dr.z

15+ Year Member
Jul 3, 2004
Detroit, MI
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
I have heard people interviewing starting last fall. As for me, I haven't heard anything from them since August. I guess I was fortunate to have my cards sent back to me.

eralza

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 2, 2004
Virginia
Status
Medical Student
I had my cards bounce back to me and actually spoke with someone who had interviewed with them pre-secondary back in Sep-Oct. I've spoken with the admissions office three times and have been told to send all questions through the official e-mail address. I've done this as well, but with equally poor response. When my girlfriend was accepted there years ago, she received her acceptance two weeks before class started. On the upside, she really loved her time there!

RaaMD

Caffeine Addict
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 23, 2004
Status
Haven't heard anything from Howard Post-secondary since August. Got no replies to my emails.

fireorose

10+ Year Member
Dec 23, 2004
Status
at this point I have dusted off my mcat books and just scrambling to improve my app. for next time around starting asap. Still have howard, temple, and morehouse left. Howard wont answer their phones or their emails. I even sent an email to the dean of admissions with no response. I'm extremely frustrated because I know I need to give up but at the same time not having a rejection letter in hand leaves that string of hope. *SIGH*

KiKat37

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 7, 2004
Status
LoveDoc said:
Howard is officially a joke in my book.
:laugh: Same for me...

They sent back my fee card, but not the other one (for the letters). And, as we all know, they don't answer emails or phone calls.

LoveDoc

Respect the Rhesus Monkey
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 17, 2002
Midwest
Visit site
Status
fireorose said:
at this point I have dusted off my mcat books and just scrambling to improve my app. for next time around starting asap. Still have howard, temple, and morehouse left. Howard wont answer their phones or their emails. I even sent an email to the dean of admissions with no response. I'm extremely frustrated because I know I need to give up but at the same time not having a rejection letter in hand leaves that string of hope. *SIGH*
sorry to hear this....i have several options and still am
interested in morehouse...THAT PLACE ROCKS!

as for howard....don't expect a rejection until judgment day. :laugh:

borisd

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 22, 2005
Status
Hey LOVEDOC, I hear ya....I applied in 2003, they sent me the postcards saying that they've received everything.....Its 2005 I haven't heard anything. No rejection letter, no nothing. That says alot about the school.....Howard's no longer on my list.

dr.z

15+ Year Member
Jul 3, 2004
Detroit, MI
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
borisd said:
Hey LOVEDOC, I hear ya....I applied in 2003, they sent me the postcards saying that they've received everything.....Its 2005 I haven't heard anything. No rejection letter, no nothing. That says alot about the school.....Howard's no longer on my list.
They might still be reviewing your application :D

drguy22

1K Member
10+ Year Member
Jun 4, 2004
www.mdapplicants.com
Status
Attending Physician
borisd said:
LOL thats the funniest thing i have heard today...lol :laugh:

miketike42

10+ Year Member
Mar 20, 2005
Status
I was accepted! But I didn't interview, I didn't get my teacher rec cards back either. Oh yea, it was the other person with the same name.

Have you heard of this before?