WW sign up...The Chronicles of Thomas Covenant, the Unbeliever

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
no @Dwindlin ? Who is going to try and wolf kill me right away?

Members don't see this ad.

alors hasn't responded so idk if her sign up will be set in stone yet

Signs up are open until there are 24 players.... This is an SOV/Devyn modded game.

If we fill up you can join the wait list. No extra roles, but it seems inevitably someone backs out (or I kick someone out).

Mithil Stonedown
1- SnS
2- dyachei
3- DVMD
4- LIS

Revelstone
5- TuckerVet
6- Allie
7- EC
8- alors

Seareach
9- nyanko
10- swings
11- FFM
12- foxy

Soaring Woodhelvin
13-kaydubs
14- Cyndia
15- nohika
16- FTB

Plains of Ra
17- Escalla
18-hedgie
19- Philliab
20-

Foul's Creche
21- rojo
22- Chillbo
23- WS
24-

Wait List (if necessary)

Cannot start roles going out until we have a full house. Sorry. This one just won't balance easily if I take out roles willy-nilly.
Only need 4 more dedicated, hard-core, available, masochistic, non-whining players and we can get started. That's not asking too much is it?

Not hard at all.

Hmmmm

Oh @DocEspana

Members don't see this ad :)
Cannot start roles going out until we have a full house. Sorry. This one just won't balance easily if I take out roles willy-nilly.
Only need 4 more dedicated, hard-core, available, masochistic, non-whining players and we can get started. That's not asking too much is it?
Does that mean i have to unsign up?

You forgot Narcissistic :pompous:

Reactions: 1 user
Narcissism is never optional ;)

No @Frozenshades ?
does @cuitlamiztli have the itch after the Doctor Who game?
@Domenic had fun last time, no?
@fancymylotus has been playing recently
@Samoa was convinced last time
@jdh71 seems to even have the desire, and with Devyn modding, who knows
can we get an @Nutmeg and @Carbon action going on?

:heckyeah:

I had a lot of fun last time - I'm super busy with school though and i'm only on sporadically. I won't be super active at all. I'll have to pass on this one.

Get the **** out.

I was thinking of doing a White Gold Wielder themed one.

I'm kind of too pissed to play now.

When does this one start?

Members don't see this ad :)

Signs up are open until there are 24 players.... This is an SOV/Devyn modded game.

If we fill up you can join the wait list. No extra roles, but it seems inevitably someone backs out (or I kick someone out).

Mithil Stonedown
1- SnS
2- dyachei
3- DVMD
4- LIS

Revelstone
5- TuckerVet
6- Allie
7- EC
8- alors

Seareach
9- nyanko
10- swings
11- FFM
12- foxy

Soaring Woodhelvin
13-kaydubs
14- Cyndia
15- nohika
16- FTB

Plains of Ra
17- Escalla
18-hedgie
19- Philliab
20- FS

Foul's Creche
21- rojo
22- Chillbo
23- WS
24-

Wait List (if necessary)

Probably shouldn't...but fine I will.

Mithil Stonedown
1- SnS
2- dyachei
3- DVMD
4- LIS

Revelstone
5- TuckerVet
6- Allie
7- EC
8- alors

Seareach
9- nyanko
10- swings
11- FFM
12- foxy

Soaring Woodhelvin
13-kaydubs
14- Cyndia
15- nohika
16- FTB

Plains of Ra
17- Escalla
18-hedgie
19- Philliab
20- FS

Foul's Creche
21- rojo
22- Chillbo
23- WS
24-jdh71

Wait List (if necessary)

I've been re-reading these. I had forgotten how much of an dingus covenant was.

Probably why I like him.

Get the **** out.

I was thinking of doing a White Gold Wielder themed one.

I'm kind of too pissed to play now.

When does this one start?
I don't mind if you run your own (just not at the same time). I am sure it would be sufficiently different. I don't take offense at those kinds of things.

I don't mind if you run your own (just not at the same time). I am sure it would be sufficiently different. I don't take offense at those kinds of things.

I probably won't do a game in the same genre as someone else for personal style reasons. I was merely teasing.

I probably won't do a game in the same genre as someone else for personal style reasons. I was merely teasing.
I actually played in one of my games that was resurrected when a quick WW fix was necessary (WWhores of SDN). They made changes to it, and surprisingly I had no advantage.

I am doing role assignments RNG-ing now.

I still would like a couple of backups in case Alors can't play or some other inevitable flake outs. It will be easy to slide right into the role!

I still would like a couple of backups in case Alors can't play or some other inevitable flake outs. It will be easy to slide right into the role!

I can make a second account....

If I am a wolf on one account and a villager on the other do I have to backstab myself and argue with myself on the thread.... that could be entertaining. ;)

If LIS and I both had separate accounts where we are villager on one and wolf on the other.... the amount of arguing and debate would reach epic proportions. And probably quite a bit of it would be fake just to make it look as if we disagree with one another...

Roles have been assigned. And I didn't even change any this time around!

First Role has been sent out (I just can't resist).
No guarantee when last role goes out... I will try to send a few.

I heard vetgirl4eva was available. @LetItSnow

Reactions: 3 users
Is there a thread yet? Am I ******ed

All fresh roles have been distributed. If you missed the sale, send me a message and we will find your rain check. This analogy sucks.

Reactions: 1 users
Official game thread will go up either shortly or not depending on whether one of the 18,000 contractors coming to my house interrupts me or not.