WW Sign Ups - A Dubz Production TBD [CLOSED]

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Is it too late to be removed? I’m not getting tags
Would have been better earlier, but no, not too late

Members don't see this ad.

FINAL(?) ROSTER

1. @mmmdreamerz
2. @Melchizedek
3. @Animal Midwife
4. @SARdoghandler
5. @SnowshoeDog143
6. @genny
7. @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo
8. @BigCats
9. @Kota1000
10. @alissa14
11. @Ms Procrastinator
12. @holdthemayo
13. @Barkley13 / @Doggo Labs
14. @SportPonies
15. @cubsrule4e
16. @PippyPony
17. @jenjen2020

Subs:
1. @Lawper
2. @WonderingStudent

Taters:
1. @Stagg737
2. @finnickthedog
3. @Zeppelyn

IF ANYONE ELSE IS NO LONGER INTERESTED IN PLAYING PLEASE LET US KNOW ASAP AS WE ARE ACTIVELY WORKING ON GAME DESIGN

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Would have been better earlier, but no, not too late
If you’re already working on the game keep me in, I don’t want it to cause issues
(Or whatever’s easiest now)

Members don't see this ad :)
If you’re already working on the game keep me in, I don’t want it to cause issues
(Or whatever’s easiest now)
We're cutting down the original roleset anyway so it's not a huge issue to cut out an extra role at this stage, just have to tweak a couple things

Reactions: 1 user
Yay I can’t wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Love
tenor.gif

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
OMG THIS TURNED INTO THE HANNIBAL GAME???? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DUBZ WHYYYYYYYYY :drowning::cryi:
It was the best setup for me to to adjust to the game size :oops: I can put you down as first sub if you want...I'm also planning to run another one because this game will probably only make it through season 1, maybe a bit of season 2. So you could wait for that too. Or you could hop in as an NPC that I'll have to make up on the spot but can probably make work. Many options!

@kaydubs or @WildZoo can u add me to subs? ty
If you have time/ability to keep up with the game, sure. I typically expect that subs are at least somewhat following along, otherwise depending on how active the game is it can be a bear to catch up. Since you'd be further down the list you'd be a later sub if we do end up needing you, so just keep that (and the participation requirements) in mind.

If you have time/ability to keep up with the game, sure. I typically expect that subs are at least somewhat following along, otherwise depending on how active the game is it can be a bear to catch up. Since you'd be further down the list you'd be a later sub if we do end up needing you, so just keep that (and the participation requirements) in mind.
Are subs and tot the same chat? I’d just like to be added to the chat thanks. I prob wouldn’t be able to sub late game but I’ll likely be following along

Are subs and tot the same chat? I’d just like to be added to the chat thanks. I prob wouldn’t be able to sub late game but I’ll likely be following along
Subs don't have a chat, tots have a chat. So if you join the chat you would be ineligible to sub. That's fine with me, so whatever you prefer.

Subs don't have a chat, tots have a chat. So if you join the chat you would be ineligible to sub. That's fine with me, so whatever you prefer.
Oh tots then for sure ty

Random weird/fun (?) fact about me: one of my best friends from high school calls me Hannibal as a nickname (not anything to do with the character); she just wanted to give me a nickname and came up with that since it’s semi-close to my real name. Now she’s disappointed that I didn’t play this game. :oops:

• Haha
  • Hmm
Reactions: 5 users
Random weird/fun (?) fact about me: one of my best friends from high school calls me Hannibal as a nickname (not anything to do with the character); she just wanted to give me a nickname and came up with that since it’s semi-close to my real name. Now she’s disappointed that I didn’t play this game. :oops:
Your name is Dannimal? Unusual!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
It was the best setup for me to to adjust to the game size :oops: I can put you down as first sub if you want...I'm also planning to run another one because this game will probably only make it through season 1, maybe a bit of season 2. So you could wait for that too. Or you could hop in as an NPC that I'll have to make up on the spot but can probably make work. Many options!
I was originally very sad, but now thinking about it I probably shouldn’t given the number of lectures I have to watch in the next week.

Hit me up if you run through your subs list! :)

Reactions: 2 users
I was originally very sad, but now thinking about it I probably shouldn’t given the number of lectures I have to watch in the next week.

Hit me up if you run through your subs list! :)
I'll at least tag you in the writeups since you're the only person here who will understand them ;)

• Love
Omg I just unearthed a repressed memory of when I was recovering from jaw surgery and my parents said that the bands in my mouth made me look like Hannibal :oops: might put a pic of it in deadchat for everyone to marvel at if I'm not too mortified by it lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Omg I just unearthed a repressed memory of when I was recovering from jaw surgery and my parents said that the bands in my mouth made me look like Hannibal :oops: might put a pic of it in deadchat for everyone to marvel at if I'm not too mortified by it lol
Oh yeah 100%, when I had my jaw surgery, it was the same way!

• Haha
Oh yeah 100%, when I had my jaw surgery, it was the same way!
Hannibal mouth, Kardashian lips, and strangely square head... truly peak hotness right there

• Haha
Two people had been found with their backs flayed open, the skin suspended by fishing line so it looked like angel’s wings. They were kneeling at the foot of a hotel bed, hands folded in prayer.
Aahhhhhh, I remember that one. That’s up there with the human cello.

Aahhhhhh, I remember that one. That’s up there with the human cello.
I mentioned on thread it was one of the more iconic murder scenes, but in my head I was like "Most beautiful, I mean, wait....most...artistic? I'm not a psychopath I swear"

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users