WW: Fangs and Fur: A series of murder mysteries

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Sorry I'm kind of quoting random things as I put the d5 tracker together

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
You are creating a lot of things I never said here. I never said that Dubz is no longer in my wolfy leans. You are just where the focus has been so given that I've been busy, I've been going with that. Yes, my play has royally sucked the last couple of days. I probably shouldn't have signed up knowing this weekend was going to be really high stress but I thought I'd probably be dead before now when I signed up. Either way, it would be useless and probably signing my own death with village loss if I tried to lynch Dubz today so I don't know why that's your focus point on me.

Did not try to spin you and Ziggy as a wolf pair, just acknowledged it was possible but that I had more of a village lean on Ziggy. Don't think I haven't noticed how all the kills in the past few days, including Ziggy, seem to line up to make me look susp af. Seems like a pretty dumb wolf move, imo.

Ugh I typed like five things about your "she was busy but had time to post this!" Comment and none of them were not-snarky. I'll just leave it at if you think that's wolfy, ok sure. Because my activity yesterday would have been the same if I was village or not. I do not make up things about my real life to benefit me one way or the other. If I say I'm busy, you'll just have to take me at my word. Ot lynch me for it, your choice.

If I had wanted to drive a lynch on you, I would have voted for you. Instead I accidentally hammered the no lynch when Dubz was still trying to decide if she wanted to lynch you. :shrug:

1. So are you saying you believe the pack is me and dubz? Just want to clarify here
2. I just thought it was weird that of all your posts yesterday one was about me and ziggy possibly being wolves, and one about leaning me for a lynch, the only mention about dubz was when zigs asked you about possible last two wolves
3. I never said you made up things about your real life but the timing was weird
4. And you were the last to vote with minutes left so there would have be little chance of you driving a lynch on me anyways that late

Also, Dina, the reason I had you wolf leaning later in the game was mainly because I had you in my neutral pile for so long that I realized you had done nothing yet this game to get any village points in my book. That started to weird me out. Then the way the ability reveals went down gave me some prickly feelings. Of the people who have been in endgame, least number of village points to you = more wolf points = best shot for today

This logic doesn't make a lot of sense to me but I know you're driving and won't be able to clarify it but will leave it here by off chance you get the opportunity.

D5

genny (1) - dubz
genny (0) - dubz
no lynch (1) - SAR
genny (1) - pip
genny (2) - pip, dina
no lynch (2) - SAR, AM
genny (3) - pip, dina, zig
genny (4) - pip, dina, zig, dubz
genny (5) - pip, dina, zig, dubz, paws

D6

dina (1) - dina
dina (0) - dina
no lynch (1) - dina
no lynch (2) - dina, zig
dina (1) - paws
no lynch (3) - dina, zig, AM
no lynch (4) - dina, zig, AM, SAR

No vote for dubz :(

Members don't see this ad :)
Ugh idk, if dina was village it would have been worth the risk in my mind for wolves to vote her. Worst case no lynch still wins and we are right where we are today. Best case both wolves vote for dina, they let me decide whether or not to vote, and if I vote for dina then it's tied and there's a chance they win. Relatively low risk, high reward.

Ugh idk, if dina was village it would have been worth the risk in my mind for wolves to vote her. Worst case no lynch still wins and we are right where we are today. Best case both wolves vote for dina, they let me decide whether or not to vote, and if I vote for dina then it's tied and there's a chance they win. Relatively low risk, high reward.
Do you know what happen if there a last minute rush to Dina, you vote no lynch, and it rands a tie?

Do you know what happen if there a last minute rush to Dina, you vote no lynch, and it rands a tie?
Or even, assuming she's village, the one villager notices this and has lightning fast reflexes to move or, alternatively, the tiemaker wolf pulls a Pippy?

Or even, assuming she's village, the one villager notices this and has lightning fast reflexes to move or, alternatively, the tiemaker wolf pulls a Pippy?
I get you're saying that it would look bad but it wouldn't need to be last minute.

I guess I just don't understand SAR hammering the no lynch if dina is village and she is a wolf. I would think a potential tie between a villager and no lynch would have been an ok outcome for them.

I get you're saying that it would look bad but it wouldn't need to be last minute.

I guess I just don't understand SAR hammering the no lynch if dina is village and she is a wolf. I would think a potential tie between a villager and no lynch would have been an ok outcome for them.
When should they have voted then when I expressed disinterest in anything bit no lynch?

But when? Votes came so slow yesterday.
I just mean before like 8:59 lol

Maybe I'm not communicating what I am saying well. I don't think two people who had been saying they were good with lynching dina if she was going to get lynched today anyway, deciding to do what they said, would have looked terrible, even if it had ended in a no lynch anyway.

But I guess it would be helpful to leave the possibility of me making this argument with myself so maybe it's time to disregard that as a factor lol

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys I just got off and am headed home. Will catch up on thread, doesn't look like it should take too long. Have SAR and Dina voted yet?

Dead is @ziggyandjazzy , VILLAGER

Thread is open for posting
Not who I was expecting to be dead this morning, but alright that's interesting. Not sure if that is a point towards Dina as I kind of already thought she was working on getting her pocketed, but definitely a weird kill if Dina is the wolf since she was not planning on voting for Dina, but was leaning sar. Could be the other wolf had more sway or changed the vote but that's pretty wifom

Idk it gets into some WIFOM. 1) Could have been about killing zig, 2) could have been about leaving you alive.
1a) showing zig really was village > tiny village point for Dina
1b) zig would have pushed a particular lynch > could have been to give SAR a better chance
1c) Dina really is a village seer > killing her would have cleared zig, but killing zig does not necessarily clear Dina too

2a) One or multiple wolves want you alive > makes me want to look at paws more closely
2b) 2a is what they want me to think
2z) They can't kill you if you're a wolf :p (highly unlikely but you know, there's always that possibility)
1. I can see these points
2. AM pretty heavily implied she didn't want to live so I'm not surprised they didn't listen. The wifom is funny but 2z seems unlikely

Yeah there's a difference between having to prove herself and having someone here already reading her village though. I dunno how much zig would have resisted a dina lynch but again...it's a possibility. I'm just trying to think of good reasons here, I doubt they had no reason to kill her instead of you.
Could be to throw sketch at me since you said I should vote last. Thought that might have gotten me nkd but my being gone all day may have been more advantageous

Fair point on Paws (follow the post back to see the paws post she quoted, I failed to grab them)
I self protected cuz multiple people said I was village, and I thought coop was woofy.

Why would I have assumed that the n3 vig was wolfy and would go for me? Occums razor says more likely it was villager, and again, lots of people were saying I was village. Even Dina, on her one night to seer someone opted not to.

And as a reminder, she opted not to check the people leading the votes that day either

Good point towards paws. I know LIS rule or whatever but in these situations (having been that frustrated villager myself) voting yourself does become very tempting.
I disagree, multiple people were talking about lynching her that day, and she self voted. If she was village, the lis rule could have easily pushed one person to give wolves a maj. Instead people backed off and reconsidered. Frustrated villager or low risk wolf move knowing AM wouldn't go there and neither would the other wolf. Also easy to jump off if needed

This also interests me because ziggy was asking for someone to tell her what to do at the end of the genny lynch and Paws said this

But then ended up being the hammer vote on genny right at lynch close, and I have no idea what changed her mind...other than that it would look better for her to be on the lynch when genny flipped than to be on the no lynch
I tried to do that Lynch earlier but was having trouble getting the color coding to be the right color. Just figured it was better to just end the day and I think I was paranoid about it changing in some weird way

lynch MsP

For voting Cubs and posting zero reasoning.
I guess I'll put in a vote to

lynch msp

as she continually refuses to answer questions.
Paws I've been on your wolf list since d1 yet you decided not to vote for me and jumped on the MsP wagon d1 and d2. Why?

Also if pippy were here she'd be pushing a SAR lynch. If I was wolfing I never would have NK her
The first two thought processes are part of why I softened on Dina d3, and I find it interesting that Dina then shades my msp votes when we clearly had the same thought processes

While looking for the above I found this wifom get about how Dina was sure Ziggy would live
Either way they left Ziggy alive for a reason. She's probably safe until we lynch another wolf.

n1 macho watcher: AM - n1: pippy (visited by coop)
n2 watcher: Pip - n2: nelly (no result)
n2 alignment cop (1x ninja): dolphin - n2: unknown
n3 alignment cop (1x ninja): dina - n3: ziggy (village)
n2 vigilante: dubz - n2: cubs
n3 vigilante
n1 n3 doctor: Paws - n1: AM; n2: self
n2 n4 doctor
n1 n3 tracker
n2 n4 tracker
n1 n3 jailkeeper
n2 n4 jailkeeper: zig - n2: paws; n4: dina
n1-3 roleblocker:
n1-3 role cop (1x strongman): coop? - n1: pippy (n2 watcher)
JOAT n1-n3 (role cop, tracker, roleblocker):
JOAT n1-n3 (doctor, jailkeeper, voyeur): genny - n1: doctor paws; n2: jailed coop; n3: voyeur SAR
Voyeur n1-4 (1x strongman): SAR - n1: AM (protective action); n2: pippy (manipulative role); n3: strongman genny (manipulative role); n4: genny (no actions)

Trying to fill in actions that we know...I'm still a little unsure about what sporty's role was if the real reason she knew coop was jailed n2 was because genny did it
This is incorrect, I was the n1 n3 doctor, not n2

The first two thought processes are part of why I softened on Dina d3, and I find it interesting that Dina then shades my msp votes when we clearly had the same thought processes

I didn't shade you for your MsP votes. I shaded you because you've been calling me wolfy since D1 and didn't place any votes on me.

Just clarifying that dy said that the strongarm/strongman would work for whatever role had it but if a wolf used it on the night they used their ability and a factional kill it would apply to both actions. In case anyone else was confused by that like I was.

I meant to post these Paws/Dina interactions from yesterday but forgot
lynch Dina

would rather this end tonight than drag into tomorrow
There are 2 scenarios here. Either you guys lynch me today and the game ends or you no lynch today and either AM or zigs is NK'd tonight and 2 wolves + another will vote for me tomorrow. It doesn't matter if Ziggy is village reading me or not which she isn't by the way.
Why wouldn't dubz be nk'd?
She's sketchier than AM and has me as her next vote
This makes me lean you more wolfy with no fear of the majority vote knowing the other wolf won't jump on
You think AM is sketchy?
Lol no but thanks for putting words in my mouth when I clearly said I've been village reading her for a few days
How am I putting words in your mouth? I was just asking a question?
Your question sounded like an insinuation that you were going to use to turn around on me to call me a wolf again
No I was confused dude
Sorry guys I'm not trying to be snarky I'm just frustrated and I hate end game.

For instance, sporty interacted with both Paws and SAR right before she went down, but didn't say much of anything to Dina, and that strikes me as odd. She's a smart wolf. I think she'd be far more likely to interact in some capacity with her wolf pack than to ignore them entirely. She also notably avoided giving a read on SAR.

Unfortunately these are basically all from the day she was lynched because she didn't really have any meaningful interactions prior.

AM posts have been included for context, not for shade.

Coop seems pretty Village to me. I really don’t see where people are going with that.
How do you feel about those on her lynch?
Mmmmm, I’m not a great read of SAR (as noted by my panic attack even when I knew she was seer all game in whatever game that was with the SAR/me/MJ bloc), so I’m not sure yet there.

Ms P has sent off the feelsdar but I know how much you love that answer haha.

Kinda forgot mutts was playing, I’ll have to ISO her when I get on my computer.
Dubz sounds like a genuine frustrated villager today. Usually I'm suspicious of her like, all game, because she's usually responsible for my death... but I'm just not seeing her wolfy today. Maybe that means I just need to put my paranoid hat back on, but I think I wasted all my paranoia on a smoke detector.

------

I can get behind pressure here
Lynch sporty

What is majority today? 7?
Do you, like, have any original thoughts, or are you just gonna sheep AM like always? :annoyed:
Well it took quite a bit of pressure to get you on thread so feeling pretty good with this
When are you guys gonna learn that pressure voting on me doesn't do anything? Your special sheepy vote isn't what got me on thread.

Reads:
Coop- village. That slip was very village Coop, I do not see her being wolf
Pippy has felt.... strange. I haven't ISO'd her yet, but I've just noticed a tone shift from her previous recent village games. Less aggressive. Pissing me off less. Will see if I can pinpoint anything in particular during ISO. This most recent (last few posts) interaction with Dubz especially feels off.
mutts- I did go and ISO her but there's not much to see. If she's genuinely busy, I don't know that pressure voting there is going to do anything.... and if she's not genuinely busy, I'm not really sure what people are seeing wolfy about her. There's like, no content in her posts. If she doesn't come back by this evening, then I could justify seeing votes on her.
(Paws didn't respond to this as far as I could tell)

Little while later...
On an unrelated note, @StayingPositive2017, are you gonna come back and say anything else today? I can't even be mad about the rest of the votes on me, but yours is still a crappy one

On an additional unrelated note, I really don't think Dubz is a wolf, the more she posts.
What is it that you hope I'll say? I trust AMs interpretation of the data and you've done nothing to make me reconsider
God I hate this argument more than anything, you all need to stop using it.

--------
Who are your current wolf reads?
Pippy
you, because feels reasons
and dolph and/or ziggy. I think I'm feeling ziggy more right now because she's been off her meta all game. dolph for the Barks lynch.
^ imo listed all villagers in her wolf reads
What feels reasons?
Your tone is different, you're not posting tallies, you're not hunting and nit-picking. You feel different :)naughty: so no one else can)

--------
I'm still getting the most wolfy vibes from Sporty. After that I am most susp of Dolph and then probably Dubz. I've slid Coops to more neutral since Nav's flip but I still can't shake that the Pippy/Coop interaction from D1/2 could be w/v. However I recognize that could be a class A tunnel that I'm not getting out of.

I feel like I need to re-read for Dina and Mutts because I don't have many points for them one way or another on my sheet and that's bothering me.
Did you ever say why you find me wolfy? Because I don't remember reading it and you're definitely getting tunnel-y.

Not to say I don't tunnel, but you're usually better than this.
I pointed it out yesterday that your activity level was giving me flashbacks of previous times I've seen you wolf. Yes, it could just be unfortunate timing of life screwing you over, but my gut feeling has been right on this type of thing before. That and the times you are on thread, you've been coming off as more of a defensive wolf than a villager. I haven't really felt any good wolf hunting coming from you, tbh

I don't think sporty ever responded to this either. Very different from her reaction to pippy's questioning.

@Dinashadow where r u
Oh yeah there was one post where she asked dina where she was

Actually not sure what to make of that

I'm just mad that one of the three didn't vote for genny on the day sporty was lynched because that would make my life a heck of a lot easier right now :yeahright:
Does anything exist for genny/Sporty interactions?

How was I weird?
This made me nervous at the time
@Animal Midwife Why haven't you been posting tallies or lynch trackers?
I'm not ready to yet.
Why's that?
I don't know.
Don't make me regret my vote right now. I've had you very strong vill

From the rojo evening that Dina says she didn't read and so didn't see genny
I'm confused about the genny lynch. I don't feel like she's acting wolfy - just busy.