said they don't rate their waitlist, they re-evaluate everyone in June but sometimes not until end of July

I got accepted into the OTD program starting in the Fall of 2019 with a 9k scholarship too! Congrats everyone!!!!!!!!!

Got my acceptance for the OTD program this fall! Has anyone committed yet? I want to visit the school before I decide on anything but we only have 4 weeks and this is the first school I have heard back from. Has anyone visited and can share their thoughts?

Last edited:
I just received my acceptance into the OTD program via email with a $16,000 scholarship! I applied in late November, and was intially place on the waitlist on January 15th. I received my acceptance off the waitlist today! Goodluck to everyone!!