WWildzoo Family Reunion - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Karabiner13

Ohio State c/o 2018
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Welcome all to the Dubz Family Reunion!
Brought to you by @WildZoo and @Karabiner13
The Dubz family is an interesting family and all seem to be particularly great at one thing, wolfing. When they all gather for their annual family reunion they revel in their tales of shutting out the village, being the deep cover wolf, and the #doitforthelulz lifestyle. Inevitably, talk turns to the best night kill strategy as well as lamenting all those fallen to the nasty villagers and their lynches.

It would seem that some in the family were not quite so proud of their wolfing heritage though and much preferred the village life. They secretly met at the Family Reunion plotting how best to get their revenge on their wolf family.

Before too much reminiscing and plotting occurred, @WildZoo stepped forth. She was greeted to much applause as only a wolf family matriarch could.

'If you would all sit down and listen for a few minutes I have some important things to announce. First, if you would all go to table beside check-in, you will notice the family web has been updated. Please take time to admire it as much hard work went into creating it.

Second, tonight, we will elect our family mayor. This is a very important honor that will be held for the duration of our reunion. This person must not be afraid of death and be able to make important decisions. Once we have our mayor, we can get down to the fun and games that is this reunion.

Lastly, I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve but I love you all as we are family'

tenor.gif

Everyone looked slightly confused as Dubz finished her speech but this soon changed to cheers and calls requesting retelling of famous wolf games. Dubz looked to Karabou and as one they smirked as they thought of all the topsy, turvy fun that was about to start.

IMG_20190113_163248440.jpg
IMG_20190113_163226042.jpg

If you have not been told differently, you are a WOLF
Rules:
  1. You may only PM with your mod assigned PM buddy or through other mod approved means
  2. No screenshots. No quoting mod pms. If you must, you may copy and paste
  3. Don't edit night kill votes. You may edit posts
  4. If discussion stops and there is an overwhelming majority before night kill deadline, night kill may close early. No plurality rules. Otherwise deadlines will be as follows: Lynch closes at 6 am EST, Night closes at 10 pm EST
  5. Early actions and contingency actions are much appreciated.
  6. Dead must post in **** stars ****
  7. No posting strategy between lynch/night close and the posting of the write-up. Additionally, do not share lynch results before the write-up is posted
  8. You can roll reveal if you want, but it won't help you terribly much
It is now Night 1. Mayor Vote will close at 10pm EST tomorrow

Family Members:

1. @Mad Jack
2. @allieh8607
3. @Animal Midwife
4. @dolphin106258
5. @SARdoghandler
6. @SportPonies
7. @WeimMama
8. @SkiOtter
9. @johnnaboo
10. @SnowshoeDog143
11. @finnickthedog
12. @Caiter92
13. @PippyPony
14. @genny
15. @kcoughli
16. @Stagg737
17. @sheltermed
18. @Crayola227
19. @Glammyre
20. @Skimble

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 users
Some Mechanics Info

Wolves: the uninformed majority, aka the good guys
Villagers: the informed minority, aka the bad guys
Night: the cycle where you vote who to night kill (traditionally lynch)
Lynch: the cycle where you perform your night actions (traditionally night)
Ties: You never know what mischief the mods might get up to when there’s a tie. Both might die, the tiemaker might die. A random ability might spawn. Mayor might die, or maybe any abilities of those tied and the tiemaker will be stripped away. Do you dare make a tie and bet against the mods?

More may be added if the mods think it needs to be here

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
poor Zen had to be stuck in there somehow

I actually sent her a manatee plushie last year for secret santa

Oh god, I'm already confused. This avatar thing is going to be tripping me up for the entire game.

Elect Ski

For bringing me and her manasisters into this complicated web by becoming the same person as KC.

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I did not change my avatar. is there a veteran whose avatar has not yet been taken?

Reactions: 1 user
okay I done it.

elect AM

Reactions: 3 users
hating the self votes, as usual

hating the people voting in support of those who have self voted

I am concerned that whoever ends up mayor will end up having something bad happen to them, I feel the write ups indicate that might be an issue

in that case, I'm considering if some of the votes people have placed reveal an agenda that is not actually in support of whomever the person is voting for (not considering those voting for themselves, although it certainly could be a form of masochism, or a wolfy WIFOM that they are placing themselves in potential harm's way and would not actually do that as a wolf, a move that MJ did that one time he became mayor as a wolf)

I am concerned that whoever ends up mayor will end up having something bad happen to them, I feel the write ups indicate that might be an issue

in that case, I'm considering if some of the votes people have placed reveal an agenda that is not actually in support of whomever the person is voting for (not considering those voting for themselves, although it certainly could be a form of masochism, or a wolfy WIFOM that they are placing themselves in potential harm's way and would not actually do that as a wolf, a move that MJ did that one time he became mayor as a wolf)

I don't think MJ voted for himself as a wolf. But again, the goal for the mayor is to be the most villagey wolfy person qualified for the job so you would know yourself best, right?

Reactions: 2 users

You read that intro a lot more closely than I did. Or I'm a little drunk on lack of sleep and I need things to be about as subtle as an avalanche

Some Mechanics Info

Wolves: the uninformed majority
Villagers: the informed minority
Night: the cycle where you vote who to night kill (traditionally lynch)
Lynch: the cycle where you perform your night actions (traditionally night)

More may be added if the mods think it needs to be here
why u gotta

Reactions: 2 users
Roles are delayed until Dubz sends them out. If you don't have one, you are fine right now

Village chat has been started just without their roles

Look my brain already wasn't strong enough for the whole avatar situation. Welcome to topsy turvy land?

Reactions: 1 user
I think I know what you're saying... but I had a glass of wine and so this statement sounds like a triple negative or something lol

It probably is because my grammar gets poor post 10pm. Though I didn't use ain't which I think is the third negative or something?

Roles are going out now. They will be distributed in random order, so don't try to get all tilty with when wolves villagers are getting theirs. And for the love of god, don't even try to use village wolf code*, ya filthy animals.

*In this case referring only to the formatting of your role PM. Feel free to talk about your roles, if you wish.

Second, tonight, we will elect our family mayor. This is a very important honor that will be held for the duration of our reunion. This person must not be afraid of death and be able to make important decisions. Once we have our mayor, we can get down to the fun and games that is this reunion.
Some Mechanics Info
Ties
: You never know what mischief the mods might get up to when there’s a tie. Both might die, the tiemaker might die. A random ability might spawn. Mayor might die, or maybe any abilities of those tied and the tiemaker will be stripped away. Do you dare make a tie and bet against the mods?
[/QUOTE]