Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

WVSOM CLASS OF 2005

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by monte, May 8, 2001.

1. monte

monte Junior Member

Where are you? I am trying to find my classmates.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. chelledogg

chelledogg Junior Member

hi monte...i will be one of your classmates at wvsom! congratulations!! look forward to meeting you.

4. FamilyDO2BE

FamilyDO2BE Junior Member

Hey guys I am in the Class of 2004 at WVSOM and am the student cooridnator for Smart Start which is an orientation/prep course ofered the week before class.

Let me know if I can answer any of your questions

Later

5. monte

monte Junior Member

chelledogg,

Congrats to you! I realize you are from Lexington, KY, but do you know anyone else in our class or have you seen any other posts from potential classmates? By the way, you shouldn't have a problem finding a place to live in Lewisburg. My wife and I couldn't afford it, but we found a place about ten miles outside of town in White Sulphur Springs. Once again, Congrats!

Take care :)

6. monte

monte Junior Member

Bucco,

Thanks for making yourself available to a bunch of strangers. I know you guys are very busy right now. However, you only have a few more weeks and you are a MSII. By the way, my wife and I are looking forward to smart start. She isn't a student, but I understand there are a few socials to allow everyone to meet each other and their families. Once again, thanks for making yourself available for questions.

Take care

7. chelledogg

chelledogg Junior Member

monte,
    I'm glad to hear that I won't have any problem finding a place to live. We plan on heading to Lewisburg within the next 2 weeks to find a place. I am very excited about WVSOM!! I am originally from Charleston, WV and I have always thought Lewisburg was one of the most beautiful places in WV. My boyfriend and I enjoy the outdoors and look forward to canoeing and maybe learning how to fly fish...I hear they do a lot of that up there. My last day of work is June 29th, and I am heading to South America with my boyfriend for a week in July so I will be relaxed and ready for the upcoming year.

Bucco, its great to hear that they have a get together for the students to get to know each other. I can't wait to meet my future classmates. Will we be receiving information about this in the mail? Thanks, and look forward to meeting you.

8. Brennan

Brennan Senior Member

Hey another student of WVSOM 2005 here...... Congrats to all.....Monte, chelledog have a good summer and cant wait to meet ya
    hey bucco....email me i am very interested in your class... thanx...
    see everyone in august

9. monte

monte Junior Member

Brennan,

Congrats to you as well. I look forward to meeting you and the rest of the class. Do you know of any others that will be starting with us in the fall?

Take care.

10. Brennan

Brennan Senior Member

no i havent talked to anyone else yet, but i did post on the other osteopathic board...hopefully we can meet some classmates.

11. monte

monte Junior Member

Thanks! I was going to ask drusso to move this post to the osteopathic board, but I forgot.

Take care.