WW of WW game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Lupin makes the most sense to me as a wolf but I'm worried that there's some other group out there with a different win condition. If Lupin is the last wolf then it's likely game-over for the villagers if there is some sort of win condition out there.

Sorry, mods! Give me 15 to think!

Members don't see this ad.

Rereading the write up makes it almost sound like there might be some sort of wolf pup-type role out there. I'm probably going to regret this later, but

Lynch DVMD

Lynching the player that is a villager and can't kill anyone and has actually been helpful this game..... wish orca were still alive to back this up, but I was working with her since Day 2 to discuss the game in PM's...

I give up.

It is clear there is a wolf killing people out there and you choose to lynch the one player you know can NOT kill... it makes absolutely ZERO sense in any way, shape or form...

Members don't see this ad :)
Lynching the player that is a villager and can't kill anyone and has actually been helpful this game..... wish orca were still alive to back this up, but I was working with her since Day 2 to discuss the game in PM's...

I give up.

It is clear there is a wolf killing people out there and you choose to lynch the one player you know can NOT kill... it makes absolutely ZERO sense in any way, shape or form...

I believe that you can't kill anyone at this moment, but I'm concerned that in the near future you'll be able to be. Lupin is next on my list, but I'd like to clear this up first.

I give up.

I am not saying that you are the one to lynch here. I just know I am a designated villager, welcome some High Wood pointed my way, and honestly think someone in that group is pulling strings.

images

Where are the mods? Shouldn't this be closed by now. Let's end this lynch already!

I believe that you can't kill anyone at this moment, but I'm concerned that in the near future you'll be able to be. Lupin is next on my list, but I'd like to clear this up first.

Then lynch me then. Or investigate me tonight... I don't have the HighWood..so that should be possible. But at this point I can't kill and there is a wolf that CAN KILL. Maybe focus on the direct threat that is CURRENTLY present in the game instead of a person that "might" be able to kill in a "maybe" half ass backwards way depending upon a "I think this might happen this game" You have no proof I might be able to kill. You have proof there is someone out there ACTIVELY killing people now. It is just dumb. It is ignoring what you know to be true and instead go after what you think a mechanic might be.

I am not saying that you are the one to lynch here. I just know I am a designated villager, welcome some High Wood pointed my way, and honestly think someone in that group is pulling strings.

images

I am also a designated villager...

So unless we think BI is an evil Elvis or SnS has been converted... one of us is probably going to go down.

I know SnS has been cleared and BI has been in death. That is the only reason I think you are a wolf... but I have given other suggestions too..

I just think it is absurd someone has actually killed dyachei and everyone knows I can't kill yet they are still going after me for lynching... it makes no sense... probably the worst logic I have seen in WW in some time.

So unless we think BI is an evil Elvis or SnS has been converted... one of us is probably going to go down.

I know SnS has been cleared and BI has been in death. That is the only reason I think you are a wolf... but I have given other suggestions too..

I just think it is absurd someone has actually killed dyachei and everyone knows I can't kill yet they are still going after me for lynching... it makes no sense... probably the worst logic I have seen in WW in some time.
Wait, worse then my logic in most games? Wow, that has to be the biggest compliment I have gotten in a very long time from you.
images

***********************************************************************************************************

Reactions: 1 users
@brightimpressio I seriously suggest you reconsider.... ever think there is a reason orcagirl trusted me? Or how dyachei lived when I knew she was the villager assassin (and that was clear as it was in the write up). I even knew when she was given a second kill and she even discussed with me who she was going to kill.... I am not the smartest wolf but I am not dumb enough to leave both a seer and a villager assassin around like that.

Seriously, not the wolf here and you are making a mistake lynching me.

Bahaha! Yeah, I always get irritated end game trying to talk sense into people. Although BI slipped through the cracks seuss game only due to Mad Jack chaos. I think we would have won that otherwise.

It was announced that there was a convert like I mentioned earlier. I am getting worn down trying to go through everything. SnS would be the perfect choice if no other reason that STL being so adamant about lynching her and most people absolutely refusing to ever listen to anything he says. BI would also make sense since she has died twice as a villager.

My brain is working overtime to figure this out.
milos-rajkovic-brain.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
The Official Mods Are tired lynch tally:

Lynch Vote:

Lupin 3
(shortnsweet, dvmd, jayna)
DVMD 3 (lupin, , wtf, BI)
WTV 1 (lissa)

waffles: 0

Devyn Honorary Lynch GIF:

tumblr_inline_nep3hrcZIu1syx2ye.gif

Too many ties, and we need to wrap this up.
Mods want to kill both lynch candidates.... but...

DVMD received protection from lynch for today, so she cannot be lynched.
So instead you have killed @Lupin21 , who had the role of Lupin, a wolf of sorts who became a full wolf. All the wolves of sorts are now dead. They were all told they were villagers, but were in fact nascent wolves, who would have all converted to a wolf pack on night 5 if any of them but Lupin was still alive. Sadly, only one became a wolf, and lasted until today. Au revoir wolf of sorts.

There are 6 players left.

Game Roster:

Fantasy/Creative games
1- @JaynaAli
2- @brightimpressio (BI)

Lounge games (careful of Nuclear fallout please...
the mods take no responsibility for the long term effects of being in a group that was subject to a nuclear drone attack. Stay at your own risk)
1- @DVMDream ( DVMD)
2- @Lissarae06 (lissa)
3- @shortnsweet ( SnS)
4- @WhtsThFrequency (WTF)

The dearly departed to the archives of WW history.
DocEspana Jaime Lannister, villager killer
Zensing, George Bailey, wolf "protector"
Wolfspeaker, a sheep, and a wolf, of sorts
OneGrainOfSand, Qui-gon Jinn, a wolf blocker, of sorts
Gwenevre, Mr. Gold, wolf seer
sorasea, Tony, wolf blocker
FFM, Angel, a wolf protector, of sorts.
Cyndia, Engineer, wolf
Resolute Mike, Debra Morgan, a wolf seer of sorts.

Jilary , Vincent the dog
STL, Sauron, wolf
Orcagirl, Ceiling Cat, villager role seer
Swingnsave, Batman, wolf resurrector who had assumed Zensing's duties upon death
WZ, Tiger Willow, neutral
Devyn, Dionysius and wolf.
Krist, vet student, and wolf

Dyachei, Ezio Auditore, villager assassin
lupin, lupin, sort of wolf turned full wolf

Just in case anyone missed what STL posted, he mentioned that they'd converted SnS and that a wolf brag was to come in a few minutes. He then deleted it.

If we're to believe what STL posted before he deleted it I'm banking on Lissa and SnS as the last two wolves.

Meh. Gave it a go.

Go Villagers!
Go Wolves!
Go Chaos!!

I root for all the people!
I, on the other hand, hope everyone dies of radiation poisoning.

Go dead people!!

Reactions: 1 user
No one died.
:shrug:

(if you didn't get your night action in, I will allow it while lynch is open fwiw).

There are 6 players left.

Game Roster:

Fantasy/Creative games
1- @JaynaAli
2- @brightimpressio (BI)

the mods take no responsibility for the long term effects of being in a group that was subject to a nuclear drone attack. Stay at your own risk)
1- @DVMDream ( DVMD)
2- @Lissarae06 (lissa)
3- @shortnsweet ( SnS)
4- @WhtsThFrequency (WTF)

Cyndia, Engineer, wolf

Jilary , Vincent the dog
STL, Sauron, wolf
Swingnsave, Batman, wolf resurrector who had assumed Zensing's duties upon death

********lynch DVMD******* will never not lynch a Bengal cat ever again. I am sure @Caia has seen that game.

I say we vote her. Or sns. You
Guys could go to my original theory that wolves are good villagers are bad. I am sure it will work out :)

But they're super cute! And not tigers!

Fwiw I don't enjoy being a wolf much. Too much stress and I'm all about chillin' with zero stress nowadays. :)

If we're to believe what STL posted before he deleted it I'm banking on Lissa and SnS as the last two wolves.
Well considering i was just investigated and found to be a villager, you are way off.

For me it is between BI, Jayna, and SNS with SnS being less likely

Well considering i was just investigated and found to be a villager, you are way off.
Forgot you just got investigated.

STL writing that blurb and then instantly deleting it makes me feel like there are two wolves left, since that would have been end-game if both DVMD and Lupin had gotten lynched. Or he's just trying to screw with us again.

I really hope someone had the High Wood last night.

Forgot you just got investigated.

STL writing that blurb and then instantly deleting it makes me feel like there are two wolves left, since that would have been end-game if both DVMD and Lupin had gotten lynched. Or he's just trying to screw with us again.

I really hope someone had the High Wood last night.
I am ignoring STL. He also said I would be a wolf of sorts. As usual, he was on point with that analysis.

I am ignoring STL. He also said I would be a wolf of sorts. As usual, he was on point with that analysis.
I've been trying to ignore him the whole game but the fact that he instantly deleted his message is piquing my interest. Hopefully somebody got the High Wood and that'll clarify something.

I'm not a wolf. I am confused as all get out, though.

I never said that anywhere.... have no idea where you got that from.
Oh, I thought you'd said that you thought the code was obvious after one of the role seer wolves had died. I must have misinterpreted!

Oh, I thought you'd said that you thought the code was obvious after one of the role seer wolves had died. I must have misinterpreted!

To me it was obvious orcagirl was a villager role seer... probably because I could talk to her and I thought it was really obvious after whoever it was claimed to be role seer and was lynched as the wolf role seer... however that might just be because I could PM with her. So, yes, it was very obvious to me she was a villager especially after she exposed herself to get rid of the wolf role seer...

To me it was obvious orcagirl was a villager role seer... probably because I could talk to her and I thought it was really obvious after whoever it was claimed to be role seer and was lynched as the wolf role seer... however that might just be because I could PM with her. So, yes, it was very obvious to me she was a villager especially after she exposed herself to get rid of the wolf role seer...
Oh ok I see what you're saying now.

I wouldn't trust anything STL did at this point. I can definitely see him planning that little post and its deletion in order for us to lynch a villager and take the heat off of a wolf.

newsflash.gif

(You all know what that means. Badness for <somebody>.)

I'm just gonna put this out there with a blunt sort of modly honesty.

In the annals (*snicker* *snicker* I said annals. *snicker*) there have been virtually no players as creative and consistently crazy and amusing as WTF. She strikes when you don't expect it, and you never have a clue what 'it' will be until it's too late. She plays chaos and neutral characters like they deserve to win every game. I mean, this mod has nothing gripe-worthy to say. She entertained SOV and me the entire game.

So there's a bit of irony in the events of last night and today.

WTF has been creating crazy items all game. She's also the one that jury-rigged the airplane into a drone. Last night she decided to wave her chaos arms and produce a flow cytometer out of nowhere.

becton_dickinson_lsrii.jpg

What, you think you'd be doing actual Science with this thing? No way man. This beautiful machine is meant to be dropped of whomever you wish, killing them deader than a erythrocyte in ZaptoGlobin.

And so the mods shrugged and said 'Ok. Sure. Why not? Anything to get the kill count going again in this game'.

Turns out the player she gave it to turned right around and dropped it on WTF's head, which... well... killed her deader than a erythrocyte in ZaptoGlobin. Oops.

Chaos, or neutral, or whatever you want to call it, has been eliminated from the game.

There are 5 players left.

Game Roster:

Fantasy/Creative games
1- @JaynaAli
2- @brightimpressio (BI)

1- @DVMDream ( DVMD)
2- @Lissarae06 (lissa)
3- @shortnsweet ( SnS)

Cyndia, Engineer, wolf

Jilary , Vincent the dog
STL, Sauron, wolf

WTF, the Musher, chaos

Crying :lol:.

Unless someone got protected last night (and we're choosing to ignore STL), the only thing that I can think of is if the last wolf can't kill anyone.

I can't even rn

So are we lynching right now or is it night?

:D

My favorite item was still HUGH JACKMAN AND HIS FABULOUS MACARENAS!

So sad they disappeared after use :(

maybe at the end of the game we can have an item redux

Reactions: 3 users
*****lynch bi*****

I don't know what to do, but her eagerness to believe STL and point it out could be a Wolfy move. That's all I got. I'll waffle if someone has something better.

*****lynch bi*****

I don't know what to do, but her eagerness to believe STL and point it out could be a Wolfy move. That's all I got. I'll waffle if someone has something better.
I found it strange that he immediately deleted it. I feel like if it was a ploy he would've left it up for a bit longer and then gotten rid of it. It was literally up for two minutes, tops. That made me feel like he really thought it was game over and was just a bit overly enthusiastic. I'm not a wolf and I still feel like there's something weird going on with DVMD, but :shrug:.

Did anyone get any items at all last night? I'm wondering if the mods stopped distributing them.

I was given an investigation. I chose DVMD. All I was told was she was the Bengal cat. No affiliation given either way so it wasn't helpful.