WWhere There's a WWhisk, There's a WWay! - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I don't know what to tell you. I feel like someone tells me I'm acting off every game.
Be less sketchy AM. It's the only way.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
I think what Mixy is getting at is that AM usually picks up on something and then hammers away the person with questions until she has a satisfactory answer. It is a bit odd she hasn’t done that yet given the sketchy stuff people have been putting out, but it is also only D2

It scares me when you say stuff like this Mel.

Reactions: 1 users
I think what Mixy is getting at is that AM usually picks up on something and then hammers away the person with questions until she has a satisfactory answer. It is a bit odd she hasn’t done that yet given the sketchy stuff people have been putting out, but it is also only D2
Nice explaining for someone else

I'm not really seeing the AM thing -- I feel like she's been pretty normal. I'm historically pretty bad at reading her as a wolf, though, so take that with a grain of salt, I guess.

Members don't see this ad :)
You are so defensive to everything that I cringe a little bit every time I read your posts.

Don't know how I feel about the rez. It's a huge move for so early in the game and can go either way for the village.

@vetmedhead, can you add any insight on your thoughts post rez?

Also, @Stella Mudd and @brydianna.jones - you've been very quiet.

And I'm cringing that the noobs seem to think just demanding to know what others think is really anything.

Wolves don't like to offer their own thoughts and feelings. Villagers will put stakes in the sand. I've hardly read the thread and I've given several gut feels.

Sky, I now see why others have felt your posts are of little substance.
Brindi just sounds like Brindi from last game, to me.
Don't like hydras, but ski vs me earlier felt village on village.
VMH was village but I don't trust rezzes, waiting to hear from her about Pippy and Finn. I don't have them dinging me more than usual.
The fact I confused Pippy and Paws could be a subliminal message to me.
AM reads like AM, but that isn't saying much for v vs ww.
Trilt and Egg feel in cahoots, could be a pack feel, could be wrong. I've thought that before about LIS & DVMD & only one was wolf.
Egg I'm suspicious of for seeming to have strong opinions that are divisive, than immediately backing down.

And that, my friends, is how you share your feelings, without being defensive or just demanding others create posts.

Reactions: 1 user
Also I don't care what anyone says, rezzes can't be trusted unless they're seered, and no, I'm not asking for that or trying to out the seer. And if we totally trusted the rez that would just make them a conversion target. Or a night kill. Or a distraction.

Buuuuut, the comment is made to hunt originals first and worry about rez conversions later, but sometimes rezzes come back with abilities they didn't have when they died. That could be good for wolves or villagers, I guess.

I'm conservative, we're going to lose villagers for sure, I'd rather that what is dead stay dead than risk the wolves gaining an advantage.

No offense to VMH. I hope she's village still, her pre-death comments I found insightful.

Just food for village thought, my 2 cents on rezzes. Just can't be trusted, just not worth it most times.
I have a whole lotta thoughts about this, but I'm going to wait until I chill out a little bit before addressing so I don't go bananas.

Reactions: 5 users
I don't feel like AM usually tunnels. She usually doesn't say much of what she thinks, she just challenges people, usually plural. Demands huge blocks of text in spoilers called reads, plays 20 questions, asks players chosen seemingly at random what they think over and over. Also often votes early to put on pressure, and changes vote late to do same. ;)

Tunneling is a bit different, her and I both do it at times, I think D2 is a bit early to declare she's tunneling when she hasn't even gone for the same player as I can tell.
I think I was using tunneling in the wrong context. I meant that 20 questions Mel is talking about below.
I know it's only D2 so maybe it is too soon idk, but she didn't question me super hard yesterday like I was expecting about my reasonings on your tin hats like pippy put way more pressure on me than AM did which is what seemed weird to me.

Cray I would like more from @Lawper today also. They reappeared last night after lynch close but failed to contribute anything of use other than they were done driving. Also if you go back I gave my reads on people around lynch close (maybe an hour before I think), not much significant discussion since. I agree though with you that cdo has also caught my attention.

Contrary to pupoular belief, AM has only actually done 20 Questions...twice? I only remember the first time and it was a way of "defending" herself (I believe she was actually trying to get lynched), not a way of questioning anyone else.

That said she does usually question other players quite a bit. And has been caught wolfing before when she wasn't doing that. Do with that what you will.

Lol. It's almost verbatim something LIS told me, I think the booze game. Since him yelling at me is the closest to a manator I've ever had....
Have to be careful what you say so nooblets don't take it as gospel - though perhaps you wanted them to.

It is always funny to me when someone says "Wolves don't do this" and then does the thing that they've just said wolves don't do. I know you've done this as a villager, so I'm not making accusations in this case. Just an observation. And offering a counterpoint.

There are wolves who will put a stakes in the sand, because they do that as villagers and would be called out if they didn't (me). There are villagers who hold back because they like to play things close to the chest (AM).

There are very few single actions/behaviors that can be categorized as 100% wolf or 100% village.

Eh, still more meta analysis of those noobs (and as modlet I could read their training from manators). Even within one thread I would expect there would be more consistency than what I might hope to see from a combo of players I'v never seen combo before. One way we pick out wolves is when they have that "pack mentality" sound.

I don't like hydras, I don't like ties, and without me getting a better analysis of the thread right now, there my vote sits.

As far as this idea that hydras are two heads better than one, the fact is my understanding is that it's frequently done because one if not both players can't fully commit.
Maybe I'm getting territorial here, but I think you need to offer more of your thoughts about someone beyond demanding their thoughts.
This is typical of AM, but I can't tell if this aggressiveness while offering up little is wolfy coming from you. Wolves can often be very confidently aggressive keeping insecure villagers on the defense.
Paired with the post above you know how I acted as village...
And I'm cringing that the noobs seem to think just demanding to know what others think is really anything.

Wolves don't like to offer their own thoughts and feelings. Villagers will put stakes in the sand. I've hardly read the thread and I've given several gut feels.

Sky, I now see why others have felt your posts are of little substance.
Brindi just sounds like Brindi from last game, to me.
Don't like hydras, but ski vs me earlier felt village on village.
VMH was village but I don't trust rezzes, waiting to hear from her about Pippy and Finn. I don't have them dinging me more than usual.
The fact I confused Pippy and Paws could be a subliminal message to me.
AM reads like AM, but that isn't saying much for v vs ww.
Trilt and Egg feel in cahoots, could be a pack feel, could be wrong. I've thought that before about LIS & DVMD & only one was wolf.
Egg I'm suspicious of for seeming to have strong opinions that are divisive, than immediately backing down.

And that, my friends, is how you share your feelings, without being defensive or just demanding others create posts.
I'm with Pippy on this one I have a whole bunch of thoughts on this but I'm going to interviews right now so I'll keep it short. I don't think anyone has demanded anything. I think we've asked for reads which many veterans do of people they're suspicious of so I don't think it's out of the ordinary. Will analyze everything and lynch when I get back tonight

... I've hardly read the thread and I've given several gut feels...
...The fact I confused Pippy and Paws could be a subliminal message to me.
These two statements couldn't possibly be related though, right? I mean that would be crazy, that maybe you are skimming and just misunderstood...
GTFO with this

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Contrary to pupoular belief, AM has only actually done 20 Questions...twice? I only remember the first time and it was a way of "defending" herself (I believe she was actually trying to get lynched), not a way of questioning anyone else.

That said she does usually question other players quite a bit. And has been caught wolfing before when she wasn't doing that. Do with that what you will.
I will add that AM has been setting off my radar a bit since she wondered about me not reacting. So.

But, she's also set my radar off as a villager. So...

Nice explaining for someone else

I'm not really seeing the AM thing -- I feel like she's been pretty normal. I'm historically pretty bad at reading her as a wolf, though, so take that with a grain of salt, I guess.
I felt like people were getting hung up on Mixy using tunneling in the wrong sense, so I clarified to move the discussion along.
It scares me when you say stuff like this Mel.
Por que?

Day 2 Messy Kitchen is Happiness Lynch Tally

AM (1) - Trilt
bryndy (1) - Pippy
cdo (1) - cray

3/23

:shifty: :heckyeah:
A tie! :heckyeah: :shifty:

Deadline is in ~12 hours

jennifer-pugh-messy-kitchen_a-G-5244384-0.jpg

Daily PSA for noobs:

Take what @WildZoo says with a big grain of salt. In your noob game, the NPC was benevolent* and helpful. They are not always designed that way. Occasionally they are fully wolf aligned.

So, feed her need for entertainment and likes, but I'd advise reading strategy material elsewhere. It'd be kind of like using The Onion for your actual news source ;)

*I feel weird saying this about STL

Reactions: 9 users
Daily PSA for noobs:

Take what @WildZoo says with a big grain of salt. In your noob game, the NPC was benevolent* and helpful. They are not always designed that way. Occasionally they are fully wolf aligned.

So, feed her need for entertainment and likes, but I'd advise reading strategy material elsewhere. It'd be kind of like using The Onion for your actual news source ;)
It’s like she knows you, @WildZoo always fishing for likes ;)

Reactions: 7 users
These two statements couldn't possibly be related though, right? I mean that would be crazy, that maybe you are skimming and just misunderstood...
GTFO with this
I almost highlighted letters in her post to say "it's a Jedi mind trick" or similar but decided that I am too tired today for that kind of effort on my phone. Just pretend I did it and that it was amusing.

It feels similar to what you said in TLM and MI game.
LOL I'm sorry. I seem to have traumatized you by my blatant pocketing as a wolf haha

But this isn't that, this is me scrutinizing your play with the caveat that its only D2.

I think I was using tunneling in the wrong context. I meant that 20 questions Mel is talking about below. I know it's only D2 so maybe it is too soon idk, but she didn't question me super hard yesterday like I was expecting about my reasonings on your tin hats like pippy put way more pressure on me than AM did which is what seemed weird to me.
The bolded part is why it is a little obnoxious that Mel did your explaining for you.

Wrt me pressuring you more this game, in earlier games I had good reason to believe you were probably village. Buckle your seatbelt because you are still in my neutral bucket.

Edit: was reading back through and I realized I forgot to bold the part i was going to bold haha

Last edited:
D1 Keep Calm and Bake On FINAL Lynch Tally

VA (1) - capri
Paws () -
Mixy (3) - lawp, KL, Snowy
finn (2) - paws, VA
Kski (2) - cray, Stella
nohika (1) - am
KL (1) - boo
vmh (4) - allie, trilt, LIS, Pippy
mel (3) - nohika, kski, finn
lawp (3) - Mixy, sky, bryndy
allie () -
sky (1) - vmh
Cray (1) - cdo
bryndy (1) - Mel

So this D1 tally suggests that vmhy narrowly edged out in most votes and got lynched (and vmhy ended up as villager before being revived again). But interestingly, the next three players with the most votes were Mixy, mely and me ( :(). I suspect there’s some irrational bandwagoning that happened in late D1.

As for N1 results, it looks like wolves burned LISy, who was a villager. And LISy’s D1 vote was on vmhy who was originally villager.

So this D1 tally suggests that vmhy narrowly edged out in most votes and got lynched (and vmhy ended up as villager before being revived again). But interestingly, the next three players with the most votes were Mixy, mely and me ( :(). I suspect there’s some irrational bandwagoning that happened in late D1.

As for N1 results, it looks like wolves burned LISy, who was a villager. And LISy’s D1 vote was on vmhy who was originally villager.
This...isn't making me look at you warily any less.

While I carry out a D1 analysis, I just want to point out two things.

1. I’m ignoring WZooy’s posts because she’s an NPC and could just post to distract players. I’ll look into them after I analyze players.

2. Just because vmhy was villager in D1 doesn’t mean she’s still a villager after being revived. So my priority is to focus on nonrevived active players.

That was a lame N1 kill wolves.

I Hold grudges about **** like that.

It was me the last game that wasn't noobs. And the speed game too, iirc.

I've been told it only happens when you are like Rambo to wolves. Totes quoting someone, I didn't make that up :rolleyes:

Can you explain what you mean? We already know LIS and vmh were both village.

It was me the last game that wasn't noobs. And the speed game too, iirc.

I've been told it only happens when you are like Rambo to wolves. Totes quoting someone, I didn't make that up :rolleyes:
People only get killed N1 when they are like what?

Lol this just in, guys: wolves only kill the top seed players on N1

(This is not a dig at LIS. I think it kinda blows that wolves offed him that early. Just saying this statement is ****oo)

You are so defensive to everything that I cringe a little bit every time I read your posts.

Don't know how I feel about the rez. It's a huge move for so early in the game and can go either way for the village.

@vetmedhead, can you add any insight on your thoughts post rez?

Also, @Stella Mudd and @brydianna.jones - you've been very quiet.

I'm on PST and sleep in, so here goes the long post.

Laaammmeee.

lynch AM

Want to hear anything..? from @fromthebox. Definitely more from @bryndiana.jones because on re-read I wasn't super fond of them, and then there's tons of quiet people. Chat chat chat yo.

So far my thoughts for this morning
1. Lawper has been contributing more, which seems like how they played in the noob game (unless being tied for next death woke them up a bit).
2. If I lived through the night my plan was to ask LIS why he voted vmh, since he repeatedly did not answer when I asked him (very hypocritical since the whole reason he went after me was my reasoning behind my lynch votes). Since he's dead, I would like to call out @VicariousAsparagus, and ask if he or she has any thoughts at this point about who he or she thinks is sketchy. My vote may be VA today if they are not willing to share anything of substance (though they are entertaining).
3. It also appears @fromthebox was not modkilled, so where are you?

1. If this was a village Rezzr's doing, rezzing a vanillager was a bad choice.
2. @bryndiana.jones LIS already said it, but your reads last night were superficial, any other thoughts?
3. paging @Stella Mudd for content

See above.

Heads up to everyone that I had a really bad night last night in terms of personal stuff, and was supposed to leave 4 hours ago for vacation, so if I seem a little grumpier than usual, that is why.

Lynch Bryndy

*sigh*

I can be stalked at any time for not only online status but last seen activity. Unlike many of you, I might add.

In the noob game we were told by mods to turn that off. Do most people keep it on?

I voted for you because of your lack of activity (cannot keep up with everyone's personal schedule)

2. Just because vmhy was villager in D1 doesn’t mean she’s still a villager after being revived. So my priority is to focus on nonrevived active players.

It sounds like you are saying different things here. I'm also not a fan of convert hunting this early.

am. why not convert hunting this early? I just am not following logic for this? It seems to me that it makes sense to go for obvious?

am. why not convert hunting this early? I just am not following logic for this? It seems to me that it makes sense to go for obvious?

Way more info comes out of originals and it's super easy for them to buss a convert and get credit for it.

(If you’re getting likes from me and wondering where I’ve been, hold your horses. I’ve been compiling ideas and posts for the past 2 hours so I assure you, my thoughts are on their way).

Reactions: 5 users
I'm not too keen on anyone as a wolf right now. I maintain that D1 is essentially random selection, and D2 isn't much better. There's a large player pool, and only so many are wolves. N1 kills might indicate something, but only very confident or very new wolves go after those who accuse them on D1; attacking a veteran might be a safer strategy. Still, I don't have much to go on, so I'm reserving my lynch vote until something more convincing comes up.

I'm not too keen on anyone as a wolf right now. I maintain that D1 is essentially random selection, and D2 isn't much better. There's a large player pool, and only so many are wolves. N1 kills might indicate something, but only very confident or very new wolves go after those who accuse them on D1; attacking a veteran might be a safer strategy. Still, I don't have much to go on, so I'm reserving my lynch vote until something more convincing comes up.
What exactly are you expecting to come up?

Okay I’ve been doing this since I woke up and I have a terrifying 2 page handwritten ****show in front of me. I made it to the top of page 12 need to momentarily pause because I need food, and will be back.

Color code- orange is ! things, red wolfy, green villagery. Purple- Cdo thoughts

Johnnaboo- 10th Lynch (VMH) reasoning due to previous game justification. Gave serious sass to LIS...? Unlynched and was 22nd lynch to killer because of all killer’s fluff. Need more posts to read.

Killer- 8th Lynch (mixed animals) reasoning not given. Has not contributed to the game.

Capri- 2nd Lynch (Paws) as a joking lynch. Switched to 21st lynch to Ski because she hates hydras. Backed off Ski shortly after but “is not convinced”. 24th Lynch (VA) for all of their weird posts. Can’t get a good read... yet

Mel- agreed with the finnick tell post but admitted it’s a flawed system. “Cdo is aware of Nohika’s plan to bandwagon it”. I also hate his tin foil theories, think they’re distracting, however I do appreciate discussion. 17th Lynch (Nohika) as a retaliatory vote with a little reasoning. This caused a tie. It feels like he was trying to start a Mel vs Nohika fight and I didn’t like it. Thinks Nohika is village though. ??? Switched to brindy. Backed off Nohika rather easily, keep an eye on this.

StayingPositive- 4th lynch (Finn). First somewhat strategical lynch. Went on about the ‘wolf tells’ for too long imo. I’m generally unsatisfied by her, but waiting for more content from her.

AM- rather quiet. Girl you okay? 6th Lynch (Nohika) to encourage her not to ghost (this failed). When asked why she was quiet, she said that she was waiting to hear more from Nohika... called out Sky, VA, and FTB for inactivity/ not good quality posts. Need more from her.

Ski/Kcough- immediately defended Finnick in the wolf tells debacle- because IRL friends or... ? 23rd Lynch (mel) re: Finn’s wolf traits post sketching her out. She did answer someone else’s post on a “I’m sure she meant X” manner which brings up flags. Keep watch of her, you like Ski- separate IRL from the game

Pippy- Also one of the few answering noob questions. 5th Lynch (Ski) because hydras are too confusing. She’s annoying me, but I give her credit on pushing me because upon looking back at the one post, it was very confusing/ poorly written. Fought a lot with VMH. Starting to get suspicious of Trilt. 16th Lynch (Mixed) re: Tin foil hats. I generally agreed with mixed animals’s ideas on that discussion. 30th Lynch (VMH). She’s a sneaky minx- keep an eye on her.

Mixed animals- 12th Lynch (Lawper) previous game vote. Called out Nohika’s “I wouldn’t do this as a wolf” post!! Generally agree. Post #459. Liked but a little vague. Agreed with Trilt about not liking VMH but didn’t switch her vote.

Allieh- 18th Lynch (VMH) re: Finn answering questions. I need more.

Crayola- VERY distracting with the whole California thing. Very defensive when asked about it. 20th Lynch (Ski) because she didn’t like hydras. I think I’m tunneling, so I’m going to let up on her, but keep an eye on her.

Trilt- 9th Lynch (Killer Leaf) “to not forget the game”. Called out Crayola for liking a bunch of posts and never commenting. 26th Lynch (VMH). Used drunk card. I never get good read on Trilt, so keep an eye on her

Finnick- first lynch (VA) joking. Answered questions for mods (I didn’t have a problem with this). Very defensive when Paws votes for her. Very defensive in general, especially about wolf history- borderline sarcasm- I haven’t seen Finn use sarcasm in a game before. 25th Lynch (mel) because of his sketchy posts. Not too suspicious of Finn, but as always, just pay attention.!

Lawper- 3rd Lynch (Mixed) as a joke. No further comments.

Snowshoe- 14th Lynch (Allieh). Came in and lynched with barely any convo. Pressed Crayola. 27th Lynch (Mixed). Said like “Mixed I have some points for” but never went further.

Stella- are you even playing? “For my 2nd game I’d Like to avoid getting lynched as a village”. It’s a definite “us village”. Weaaak defense when questioned. 26th Lynch (Ski) for no reason.

Skyerien- 15th lynch (Lawper) no justifications. Hasn’t posted anything of importance, just IRL excuses. Came on to the thread to agree with Crayola about being IRL busy, but didn’t add anything to the thread??

Bryndiana- agreed with Pippy’s argument against Mixed Animals (tin foil hat discussion). 19th Lynch (VMH) in regards to Allieh’s comment. “Contributed” to conversation by backpacking on ski’s comments. 28th Lynch (Lawper) because Lawper is quiet. Getting very defensive when questioned.

Nohika- 13th Lynch (Mel) to get it out of the way early. “I don’t do this as a wolf” sounds a lot like a “why would a wolf do what I’m doing claim”. Poor defense when questioned. Almost giving up. Reminds me of an exasperated villager.

VicariousAsparagous- 7th lynch (Finn) no defense or justification. Very distracting. Really hated the quote, “Why don’t we kill the hydra so we can say we killed something not human”. Used an “us villager” several times. I’d like to believe this is an NSFW situation and this is just an enthusiastic villager, but I’m not holding my breath too long.

Fromthebox- wait you’re playing? News to me. Not too worried. She’ll play or get modkilled.

Okay I’ve been doing this since I woke up and I have a terrifying 2 page handwritten ****show in front of me. I made it to the top of page 12 need to momentarily pause because I need food, and will be back.
this being said,

Lynch Bryndiana

She’s parroting way too much for my comfort. I understand it’s hard to get into a real game, but this feels like a noob wolf trying to add weight to a vote without saying anything of substance.

I can't be the only one who went through Eggy's post looking for their name to see what she was going to say. :p

And yes, exasperated villager.

Reactions: 4 users
this being said,

Lynch Bryndiana

She’s parroting way too much for my comfort. I understand it’s hard to get into a real game, but this feels like a noob wolf trying to add weight to a vote without saying anything of substance.
Getting very defensive when questioned.
How am I getting defensive when questioned? I've answered/addressed the concerns others have brought up so I'm not really sure what else I can do. If you don't defend yourself, you get called out, if you do, you get called a wolf.

Someone say quotes?

But, I recognize cdo's point here (I think her point here?) that Mel is always an easy lynch (&cow) target and while this isn't anything near a bandwagon right now (with a whopping what, one vote?) there has been enough discussion about Mel suspicion for me to see where she's coming from. Mel is also usually all over accusations against him, but he's like that when he's village or wolf so it's hardly diagnostic behavior whether he does it or not
yes. I like.

Hey look, justified reasons for lynching CheezyD have appeared since I posted. Am I less suspicious if I claim those?

Also I'm about 99% sure last time I did a petty lynch vote I was a villager. I don't do that stuff as a wolf for exactly this reason.
a wolf would never do X”

Don't like this for the same reason I don't like Asparagus (except I hate Asparagus IRL:laugh:)

Poor reasoning and trying to use the I don't do this as wolf strategy... will keep this in mind but I don't like it.

Personally, I don't like Mel's tin-foil-hat theories in general...especially this early in the game.
I liked this post.

I think they're sketchy in general because they are often going down a rabbit hole and are distractions that village gets caught up with. I've only played 2 games and this is all I've seen.
agreed

Lol perhaps you have not seen me or any of the other officers of the Tin Foil Hat Brigade get ignored yet ;)

Crazy theories can lead to a distraction, sure. But they can also be right. And when they are right, sometimes they can be really, really right. In any case, what you are talking about here is tunneling on crazy theories, not putting them out there in the first place. I think it would be pretty hard to argue that generating more discussion is a bad thing.

Still not a fan of the uncertainty or the backtracking -- gonna hang out on this vote for a bit, I think.
a little condescending imo, but while there is a difference, it’s still... yeah.

Already been there done that. For my second game ever I'd like to avoid getting village lynched while villager. It only gets in the way of lynching the wolves.
*eye roll*

My technique is to not slow down but throw enough of a bitchy hissy fit when I'm a villager that I usually get people off my ass. The annoyance and outrage is just never as convincing as a wolf tbh
this statement made me stop and think. Trilt knows the lack of merit behind the “wolf me wouldn’t do X” so why is she bringing it up?

Why don't we just kill the hydra, that way we can at least say we killed something that wasn't human (and collect on our witcher contract)?
ugh

No
we're good parochial villagers
re: us villagers

I'm a simple villager; strategy is for generals and governance is for nobles. I see a strange biped thing, wave my pitchfork, and give myself over the great mob. Then I get drunk and nap with my cow. It's what I do.
re:re us villagers

I thought tapping into my atavistic villager prejudices
re:re: re us villagers

@cdoconn Stop playing with your hamster and can we get some more content from you?

ETA: Yes I know what I said.
Apple is adorable though. Photo in the Animal thread to come!

It's D1. According to VMH, I post too much. You say I don't post enough in a way.

Crayola is for hydras (guessing that means ties). All I have to say today is I don't think ties are going to do us any good. We lose too many villagers that way this early on.
you need to post CONTENT. Nobody cares where you are/ why you aren’t posting. If VMH tolds you that you post more, it’s because you were posting a play by play guide of you travels instead of anything about the game.

And if I remember correctly, I've been more defensive when I actually have like, a role that's not worth losing. I'm a vanillager, so if I'm lost there's no real damage to the village, besides the fact I want to eat cookies.
sigh.

Thank you for the explanation.

As for the whole SkiOtter/Crayola bute, I agree with Ski in that it seems weird when people will like posts but not comment. With that being said, Ski only asked to hear more from you, and I doubt that she means "tell me what you did today".
please post your own thoughts... :) :) :)

I always get unjustifiably angry, even when I only have one vote.

I've only wolfed once, and my biggest tell for most people wasn't being angry enough.

I'm ready to burn this villlage down out of rage, but I'll still break the tie if my plane touches down as it should 8 pm PST. :xf:
I think Trilt mentioned this, but if your wolf tell was that easy, you’d be the worst wolf ever. veterans KNOW how to play WW. “If I was a wolf I wouldn’t do this” isn’t a defense that flies.

You know, people calling out their own "tells" doesn't mean much. If you're a villager then it might be legit (although why you would want to ruin your wolfing for future games, I don't understand). If you're a wolf on the other hand--which I'm not saying you are--then the fact that you're aware of your own tell means you're less likely to do it.

And I'm picking on you here but other people do this too.
this!

The bolded part is somewhat inaccurate. We pushed you to be more ragey, but you were getting called out for other reasons iirc.

Edit: ninja'd by Paws

I have you at "Crayola special" lean right now, but if you put things in your posts like "wolves told me to be more ragey" followed literally immediately by "I'm ready to burn this village down out of rage," I am going to bump you down towards wolfy for leading statements.
agree with Pippy

Unless, of course, not being pinned down is your goal.....
:naughty:

In terms of reads...
AM is acting sketchy to me. I don't tend to be an over-the-top defender; as trilt pointed out I'm rather known for my nonchalance. But otherwise AM is as...AM as ever.
Trilt is acting like village trout. Not worried about her.
Cray is being cray.
LIS is cranky old man, also not ringing bells.
Finn is reading village to me. I've been there where people trot something out as "wolfy evidence" when it really isn't backed up by statistics.
I think cdo is someone to watch for a while. Could have been drinking and WWing, could have been something else.
Sky is a lot of fluff, as others have mentioned.
I'm also quite interested in lawper, who was one of the first to get a few votes (I think) yet hasn't really posted a lot.
While I agree with this, none of these are hard statements imo. They’re all kinda generalities or ideas.

Not a fan of bryndiana.jones play so far. It's very "I'm gonna try and safely ride <anybody else's> coattails to a vote."
agreed x 102910101

It's D1, I think most lynch votes will be kinda weak. Moving on from earlier in the day fromthebox has been largely absent, so I'm curious to hear more from him or her.

Edit: for first sentence
do not like.

Mixy I have a few wolfy points for, so I think I'll go there for today
care to share with the class?

All y'all who are afraid of LIS:

Buck up.

This is not the peewee league anymore
I mean ngl, I’m scared of LIS half the time and I’ve been playing for a year AND missed him. It’s justifiable lolol

Are you asking me directly? I don't have a reason to not lynch VMH. I agree with everyone else the noob vs village points was weird and unnecessary.
mhhm

This is a kitchen, not a home improvement center!
home improvement, you say? :naughty:

Limited experience. One game. You cannot meta someone on one game. I feel like you're stretching to fit Lawper into a mislynch

Except that wasn't a noob wolf play that legit was greeney not being able to get back to the thread.

Unlynch Nohika
Lynch Bryndiana
I actually agree with Mel on this one.

I've posted multiple times with my thoughts on who is sketchy and why
but none of your posts have really been original. They’re “‘Pippy/ Allieh/ Ski said X’ and I agree.”

Holy moly.

Also I did specifically say that /I/ as a wolf wouldn't do that. Not that wolves in general wouldn't. I have less of an idea of what other wolves do, depending. Especially D1 lynch votes. But it's not the first time I've gotten heat for a random D1 lynch vote, and the last thing I would do is call attention to myself. :D