wuts up with howard univ.?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

echinoderm

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
you got jacked

I have heard people interviewing starting last fall. As for me, I haven't heard anything from them since August. I guess I was fortunate to have my cards sent back to me.

Members don't see this ad :)
I had my cards bounce back to me and actually spoke with someone who had interviewed with them pre-secondary back in Sep-Oct. I've spoken with the admissions office three times and have been told to send all questions through the official e-mail address. I've done this as well, but with equally poor response. When my girlfriend was accepted there years ago, she received her acceptance two weeks before class started. On the upside, she really loved her time there!

Haven't heard anything from Howard Post-secondary since August. Got no replies to my emails.

Howard is officially a joke in my book.

at this point I have dusted off my mcat books and just scrambling to improve my app. for next time around starting asap. Still have howard, temple, and morehouse left. Howard wont answer their phones or their emails. I even sent an email to the dean of admissions with no response. I'm extremely frustrated because I know I need to give up but at the same time not having a rejection letter in hand leaves that string of hope. *SIGH*

LoveDoc said:
Howard is officially a joke in my book.

:laugh: Same for me...

They sent back my fee card, but not the other one (for the letters). And, as we all know, they don't answer emails or phone calls.

fireorose said:
at this point I have dusted off my mcat books and just scrambling to improve my app. for next time around starting asap. Still have howard, temple, and morehouse left. Howard wont answer their phones or their emails. I even sent an email to the dean of admissions with no response. I'm extremely frustrated because I know I need to give up but at the same time not having a rejection letter in hand leaves that string of hope. *SIGH*

sorry to hear this....i have several options and still am
interested in morehouse...THAT PLACE ROCKS!

as for howard....don't expect a rejection until judgment day. :laugh:

Hey LOVEDOC, I hear ya....I applied in 2003, they sent me the postcards saying that they've received everything.....Its 2005 I haven't heard anything. No rejection letter, no nothing. That says alot about the school.....Howard's no longer on my list.

borisd said:
Hey LOVEDOC, I hear ya....I applied in 2003, they sent me the postcards saying that they've received everything.....Its 2005 I haven't heard anything. No rejection letter, no nothing. That says alot about the school.....Howard's no longer on my list.

They might still be reviewing your application :D

dr.z said:
They might still be reviewing your application :D

or God will hand it to him on judgment day :D who knows maybe they
will get an interview invite 2 years later. :laugh:

borisd said:
LOL thats the funniest thing i have heard today...lol :laugh:

I was accepted! But I didn't interview, I didn't get my teacher rec cards back either. Oh yea, it was the other person with the same name.

Have you heard of this before?