WVSOM Class of 2011 Introduce Yourself

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WVSOM2011

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi. My name is Dominic, I'm from Silver Lake, Ohio and I'm attending WVSOM this August. Just wanted to meet a few of you who are doing the same. I'll be the guy on campus making food and study guides for everyone. Take this time to introduce yourselves.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Dominic I'm Jeremy. I'm from Kalamazoo, MI (I know, I know, stupid name for a city...)

Food and study guides eh? I hope we all have so much free time...:cool:

Hi.

My name is Cat. Nice to meet you.

You'll see me at the library....eh a lot...I look reeallly disheveled and rag tagged...

C&C

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey Dominic, I'm Brad. I'm from a really small town here in WV. If you're not on the facebook group WVSOM 2011 then look it up and hop on board. The group is courtesy of medmom; thanks medmom.

Hello everyone. This is Hugo from Pittsburgh. See all of you in August!

Hey,
I'm Coleen, from Philly!

Hey, im Irina from Miami. ill be the short red haired girl, hermione grangering it up in the library.

( i doubt there will be many short red haired girls, but just incase there are, i also look like im 12. you cant miss me)

Hi Irina,

I'm Gray, Bruner's roommate. You'll be living with us. I look like I am 12 as well, but the Army won't allow me to keep facial hair so it's a perpetual thing :)

Hey all. I'm really excited to be joining in August.

I still need to find a place. Most likely a one bedroom apartment near the school.

Hi, I'm Jonathan(or JT). You won't see as I'm usually holed up studying in my PBL room. If you do get a rare sighting of me, be sure to treasure the moment. Dominic, making food? I can tell we will be best friends...as I have a never ending belly.

Doesn't look like anyone's replied to this post in a while (probably b/c we're all on Facebook), but I'll go ahead and fire it back up b/c I'm bored off my ass at work!!!

My name's Saad and I'm from Bloomsburg, PA by way of Washington, DC. I'm 26 and work in the IT industry at Sprint (yeah, I know, big change, right??). I enjoy puppy dogs and long walks on the beach...

Looking fwd to meeting you all this summer (I'll be moving out there mid-July)! :D

Doesn't look like anyone's replied to this post in a while (probably b/c we're all on Facebook), but I'll go ahead and fire it back up b/c I'm bored off my ass at work!!!

My name's Saad and I'm from Bloomsburg, PA by way of Washington, DC. I'm 26 and work in the IT industry at Sprint (yeah, I know, big change, right??). I enjoy puppy dogs and long walks on the beach...
Looking fwd to meeting you all this summer (I'll be moving out there mid-July)! :D

Already trying to pull the girls...go ahead playa:laugh: