WW: Fangs and Fur: A series of murder mysteries

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
this will actually be the game that gives me a heart attack

Members don't see this ad :)
What did you think you'd gain by bringing me to lylo when I've asked for death for like two consecutive cycles?

So either AM couldn't bring herself to either kill or Lynch us, or dubz didn't think I would vote for Dina again.

AM why did you vote "for pippy?" Did she tell you to be a more aggressive wolf?

Dubz why didn't you want to be hammer? You kept trading everyone out on the Dina lynches but when they weren't getting traction you would back off

So either AM couldn't bring herself to either kill or Lynch us, or dubz didn't think I would vote for Dina again.

Dubz why didn't you want to be hammer? You kept trading everyone out on the Dina lynches but when they weren't getting traction you would back off
Because I don't like making decisions in LyLo. I also saw your Dina vote before I voted. I don't know what you mean by the second part.

Because Pippy mentioned wanting to lynch SAR and not Dina? Please, I'm always aggro.

Because I don't like making decisions in LyLo. I also saw your Dina vote before I voted. I don't know what you mean by the second part.
Traded should be tested. Considering the site shut down for me as I put in the vote, I find it hard to believe that you saw my vote

On the other hand, I think this lylo is more reminiscent of a dubz power-wolf outing. She knew you wouldn't vote for her and wanted to see if she could win with a challenge after losing her pack.

In fact, everyone and their mother knows I'm the hammer vote.

Reactions: 1 user
Traded should be tested. Considering the site shut down for me as I put in the vote, I find it hard to believe that you saw my vote
When did I test the Dina vote?
If the site shut down entirely as you put in your vote, AM and I wouldn't have been able to put our votes in at all (check the time stamps) which I kind of think is what you were going for

When did I test the Dina vote?
If the site shut down entirely as you put in your vote, AM and I wouldn't have been able to put our votes in at all (check the time stamps) which I kind of think is what you were going for
when i refreshed my screen it was down. i didn't see your votes til after it finished. im guessing we all voted at the same time. not sure what you mean by "going for"

you asked people repeatedly if we were voting dina