WW in the Canadian WWilds - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
And the other reject.

N4 Contingency

Mine an Amethyst Crystal

Passing through Thunder Bay, you noticed beautiful caves of amethyst, and decided to stop for a closer look. Would you like to mine an amethyst stone?

1585753660215.png

Amethyst boasts many mystical powers, including protection and distinguishing good vs evil.

When the Thunder rolls and the next Night Kill is released upon the world, it will be redirected to the holder of the amethyst stone. If the holder is pure of heart, the strike will be absorbed by the beautiful violet aura, leaving the person unharmed. If the holder of the amethyst harbors ill-will, the strike will pass through, killing the individual.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
'don't intentionally ever convert hunt guise' is my final message

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Oh right. Another reject. Just so pippy knows I wasnt lying.

Create United Church of Mahoney Bay

Sunday... the day of prayer. The faithful amongst the tour group decided to stop and filed into the quaint church for prayer service. Do you wish to attend?

To stay protected, much like the early orders of Tibetan Monks, the priest requires you to know the password in order to attend his service [which is set by me the item maker]

[If correct password given] - In the middle of the service, the names of all of the long lost passengers from the group are read and the church begins to shake. It seems one of the passengers has the ability to be revived. Who do you wish to bring back from the dead?

[And if not that, could I use the requiring a password part on a more basic item?]

Reactions: 2 users
Thank you mods for this game! I’m sorry I wasn’t very active this game! Great job to everyone playing! Shout out to @jenjen2020 for a great first run as a wolf!!!

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
I followed along for the most part!
I was actually really impressed with village this game. After one game (I think it was cats?) someone said no village team has won when a wolf team has had 2 pure village roles. The wolf team had 2-3 here (jboo and Jen, possibly snowy) so I feel like the village had to really struggle to overcome role claims and role usage, especially since some of their roles were kinda sketchy.
Ngl though those cubs and Miranda votes were tragic and I had no idea why that happened.

Last edited:
I followed along for the most part!
I was actually really impressed with village this game. After one game (I think it was cats?) someone said no village team has won when a wolf team has had 2 pure village roles. The wolf team had 2-3 here (jboo and Jen, possibly snowy) so I feel like the village had to really struggle to overcome role claims and role usage, especially since some of their roles were kinda sketchy.
Ngl though those cubs and Miranda votes were tragic and I had no idea why that happened.

I should have known when Jen took Mel out of the biodome targets, and then changed the protection target to Mayo. Even said it on thread. Just couldnt fathom a wolf protector when there was already a wolf blocker and I was sending items to a wolf distributor.

Reactions: 1 user
I should have known when Jen took Mel out of the biodome targets, and then changed the protection target to Mayo. Even said it on thread. Just couldnt fathom a wolf protector when there was already a wolf blocker and I was sending items to a wolf distributor.
I was so desperate to not be alone, and I definitely made some... questionable decisions because of it :laugh:

@alissa14 What did the mods write to you about this item?

N1 Contingency create Vancouver Canucks Home/Away/3rd Jersey

The wearer of this jersey will have their true colors shown. Should they put the jersey on, the text color in all PMs shall be directed by the mods to reflect their inner nature:

If the wearer is

village/home team - must type in modern home jersey blue/green

View attachment 299217

wolf/away team - must type in retro road jersey red/orange/yellow

View attachment 299215

neutral/3rd party/chaos - must type in alternate jersey dark blue/purple

View attachment 299214

*sits back and awaits creativity reward* (if this even gets to be used, I already have 2 lynch votes and its not even a lynch cycle)

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Jenjen! Way to bring it home!

glad I finally got to wolf!win with a 3P AM!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

The wearer of this jersey will have their true colors shown. Should they put the jersey on, the text color in all PMs shall be directed by the mods to reflect their inner nature:

If the wearer is

View attachment 299217

View attachment 299215

View attachment 299214

*sits back and awaits creativity reward* (if this even gets to be used, I already have 2 lynch votes and its not even a lynch cycle)
We first sent the item and just said it was a jersey and that there were 3 options and asked if she would like to wear it, knowing the color option would be chosen for her. She said yes. Then with her following night results she was told she had put on the home jersey, and would be required to post in blue/green in PM that day. She never PM'd anyone that day so that's why it never showed up.

Poor @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo :(

contingency N2:

Make a ticket for the Calgary Stampede

1584889733853.png

Continuing through Alberta, when you saw the beautiful horses, you had to yell at the bus driver to stop. You went and bought a ticket for the Calgary Stampede. Need to get out of danger in a hurry? Just hop on one of these trusty steeds and race away. You now have a 1x bulletproof ability (immune to first NK or vig shot attempt on you).

(I lied, actual final post I meant to post yesterday but fell asleep)

Me alternating between summer and winter 98% of the game:
tenor.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Poor @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo :(

contingency N2:

Make a ticket for the Calgary Stampede

1584889733853.png

Continuing through Alberta, when you saw the beautiful horses, you had to yell at the bus driver to stop. You went and bought a ticket for the Calgary Stampede. Need to get out of danger in a hurry? Just hop on one of these trusty steeds and race away. You now have a 1x bulletproof ability (immune to first NK or vig shot attempt on you).
Mods *almost* let me sneak through lynch unscathed because of that. But decided that it didn't count for lynch in the end haha.

This was awkward.....

Contingency N3:

Make Moose Jaw skeleton

Leaving Alberta, on the way through boring Saskatchewan, you really had nothing to do but stare out the window watching the wildlife. Nature began to call (pun intended) and before you could reach Regina, you had to stop for an unplanned bathroom break in Moose Jaw. Walking back to the bus, you find a partially buried mandible of the namesake of this small Canadian city. You pick it up... such powerful, stately creatures they are with jaws of steel. Nothing can escape their grasp.

The next time someone acts on you at night, you will be able to clutch them in your solid grasp just long enough to get a fleeting glimpse of who they are. (If you are acted on multiple times in the same night, the result you will see is the first in the order of operations)

1585760205344.png
Can I humbly request you submit a picture of literally any other moose statue? That one is in Europe and was the cause for a huge war with the city of Moose Jaw over whose moose was actually bigger very recently... I just can't bring myself to put that out into the game. It's un-Canadian! :laugh:
Sorry... I was going for the whole "jaws of steel" thing. I guess I cant use the brown one either. Try this

1585760330853.png
n3 results:
Your item was created and swept away by carrier pigeons.

Was that a flash from your neighbours place? Darn that Linda. She's so nosy!

1585001171850-png.299524

Oh look, carrier pigeons! You received a Moose jaw skeleton. There's a note duct taped to it! It says, "Please use responsibly". Good thing you don't have to follow anonymous notes! Would you like to use it?
uhhhhhh....
use.... moose... skeleton...?

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
They did though. With the exception of the jerseys because we wanted to be sneaky, we used your writeups.

Oh good.

Some of them should be able to enjoy the nugget in this write up

Make Expo '67 Biodome

Ah.. The Montreal exposition of 1967, one of the greatest of all time. The BioDome remains a lasting icon of this epic event. Composed of repeating triangles it makes for quite the spectacle, especially at night... wait.. triangles? If you look closely [no, there's not a tie], you could argue that are are pentagons too! Do you wish you enter?

1585764118938.png

Pick 5 players. All actions will be randomly redirected from the source player involved
onto another one within the 5 players.

• Haha

If the wearer is

View attachment 299217

View attachment 299215

View attachment 299214

Basically what you said.... I was given the option to put it on or not. I put it on but I think I said something along the lines that I had hoped it wasn’t like a smallpox blanket except it a COVD-19 Jersey

I guess I'll just throw the others out here since @PippyPony wanted to see them all

Contingency Night 6

Make Prince Edward Island Lighthouse

As the trip rolled on you began to notice much more of an oceanic theme as the tour reached PEI. The number of lighthouses may be too numerous to count! Quaint, but mighty effective for communicating with travelers on the open seas. Would you like to enter one and explore?

Standing atop the lighthouse with its magnificent beam, you can see far off into the distance. You may pick a player to track tonight to see which players they interact with.

1585777598666.png

(You know we're not hitting PEI until tomorrow, right?
Isnt tomorrow when they will get to use it? :)

Touche.

You have out mechaniced the mod. Congratulations.

N7 Make Carrier Pigeons

As you lean out of your partially opened balcony window, a cute little pigeon appears. Do you wish to feed him?

Having fed the pigeon he seems to trust you. After carrying burdensome objects for nights on end, this time he simply leaves a lightweight reminder of his friendly owner.

1585777803731.png

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
N8 Make reinforced plexiglass bus windows.

This tour bus sure has taken a beating over the last 9 days! Time for some upgrades maybe? Do you wish to install the new windows?

Wow, these things are stronger than you thought. Pick someone to lock on the bus tonight. They will be unable to break the glass and escape which will block their night actions.

N9 Make souvenir tour pamphlet

The tour is nearing its end! Souvenir pamphlets are now available! Would you like to take one?

You open and browse through the rather short piece of reading material. The back of the pamphlet catches your eye. "Inquiring minds are our favorite! Got a question about anything youve seen or heard on our adventure? Just ask one of your tour guides!"

N7 Make Carrier Pigeons

As you lean out of your partially opened balcony window, a cute little pigeon appears. Do you wish to feed him?

Having fed the pigeon he seems to trust you. After carrying burdensome objects for nights on end, this time he simply leaves a lightweight reminder of his friendly owner.

View attachment 300629

I'm keeping that cap :cat::shy:

• Love
Thanks @Zeppelyn @Miranda Senft for being amazing PM partners and making the game so much more enjoyable! <3

Thanks mods for a great game and having the patience to deal with us players for over a week. :giggle:

• Love
MOOSE ne sait pas du tout si la conversion est en cours.

La progression de l'inscription de jboo comme loup D2 -> presque se lyncher TROIS FOIS tout en insistant sur le fait que le dauphin est loup -> tirer sur jboo N5 n'a pas de sens

Oh gosh I forgot about this insanity of post restriction/self restriction.

• Haha
Except this one

N7

Make Armageddon Pigeons

Hanging out on PEI a little too long, the bus tour through canada was about to come to a shocking halt. The pigeons, feeding for hours on seed scattered into the glowing red iron-nitrite-rich soil, had become internally radioactive. Cubs, standing far off in the distance, called for them to come back home. The hoard of loyal birds heard and obeyed their master and took off, leaving droppings everywhere pouring down like acid rain upon the remaining tourists. What a sight to behold, a barren wasteland of corpses... if only Linda were still around to document the happenings.

Cubs smiled, the only remaining survivor, walking back across the US border with his murder of crows... looks like there were never any pigeons in Canada after all.

Village wins.

Here they are.

• Love
  • Haha