WWildzoo Family Reunion - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I seered Capri last cycle; she's a wolf.
So she seered you d6 and you used it back on her d7 (just right now)? I am confused by this time line

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Or are these nights? Man I am so confused

Night 2

Dead is @WeimMama, SummertheLynx, who was untrackable and difficult to lynch

Right so this "difficult to Lynch" business is annoying me. Was she difficult to Lynch because she was able to convert someone after dying? That would fit the timeline then that maybe Finn was a convert and we are looking for an OG? but idk someone help me out lol. Or maybe she was the convert since she was difficult to Lynch, not kill? gee...

Right so this "difficult to Lynch" business is annoying me. Was she difficult to Lynch because she was able to convert someone after dying? That would fit the timeline then that maybe Finn was a convert and we are looking for an OG? but idk someone help me out lol. Or maybe she was the convert since she was difficult to Lynch, not kill? gee...
I think it just means Stagg couldn’t kill her.

Confused why you're not telling us about jboo. If she's wolf, I may vote cray. if not... well.

Also, were other people's PMs mixed up? Does this have to do with snowy dying?

Members don't see this ad :)
Ok well, Capri also said she seered Finn as a wolf, so I think there is maybe a chance that her info is not the most solid

@capri1722 did you get a notification/are you sure you got seered in the first place
It is possible, I guess, that Finn was the convert. Or capri is FOS

Why do you think that?
Because he’s the only non-villager (well…technically TBD I guess) we’ve seen that could perform a kill action during the lynch cycle.
I thought this was using saying you got notification of the seering but I think I am mixing up the days
Indeed.
Confused why you're not telling us about jboo
My result on her should be obvious based on where my vote stands right now.
Yes.
No.
C’mon Zigzag you’re better than this.

Because he’s the only non-villager (well…technically TBD I guess) we’ve seen that could perform a kill action during the lynch cycle.

Indeed.

My result on her should be obvious based on where my vote stands right now.

Yes.

No.
C’mon Zigzag you’re better than this.
You mean lack of vote?

That last part feels mean :( idk what I am supposed to be doing better

Oh **** I am an idiot I remembered and got something mixed up again jeez.

It's Cray's ability to mix up the PMs, or so she has claimed
Right I got confused. there's too many abilities with PMs. Snowy's was to cancel them and cray's was to mix them up

Reactions: 1 users
N8 Kill Tally

cray (2) - zigzag, pip

2/7

Deadline 10pm est (~15 hours)

ezgif-1-b9bc6863bbac.gif

I’m getting major flashback from Michigan (nickel). When a PR role reveals and doesn’t die for several days, kill em. They’re likely compromised. (meats in that game)

I kind of have a tinfoil theory about why Genny might be village. Clearly the remaining villager(s) does not feel threatened by having an affiliation seer around. Either they believe I am reading them 110% wolf or they have a way to mask their true identity. Genny would fit the latter. Her ability makes her effectively unseerable. Didn’t we say we might be looking for an unseerable villager?

Kill Genny

I kind of have a tinfoil theory about why Genny might be village. Clearly the remaining villager(s) does not feel threatened by having an affiliation seer around. Either they believe I am reading them 110% wolf or they have a way to mask their true identity. Genny would fit the latter. Her ability makes her effectively unseerable. Didn’t we say we might be looking for an unseerable villager?

Kill Genny
What did Jboo come up as?

Idk why you’re being cryptic about it. Was she seerable or no? Wolf or no?

Jboo was seerable. She did not come back village.

I didn’t want to come straight out with it because I didn’t want conversation on her to totally stop, considering my results on Finn; nor did I want her to become a target for lynch.

I didn’t want to come straight out with it because I didn’t want conversation on her to totally stop, considering my results on Finn; nor did I want her to become a target for lynch.
Makes sense I guess

Kill Genny
Why would Finn have jailed her if she was village?

Maybe so that they would be able to jail two people the following night?
I mean it’s possible but why effectively get no blocks one night to get two the next night. Finn likely knew she wouldn’t be seered again, at least for a while, because she already had been. Idk

I’m getting major flashback from Michigan (nickel). When a PR role reveals and doesn’t die for several days, kill em. They’re likely compromised. (meats in that game)
I think that's the sort of logic the villagers are wanting us to think. Capri and genny are still both around with useful roles because they have been so fixated on each other, the villager probably didn't have to worry about getting seered. They have both been "sketchy", so why Lynch someone the wolves would decide to kill.

No offense, but you doubting your seering has gotten us into a mess in the past. You doubted AM, we lynched her. What besides Finn makes you doubt it? I'm willing to accept the theory that she was converted and that's why she came up wolf.

I think that's the sort of logic the villagers are wanting us to think. Capri and genny are still both around with useful roles because they have been so fixated on each other, the villager probably didn't have to worry about getting seered. They have both been "sketchy", so why Lynch someone the wolves would decide to kill.
This thought occurred to me as well

This wording does not help your case. Why not just say I’m a wolf when you got that result?

Reactions: 2 users
I'm off to class. I'll be on later. Feeling pretty confident about my cray vote for now though

Why would Finn have jailed her if she was village?

So the few games I've played with a jailor, the person who is acted on is essentially removed from the game for that cycle. Basically they can't perform any actions, they can't be acted on, they cannot kill or be killed. So if Genny is village then she may been completely protected for that cycle. Idk if that's what actually happened, as past games I've played the jailing lasted a full day/night cycle and the jailed individuals was not allowed to PM or post on thread either (aka basically removed from the game for a cycle).

This is one of the things concerning me about Genny. There's a few things bothering me about yesterday but the Genny stuff is standing out because up until very recently she's been pretty solidly in my wolfy leans pile. Now I'm just doubting a lot of my previous reads as 2 of the people I had in wolf leans have shifted more to my village side over the past day (along with almost everyone else).

So the few games I've played with a jailor, the person who is acted on is essentially removed from the game for that cycle. Basically they can't perform any actions, they can't be acted on, they cannot kill or be killed. So if Genny is village then she may been completely protected for that cycle. Idk if that's what actually happened, as past games I've played the jailing lasted a full day/night cycle and the jailed individuals was not allowed to PM or post on thread either (aka basically removed from the game for a cycle).

This is one of the things concerning me about Genny. There's a few things bothering me about yesterday but the Genny stuff is standing out because up until very recently she's been pretty solidly in my wolfy leans pile. Now I'm just doubting a lot of my previous reads as 2 of the people I had in wolf leans have shifted more to my village side over the past day (along with almost everyone else).
I will say that is not how the jailer role works in this game. It is just an overnight thing.

Yesterday, I said I suspected jboo, snowy, and cray. Snowy is gone and jboo is cleared, IMO. This leaves cray.

jboo: cleared by capri
capri: cleared by genny using capri's power
pip: cleared by jailing (unless multiple wolves, which I don't think we believe)
genny: not cleared, but actions make sense
stagg: not cleared, but actions have benefited wolves
cray: ?????