WWhere There's a WWhisk, There's a WWay! - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Would like to hear from CDO about the late waffle on Pippy.
I would like to hear from them as well, but I would also like to hear more from you since you were in agreement with Skye about me and some others before Pippy flipped.

Members don't see this ad.

Would like to hear from CDO about the late waffle on Pippy.
it was off of Pippy. I didn’t think Pippy was a wolf, and I wasn’t understanding the whole lying part. I knew that it would draw attention to me, but I wasn’t comfortable voting for someone I didn’t think was wolf.

Now it’s evident that I was clearly wrong, but I just didn’t believe in that vote

it was off of Pippy. I didn’t think Pippy was a wolf, and I wasn’t understanding the whole lying part. I knew that it would draw attention to me, but I wasn’t comfortable voting for someone I didn’t think was wolf.

Now it’s evident that I was clearly wrong, but I just didn’t believe in that vote
So you thought I was lying about it then??

Members don't see this ad :)
Lynch cdo
Cdo ghosting this whole game isn’t like her and is screaming wolfy to me because usually she sticks her foot in her mouth and gets lynched for it.

Day 1 Lynch Tally
VA (1) - capri
Paws
() -
Mixy (3) - lawp, KL, Snowy
finn (2) - paws, VA
Kski (2) - cray, Stella
nohika
(1) - am
KL (1) - boo
vmh (4) - allie, trilt, LIS, Pippy
mel (3) - nohika, kski, finn
lawp (3) - Mixy, sky, bryndy
allie () -
sky (1) - vmh
Cray
(1) - cdo
bryndy (1) - Mel

Missing: FTB
23/24

Day 2 Lynch Tally
AM (1) - Trilt
bryndy
(3) - Pippy, cdo, allie
cdo (1) - cray
mel
(2) - finn, kski
allie () -
mixy (1) - vmh
snowy
(1) - boo
skye (1) - am
lawpy (5) - nohika, snowy, bryndy, mixy, KL
ftb (1) - paws
VA
(1) - VA
nohika
(1) - FTB
KL (2) - skye, lawpy
finn (1) - mel
Stella
(1) - Capri

Missing: Stella
22/23

Day 3 Lynch Tally
Paws (1) - Cray
Snowy
(5) - Trilt, capri, vmh, mel, paws
Cray
() -
Mel (6) - VAsp, finn, kski, nohi, snowy, Pippy
capri (1) - stella
skye (1) - AM
VAsp (3) - KL, Skye, Bryndy
bryndy
(1) - cdo
cdo (1) - Mixy
mixy () -
FTB (1) - allie

20/21

Day 4 Lynch Tally
cdo (1) - pippy
snowy (5) - paws, capri, kski, vmh, snowy
finn (1) - AM
VAsp (5) - skye, nohika, KL, cdo, bryndy
capri
(2) - glam, stella
am (1) - mixy
lis () -
mixy (2) - snowy, lis
glam (1) - allie

Missing: VAsp, finn
18/20

Day 5 Lynch Tally
AM (1) - capri
Mixy (1) - snowy
snowy
(4) - mixy, kski, lis, finn
finn (2) - am, VAsp
VAsp (8) - pippy, allie, nohika, KL, glam, bryndy, Skye, CDO
sky (1) - vmh

17/17

Day 6 Lynch Tally
pippy (1) - snowy
allie (1) - bryndy
kski (1) - sky
finn (1) - AM
bryndy (10) - Pippy, nokia, kski, Glam, finn, Mixy, cdo, capri, KL, allieh

Missing: LIS
14/15

Day 7 Lynch Tally
KL (1) - pippy
snowy (5) - kski, nohika, allieh, glam, finny
nohika (2) - lis, snowy
kski (1) - skye
finn (1) - am
Pippy (1) - Mixy
AM (1) - capri

Missing: cdo, KL
12/14

Day 8 Lynch Tally
Mixy () -
Kski (2) - skye, nohika
Nohika (6) - glam, cdo, lis, mixy, pippy, finny, kski
Allie () -
Finn (2) - am, KL

Missing: allie
11/12

Day 9 Lynch Tally

Pippy (7) - LIS, allie, mixy, glam, kski, sky, AM
Skye () -
Finn () -
cdo () -
AM (1) - finny
Mixy () -
kski (2) - Pippy, egg

10/10

Day 10 Lynch Tally
cdo () -
skye (7) - am, mixy, kski, glam, allieh, cdo, skye
am (1) - finn

8/8

@MixedAnimals77, why have you been pushing on me all game but still won't vote for me?
We'll yesterday we got Skye. IDK of cdo is wolf or not. Feel you and glam might be. It's hard to officially analyze your play in much depth when for up until Pippy you were stuck on finn regardless of wolf or village association. Shall I make you feel better for now? Will reevaluate when off work
###Lynch AM###
@SkiOtter your thoughts on AM since the night Capri, you and I were questioning her?

We'll yesterday we got Skye. IDK of cdo is wolf or not. Feel you and glam might be. It's hard to officially analyze your play in much depth when for up until Pippy you were stuck on finn regardless of wolf or village association. Shall I make you feel better for now? Will reevaluate when off work
###Lynch AM###
@SkiOtter your thoughts on AM since the night Capri, you and I were questioning her?
She seems to not be pushing people as much as before but I still am more worried about cdo since ghosting is definitely NOT like her. She usually is here and saying things and, like day one, puts her foot in her mouth and gets called out for it. Which is making me worried that she has been ghosting so I feel like maybe she’s been told to quiet down by a wolf pack so she doesn’t draw as much attention and get lynched for it.

I might revisit AM tomorrow, but I am more worried about cdo at the moment.
Finn did bring up a good point about AM that if she was a wolf, she would have made up some kind of reason for lynching her beyond just “because Mel said so”
KC and I were discussing AM with finn and essentially came to the conclusion that she feels off and less present but not exactly in a sketchy way more like a less-dedicated-to-this-game way. And now that she's back to color coding and questioning people she's feeling more normalish

Reactions: 1 user
###Lynch AM###

What does this mean?

Lynch cdo
Cdo ghosting this whole game isn’t like her and is screaming wolfy to me because usually she sticks her foot in her mouth and gets lynched for it.
you do realize that the only time you ever see me play is during breaks/ easy semesters. So obviously I don’t have time to do buckets of reviews every single day.

my foot’s always in my mouth!

Also is it ghosting if I’m not doing it on purpose? It’s not like I’m going “ooooh people are talking about me on the thread, I’m gonna sit back here and laugh muahahaha”.

Read to come, hold pls

you do realize that the only time you ever see me play is during breaks/ easy semesters. So obviously I don’t have time to do buckets of reviews every single day.

my foot’s always in my mouth!

Also is it ghosting if I’m not doing it on purpose? It’s not like I’m going “ooooh people are talking about me on the thread, I’m gonna sit back here and laugh muahahaha”.

Read to come, hold pls
Yeah, which is why I have been giving you the benefit of the doubt this whole game, but you haven’t done too much to ease my mind and make me think you actually are a villager. You’ve posted very few reads and have just completely dropped off the thread every day.

Which is why I think someone is telling you to post less so you put your foot in your mouth less and draw less attention to yourself.

Still is ghostinggggggg.
Second thing is lurking.

allieh8607- I have been concerned about Allieh for a couple days now, and I feel no differently. However, she was one of the ones who was first to lynch Sky and really question her on thread, so that might give her credit.

MixedAnimals77- I used to think she was villager but now I’m not as sure. Voting pattern/ history isn’t spectacular, but could be worse. I just don’t see a wolf there.

finnickthedog- unconfirmed chaos. However it would be a fantastic wolf play to come out as chaos at essentially lylo in that nobody would vote for chaos when they need to lynch a wolf

SkiOtter- I believe she’s village. Granted I haven’t seen wolf Ski, but I’m believing she’s village. That being said she won’t get off my ass, but it’s just a thing we do. Was very insistent on the Pippy vote and was a strong advocate behind the Sky lynch as well. Now whether it’s a flawlessly executed bus or not, is still unclear, it’s just good.

Glammyre- I’ve been fooled many a time by a wolf Zen. And she’s really... passive (?) this game. It’s worrisome. Her voting pattern would be very synonymous with an experienced wolf- well place votes at varying points, almost always for the villager who died.

Animal Midwife- to me, it feels like the regular AM but the slightly busier version. I know that probably doesn’t make sense, but I’m not getting any red flags from her today.

Members don't see this ad :)
I would like to hear from them as well, but I would also like to hear more from you since you were in agreement with Skye about me and some others before Pippy flipped.
That was before I had two wolf lynches to analyze. I'll be the first to admit that I was wandering pretty clueless beforehand.

Allieh - More sketch because of the relatively early vote for Pippy with no backup and weak reasoning. She hadn't said anything about her in the past, and I feel like her reasoning could have been lobbed at me, or kski, or Finn, or especially LIS with equal validity. I'm wondering if it was a scripted question to get Pippy suspicions dealt with before final lynch.
CDO - Was previously thinking villager, but not happy with the Pippy waffle or with the ghosting. We just started the second week of classes, so I don't think she has exams that need immediate attention. Moving to sketch.
You - Much more villager after the pippy lynch. Your push about items was what caused Pippy to lie. While I can buy a scripted fight meant to clear Pippy, I can't buy a scripted fight that results in a wolf death when we were probably at lylo.
Finn - Glad she's (hopefully continuing) helping out :p
kski - Strong village for most of the same reasons as you - exposing pippy in the lie.
AM - I think she has a point in you focusing attention on her for multiple days, but I also think that your actions against Pippy outweigh that, so slightly more solid villager for her than yesterday. Hoping she's not tunneling again.

Current pick for wolf pack is CDO and allieh.

finnickthedog- unconfirmed chaos. However it would be a fantastic wolf play to come out as chaos at essentially lylo in that nobody would vote for chaos when they need to lynch a wolf

:laugh:

This would actually be fantastically stupid.

Especially given I helped push a lynch on Pippy by pointing out a lot of her lying. If it was in fact lylo, would have made far more sense to go after the presumably village Ski and cinch the win.

Reactions: 1 users
allieh8607- I have been concerned about Allieh for a couple days now, and I feel no differently. However, she was one of the ones who was first to lynch Sky and really question her on thread, so that might give her credit.

MixedAnimals77- I used to think she was villager but now I’m not as sure. Voting pattern/ history isn’t spectacular, but could be worse. I just don’t see a wolf there.

SkiOtter- I believe she’s village. Granted I haven’t seen wolf Ski, but I’m believing she’s village. That being said she won’t get off my ass, but it’s just a thing we do. Was very insistent on the Pippy vote and was a strong advocate behind the Sky lynch as well. Now whether it’s a flawlessly executed bus or not, is still unclear, it’s just good.

Glammyre- I’ve been fooled many a time by a wolf Zen. And she’s really... passive (?) this game. It’s worrisome. Her voting pattern would be very synonymous with an experienced wolf- well place votes at varying points, almost always for the villager who died.

Animal Midwife- to me, it feels like the regular AM but the slightly busier version. I know that probably doesn’t make sense, but I’m not getting any red flags from her today.
Well, that's less ghosting.

I agree with you about Allieh.

Your's on Mixy is confusing to me - why do you think she's sketchier now than before?

I disagree that Finn as wolf is an excellent play. Finn was part of the reason that vote worked, because she backed ski up on the item stealing, and it would be a bad play for a wolf to get a wolf lynched at lylo.

Agree with village Ski

Me - Skye asked me about the same thing, weirdly. You get (mostly) the same answer - not finding wolves sucked, and colds suck. Unfortunately, my cold worsened this weekend at the same time we started finding wolves. I think it's (finally) getting better (took a week :mad:).

Agree on AM

Not liking the current logic, especially on Finn. It feels like an attempt to convince people to vote for chaos and hoping it'd work because she's not part of the village. Doesn't matter, it's still probably lylo.

lynch CDO

Not as much as I was before. But I ain't hurting you either. :p
tenor.gif

We just started the second week of classes, so I don't think she has exams that need immediate attention. Moving to sketch.
Someone tell past me not to sign up for Operation Catnip, Extra stuff for OCS, Foal Team, my job, or study for immunology quizzes. :bookworm:

I’m going to

Lynch Allieh

I really believe she is a wolf. I know I’m not. I don’t know any other ways to defend myself, I’ve already role revealed (which did nothing), explained my two items I’ve received and how I’ve used them.

That was before I had two wolf lynches to analyze. I'll be the first to admit that I was wandering pretty clueless beforehand.

Allieh - More sketch because of the relatively early vote for Pippy with no backup and weak reasoning. She hadn't said anything about her in the past, and I feel like her reasoning could have been lobbed at me, or kski, or Finn, or especially LIS with equal validity. I'm wondering if it was a scripted question to get Pippy suspicions dealt with before final lynch.
CDO - Was previously thinking villager, but not happy with the Pippy waffle or with the ghosting. We just started the second week of classes, so I don't think she has exams that need immediate attention. Moving to sketch.
You - Much more villager after the pippy lynch. Your push about items was what caused Pippy to lie. While I can buy a scripted fight meant to clear Pippy, I can't buy a scripted fight that results in a wolf death when we were probably at lylo.
Finn - Glad she's (hopefully continuing) helping out :p
kski - Strong village for most of the same reasons as you - exposing pippy in the lie.
AM - I think she has a point in you focusing attention on her for multiple days, but I also think that your actions against Pippy outweigh that, so slightly more solid villager for her than yesterday. Hoping she's not tunneling again.

Current pick for wolf pack is CDO and allieh.
Omg puh-leeeeease. I pushed that Pippy lynch just as much as the other contributors. I was the one who asked Ski to go back and look at her PMs with pip which helped pinpoint that Pippy was lying about having a stolen item.
Also very interesting that you're essentially suggesting the same thing of me that I've been saying of you lately (wolf ploy to bus Pippy) and I'm not buying it for one second.

My bets are on Cdo and Glam, ironally the two voting for me. When I know I'm villager and I get this close to end game, those that push hard to make me look sketchy jump soo high on my list of suspicions.

Omg puh-leeeeease. I pushed that Pippy lynch just as much as the other contributors. I was the one who asked Ski to go back and look at her PMs with pip which helped pinpoint that Pippy was lying about having a stolen item.
Which is why I’m buying that you’re village more now. I don’t think a wolf would’ve told me it was kind of important to reread those PMs. Especially since I didn’t really realize what day Pippy moved because she DID pm me that morning after she apparently moved, so I didn’t really realize she was claiming the popper N1

Anyone have a tally? I'm very tempted to switch my vote to Glam tonight.

Also though, I agree with WZ... the no kill night makes me a little worried with no one coming forward to claim they had the apron.

I can share my foal manager pics! The horses belong to my school so no issues there
20170301_071620.jpg

Reactions: 6 users
What does this mean?
It means you were literally stuck on Finn. Lynching Finn would have been beneficial as village (chaos won't win) or as a wolf (chaos doesn't win). So regardless of which you are lynching Finn would have been beneficial and essentially tells me nothing.
KC and I go back and forth on her no less than 3 times a day
:laugh: @Coopah
I feel like there are 2-3 wolves left if last night no kills meant a conversion. I'm unsure how I feel about cdo, but this reminds me of VMH when they were wolf in MI. I feel Allie is village. Not saying they are, but kski or Finn would have been a great convert choice if that is what happened last night (can a chaos player be converted?). @Animal Midwife what are your thoughts on players currently? I have been hounding you, but only because your play has been so different from when I was in MI with you so I am willing to take other's opinions into consideration which is why I haven't been super adamant about lynching you. Glamm I feel could go either way, the most recent reads seem more village to me.

Cdo not really defending herself is kinda making me feel worse and worse about her. And is kinda making me think she might have a lynch avoidance or something.........

Also, while I think Allie is sounding more village, my other head would like for it to be known that she still feels there’s something up with Allie.

Cdo not really defending herself is kinda making me feel worse and worse about her. And is kinda making me think she might have a lynch avoidance or something.........
I know I’m not. I don’t know any other ways to defend myself, I’ve already role revealed (which did nothing), explained my two items I’ve received and how I’ve used them.
I’m just tired. I’m not a wolf but I suck at end game. No I’m not a wolf. No I don’t have Lunch avoidance. I’m a vanilla villager.

Also, while I think Allie is sounding more village, my other head would like for it to be known that she still feels there’s something up with Allie.
You should see someone for that

I hadn’t heard of it, no.

you’re freaking kidding me, right? Seriously??? Let’s take a look at your voting pattern why don’t we.

Day 1 Lynch Tally
vmh (4)
- Pippy

Day 2 Lynch Tally
bryndy (3) - Pippy,

Day 3 Lynch Tally
Mel (6)
- Pippy

Day 4 Lynch Tally
cdo (1) - pippy

Day 5 Lynch Tally
VAsp (8)
- pippy

Day 6 Lynch Tally
bryndy (10)
- Pippy

Day 7 Lynch Tally
KL (1) - pippy

Day 8 Lynch Tally
Nohika (6) -
pippy

Sure glad I’m the one with a sketchy af vote pattern!

hehe. I forgot about the sass in this post.

In hindsight, I backed off Pippy because I felt bad that I was mean to her. She’s a good person and I felt bad. I know, real life doesn’t matter in WW but I’ve been an emotional fool lately so it’s spilling over

Day 1 Lynch Tally
VA (1) - capri
Paws
() -
Mixy (3) - lawp, KL, Snowy
finn (2) - paws, VA
Kski (2) - cray, Stella
nohika
(1) - am
KL (1) - boo
vmh (4) - allie, trilt, LIS, Pippy
mel (3) - nohika, kski, finn
lawp (3) - Mixy, sky, bryndy
allie () -
sky (1) - vmh
Cray
(1) - cdo
bryndy (1) - Mel

23/24

Day 2 Lynch Tally
AM (1) - Trilt
bryndy
(3) - Pippy, cdo, allie
cdo (1) - cray
mel
(2) - finn, kski
allie () -
mixy (1) - vmh
snowy
(1) - boo
skye (1) - am
lawpy (5) - nohika, snowy, bryndy, mixy, KL
ftb (1) - paws
VA
(1) - VA
nohika
(1) - FTB
KL (2) - skye, lawpy
finn (1) - mel
Stella
(1) - Capri

Missing: Stella
22/23

Day 3 Lynch Tally
Paws (1) - Cray
Snowy
(5) - Trilt, capri, vmh, mel, paws
Cray
() -
Mel (6) - VAsp, finn, kski, nohi, snowy, Pippy
capri (1) - stella
skye (1) - AM
VAsp (3) - KL, Skye, Bryndy
bryndy
(1) - cdo
cdo (1) - Mixy
mixy () -
FTB (1) - allie

20/21

Day 4 Lynch Tally
cdo (1) - pippy
snowy (5) - paws, capri, kski, vmh, snowy
finn (1) - AM
VAsp (5) - skye, nohika, KL, cdo, bryndy
capri
(2) - glam, stella
am (1) - mixy
lis () -
mixy (2) - snowy, lis
glam (1) - allie

Missing: VAsp, finn
18/20

Day 5 Lynch Tally
AM (1) - capri
Mixy (1) - snowy
snowy
(4) - mixy, kski, lis, finn
finn (2) - am, VAsp
VAsp (8) - pippy, allie, nohika, KL, glam, bryndy, Skye, CDO
sky (1) - vmh

17/17

Day 6 Lynch Tally
pippy (1) - snowy
allie (1) - bryndy
kski (1) - sky
finn (1) - AM
bryndy (10) - Pippy, nokia, kski, Glam, finn, Mixy, cdo, capri, KL, allieh

Missing: LIS
14/15

Day 7 Lynch Tally
KL (1) - pippy
snowy (5) - kski, nohika, allieh, glam, finny
nohika (2) - lis, snowy
kski (1) - skye
finn (1) - am
Pippy (1) - Mixy
AM (1) - capri

Missing: cdo, KL
12/14

Day 8 Lynch Tally
Mixy () -
Kski (2) - skye, nohika
Nohika (6) - glam, cdo, lis, mixy, pippy, finny, kski
Allie ()
Finn (2) - am, KL

Missing: allie
11/12

Day 9 Lynch Tally

Pippy (7) - LIS, allie, mixy, glam, kski, sky, AM
Skye () -
Finn () -
cdo () -
AM (1) - finny
Mixy () -
kski (2) - Pippy, egg

10/10

hehe. I forgot about the sass in this post.

In hindsight, I backed off Pippy because I felt bad that I was mean to her. She’s a good person and I felt bad. I know, real life doesn’t matter in WW but I’ve been an emotional fool lately so it’s spilling over

So you thought I was lying about it then??
still didnt respond to my question earlier.