WW: Fangs and Fur: A series of murder mysteries

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
if we just took the activity on this thread, an acknowledgement of likes from the first and second posts, which you have never done in any previous WW games, and then stereo silence on here, when you are normally getting a post in within the first few posts. It felt like avoiding the thread, even if we disregard the fact that you were browsing other threads, commenting on a growing dead chat. There was less than 10 posts on the thread when you are claiming you couldn't have read the thread, 5 of which we know you had already read from likes, but you were able to read 20-30 dead chat posts? I am quite skeptical of that.
When I originally read the thread and liked those posts the discussion was mainly focused on rules/mechanics and I didn't have anything to say about that. Once I did have something to comment on (35 minutes after the game started), I did.

While I don't like how Ziggy has approached the thread thus far, I am giving it a pass because she is not feeling well. However, your argument is claiming that Ziggy read that comment and was immediately able to burst out a SUPER quick response to that, as her theory post on the thread came within 30 seconds of that post. I get some people can type faster than I can (even though I am pretty quick), but even I wouldn't be able to make a coherent post, with that many words, in 30 seconds time. Personally, not buying that.
and that's why my reason for voting wasn't entirely based on the timing

Members don't see this ad.

"Entirely"

You didn't ask why you just lynched me. That's not wolf hunting. Also it sounded like other people weren't sure where my rebuttal comes in but I can assure you, I do know my own arguments. Next time you have a question, be a doll and ask.

As for my actual posts, I'm merely mentioning my opinion, don't see how that's sketch but of anyone could argue it, it would be you. :=|:-): (I tip my hat to your ser)
Maybe I wanted to see your response to a lynch vote more than hear answers to questions I thought people might already ask you

Members don't see this ad :)
Okay making a longish post here. Have been waiting for officially 20 people to post before I posted this as I decided to do a little meta hunting on Barkley, as a few things have been sketch thus far (But she hasn't even posted you say, just wait). To mods, I apologize for using angling and metas and likes in my analysis here, I understand that it's not available in MU, but I am not going to ignore stuff that I have noticed and just blame it on feels, when I can develop a coherent argument instead.

Okay, last game, Barkley had commented about my first to post, first to vote strategy indicating wolfiness in a joking matter (within the first few posts of the game), while I was a mod and they were a villager. They also had acknowledged it in the game before. Barkley was here 9:00 on the dot, as he immediately liked AM's post upon posting, and Pippy's post upon posting, so felt as if they were avoiding posting at that point. As an aside, Barkley has never liked first or second posts in any previous WW game (hence my thoughts of that theory being in their mind)

Additionally, they have ALWAYS, every game, full stop, posted within the first 20 posts in the game (all but one within 15, most within 10). So you may claim that he was just here at 9 am, and has since left. Nope, (and I apologize for my angling here) he has posted in the dead chat from last game responding to messages, has liked posts in the lounge, and liked posts in the previous game thread. So it appears she is avoiding the thread, which is outside of her early game meta (I am realizing I am likely using he/his a lot and I apologize, I know you are a woman).

Now, this isn't a damning, end discussion argument, but I think it's a fairly compelling one for 0 lynch votes posted and a bit over 20 posts into the game.

Lynch Barkley

Ok Im all for the meta and the analytics and props to your experience with it but this is garbage. Day 1 30 minutes in and she Has to reply within the first 20 posts, bonus points for being in under the 10th post, but wolfy points for 15-20? No buys.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Ok Im all for the meta and the analytics and props to your experience with it but this is garbage. Day 1 30 minutes in and she Has to reply within the first 20 posts, bonus points for being in under the 10th post, but wolfy points for 15-20? No buys.
It is more the idea of avoiding the thread with the whole "Rule of Nav" theory being a thing. I laid the ground work for that by explaining my reasoning later on during day 1 that game (rather than leave it at nothing). Thus, people would interact with it differently this game then they would in that game before that knowledge was known in how I approach it. Add to the fact that Barkley was the one who brought it up in the Omitted Topic Game, and I like my vote as far as first day votes go.

Also

lynch ziggy

I don't like the justification behind her AM vote because it isn't true plus the timing of the explanation felt weird to me because it came right after paws asked Nav what he thought of AM being the first to vote
Actually it is true. Go re read the first day of that game if you want. Paws and I commented basically at the same time. You're coming across so sketchy. Wasn't going to vote for you d1 and prob still won't bc you've died early recently and maybe if it's your first wolf foray you should get more than a day lol but idk this is coming across so sketchy to me dude.

Actually it is true. Go re read the first day of that game if you want. Paws and I commented basically at the same time. You're coming across so sketchy. Wasn't going to vote for you d1 and prob still won't bc you've died early recently and maybe if it's your first wolf foray you should get more than a day lol but idk this is coming across so sketchy to me dude.
Was this the gladiator game? Keep in mind I was chaos so my commenting may not have been honest

Complete aside --
I decided I'm going to react to posts even if that's not an MU thing. I'm not friends with the people on there, so I don't expect I'll miss it so much, and I don't want to penalize the reaction scores of people on here for graciously agreeing to practice ;)

Reactions: 2 users
I believe that she voted early that game but that also isn't abnormal for her like you said it was

[QUOTE="Navilly, post: 20898127, member: 9776 find it interesting that you choose Miz, who at least has used some words that aren't lynch votes on here, and not someone like Sportponies, who did from what I can tell a joke vote.
[/QUOTE]
I missed miz's first post apparently, and while I liked that she gave reasoning, I don't know her well and would like more. Sporty I'm used to. What about genny? Has she even posted? Are you bothered I didn't ask there?

Reactions: 1 user
Complete aside --
I decided I'm going to react to posts even if that's not an MU thing. I'm not friends with the people on there, so I don't expect I'll miss it so much, and I don't want to penalize the reaction scores of people on here for graciously agreeing to practice ;)
(This is even assuming I end up playing, and I hope that will still be Dubz, not me)

• Haha
I missed miz's first post apparently, and while I liked that she gave reasoning, I don't know her well and would like more. Sporty I'm used to. What about genny? Has she even posted? Are you bothered I didn't ask there?
There are multiple people who haven't voted or posted at all yet. I just thought it was weird you picked one of the people who has actually contributed a vote with reasoning. I would love to hear from the people who haven't posted. Ms P and Wildzoo I specifically called out because they have been active on the forums today.

Members don't see this ad :)
It is more the idea of avoiding the thread with the whole "Rule of Nav" theory being a thing. I laid the ground work for that by explaining my reasoning later on during day 1 that game (rather than leave it at nothing). Thus, people would interact with it differently this game then they would in that game before that knowledge was known in how I approach it. Add to the fact that Barkley was the one who brought it up in the Omitted Topic Game, and I like my vote as far as first day votes go.

I was going for the "First..." post, then I read the rules and we couldnt post until 9am this morning and I was well into surgery by then and couldnt even make a reply until when I did around 12. But if I could have I would have been one of those first few posts. How does that change your evaluation of me so far? So meta vs actuality is often quite different, and its one thing when its something of substance, another when its "well was she post 20 or post 21? Because this could be huge"

Official Tally:

Barkley - 1 - NAvilly
AM - 2 - Ziggy, cubs
WZ - 1 - sportponies
cubs - 2 - AM, Mizchief
coop - 1 - pips
Ziggy - 1 - barkley
Ms. P - 1 - coopah

9/17 votes

I was going for the "First..." post, then I read the rules and we couldnt post until 9am this morning and I was well into surgery by then and couldnt even make a reply until when I did around 12. But if I could have I would have been one of those first few posts. How does that change your evaluation of me so far? So meta vs actuality is often quite different, and its one thing when its something of substance, another when its "well was she post 20 or post 21? Because this could be huge"
You claiming to have that mentality means nothing to me. Actions speak louder than words. Anyone can claim anything after the fact. So there is no change in evaluation. And please explain to me the insights behind your AM vote? I am happy with you saying my vote doesn't have good logic, but then show me some better logic.

You claiming to have that mentality means nothing to me. Actions speak louder than words. Anyone can claim anything after the fact. So there is no change in evaluation. And please explain to me the insights behind your AM vote? I am happy with you saying my vote doesn't have good logic, but then show me some better logic.

My AM vote was strictly based on your previous logic of "first vote is a wolf," so thats where I went without even reading any of the thread. Apparently yall have decided that isnt abnormal for AM, thus making that logic invalid, and I wasnt planning to leave my vote there anyway, so once I have time to read the middle portion of todays thread I will come back with a more informed vote.

I wasnt planning to leave my vote there anyway, so once I have time to read the middle portion of todays thread I will come back with a more informed vote.
As an aside, it's ok to do that kind of early game flip-flopping today, but once majority kicks in, you should be voting for people who you are ok with seeing die.

My AM vote was strictly based on your previous logic of "first vote is a wolf," so thats where I went without even reading any of the thread. Apparently yall have decided that isnt abnormal for AM, thus making that logic invalid, and I wasnt planning to leave my vote there anyway, so once I have time to read the middle portion of todays thread I will come back with a more informed vote.
Can you understand how that theory becomes less valid after it is revealed? And I even brought up in the panem game that the exceptions to the rules for the games listed was generally when AM had posted first (was in 2 or 3 of those 4 games that didn't comply with the rule). And I look forward to your informed logic.

There are multiple people who haven't voted or posted at all yet. I just thought it was weird you picked one of the people who has actually contributed a vote with reasoning. I would love to hear from the people who haven't posted. Ms P and Wildzoo I specifically called out because they have been active on the forums today.
Didn't call them out cuz you/coop already had

Is this a new rule? Every game ive ever played theres been D1 flip flopping non stop
Read the rules of this game, it's a bit different.

We are playing with majority in effect starting at D2.

So like I said, today it's ok to drop a joke vote and then peace out for 5 hours, but starting tomorrow, you should be ready for the chance they might hit majority while you are away.

Is this a new rule? Every game ive ever played theres been D1 flip flopping non stop
Yes, I encourage anyone who has not read the rules to do so. The rules are not long, and there are some thing you all are not used to. If you want my recommendations on how to navigate some of these rules. my first post on here post like 23 or 24 on here, has 8 points on how to deal with these rules.

Which, now that I am thinking about that a bit more...

Unlynch Coop
Lynch Sporty

Pretty sure she is not paying tons of attention, and I would prefer Dubz not get lynched immediately in this particular game, so am looking at even a joke vote there with a little squint.

Yes, I encourage anyone who has not read the rules to do so. The rules are not long, and there are some thing you all are not used to. If you want my recommendations on how to navigate some of these rules. my first post on here post like 23 or 24 on here, has 8 points on how to deal with these rules.
"Eight Roads into Town: Navilly's™ 8 Step Approach to Seeming Like a Helpful Villager"

Where can I buy my copy?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
"Eight Roads into Town: Navilly's™ 8 Step Approach to Seeming Like a Helpful Villager"

Where can I buy my copy?
For the low low price of 8.88 plus shipping and handling.

AM also has experience with these game types before, and they only had minor contests on two of my points.

Read the rules of this game, it's a bit different.

We are playing with majority in effect starting at D2.

So like I said, today it's ok to drop a joke vote and then peace out for 5 hours, but starting tomorrow, you should be ready for the chance they might hit majority while you are away.

My bad. I cant just ignore clinic, but I thought at least checking in with some activity would be better than not saying anything all day. But I guess its official that my meta is wolfy regardless of how active I am :laugh:

• Haha
My bad. I cant just ignore clinic, but I thought at least checking in with some activity would be better than not saying anything all day. But I guess its official that my meta is wolfy regardless of how active I am :laugh:
It's possible to check in and be active without voting, you know ;)

Official tally:

Barkley - 1 - NAvilly
AM - 2 - Ziggy, cubs
WZ - 1 - sportponies
cubs - 3 - AM, Mizchief, Ms. P
sporty - 1 - pips
Ziggy - 1 - barkley
Ms. P - 1 - coopah

10/17

Lynch Barks

Idk how you haven’t been paying attention ever to say that Zig is sketchy for voting for AM. Her voting for AM alone is definitely not enough to make her sketchy.

Lynch Barks

Idk how you haven’t been paying attention ever to say that Zig is sketchy for voting for AM. Her voting for AM alone is definitely not enough to make her sketchy.
How do you feel about Ziggy and me?

Well worst case if this happens I think I can tie barks and pull within one of MPM for most day 1 eliminations!
You know there are 2 hours left. Also, a logical next step is to provide your reasoning for a lynch you believe in, we aren't at the point for defensive lynches. If you don't believe Barks is the correct lynch, then don't vote Barks. But vote someone you believe is a wolf and provide the logic behind it.

How do you feel about Ziggy and me?
I feel relatively okay with both of you thus far. I personally think posting early is not indicative of anything. I think it’s a ballsy move to post early because someone can easily accidentally say something extra sketchy and people will jump on fairly easily just so they can have a reason. And for you in particular I find it NAI. Also zig hasn’t posted that much but I don’t find her vote for you to be sketchy.

Cute. I don't think I ever said you could leave your room though.
Complete aside --
I like this idea. It was killing me not to like things.
Hrm I'm pretty sure my activity elsewhere was before the game thread was open. Or before I remembered it was open. In any case, I really hate that type of angleshooting. Cut it out.