WWildzoo Family Reunion - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
thing is, Stagg sorta lied, he hit Glamm and then hit MJ, so he was WRONG then RIGHT, and how samurai and berserki roles work you have to be right the first time to get your second shot

you might have noticed I tried my best to NOT claim my ability until I had used up BOTH times it was available to me.

If you are a vig and you have more than one shot, it doesn't make sense to claim until you've blown your whole wad. I was surprised the baddies didn't kill him after the first claimed vig kill just to try to make sure he didn't have another up his sleeve.

Besides the fact that he killed MJ, that really bothered me.

Plus the way he's claiming his role his written and how it behaves.

It's possible he had a role where once he used his vig power once, he had to use the second shot immediately. That wouldn't be so strange, and it wouldn't be strange if that was a mod "surprise" after using it the first time. Because it puts pressure on the vig after making their guess to pick another target quickly.

Lastly, and here's a heck of a tin foil for you, but it's been clear that this game and the roles and abilities have been written to subvert expectations.

What is it was the death of WM that activated having a conversion opportunity, and it was only the activation of the opportunity that led to a no-kill night. But the conversion didn't actually take place that night, but could happen silently whenever they wished?

Members don't see this ad.

N1
AM elected mayor, 1st night lynch protection, double vote ability (to use 1x? or always?)
D1
Ski vanilla goodie lynched
N2
Caiter/capri claims D1: You found your door was locked. You couldn't leave your room, but at least you felt like no one could get to you either.
Caiter/capri claims this role: "As Dubz's one and only wolfatee (and let's be honest, her favorite manatee), there could be no doubt that you would be the leader of the pack. You are Karabou."
Finn strongly vouches for Caiter/capri.
PM pairs Finn/Caiter/capri, MJ/Sporty, WM/Allieh, Stagg/Cray
WM baddie vote-killed, she is ninja (untrackable baddie)
D2
NO one dies.
N3
PMs shut down for the day
Skimble revealed tin foil hat results from D2 question: 3 non-wolves left
Shelter vote-killed, survivor designator (3 people a night could use ability if lynch is canceled)
Pippy suggests lynch cancel ability best used early in game
D3
NO one dies. N4 Jboo claims she used lynch cancel ability.
N4
SAR/ziggy claims had tinfoil hat, tried to ask how no-kill lynch happened D2 but says lynch cancel she didn't get answer. Points out she thinks tin foil hat may not be ask-a-mod.
JB mention's Kara's hat.
Glamm reveals lynch avoidance
Glamm vote-killed, but NO one dies
D4
SP illusion remover lynched
capri1722 subs for Caiter92.
Glamm shot

N5
PM mash up
Stagg claims Glamm kill
Snowy claims PM shut down ability
Kc lynch write up adder vote-villed
D5
Finn villager jailer killed by Allie bomb
MJ vanillager villager killed

N6
Stagg claims MJ kill
ziggy subbed for SAR
Skim claims tracker:

Cray claims PM mash up
D6

N7

D7

N8
PMs mashed up
Cray claims PM mashup

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
thing is, Stagg sorta lied, he hit Glamm and then hit MJ, so he was WRONG then RIGHT

Except I didn't lie. That's how my role was written. If I hit a wrong person I'd get another shot. If I killed a villager off the bat then I didn't. Maybe that's not how it normally goes, but that's what my ability was. I'm guessing that it has to do with the fact that my role is Wildzoo who considers herself particularly good at hunting the good guys when she is a good guy.

If you are a vig and you have more than one shot, it doesn't make sense to claim until you've blown your whole wad. I was surprised the baddies didn't kill him after the first claimed vig kill just to try to make sure he didn't have another up his sleeve.

I honestly didn't realize that was a thing until this game. I've never heard of the berserker role and I think I'd only heard of Samurai being mentioned in passing if at all (it sounded familiar, but I'd never seen it in a game). If I'd thought that I would really be killed by the village I wouldn't have announced it right away until I got my second shot off. I already explained my reasoning for killing MJ in depth, which can be summed up as he was sketchy AF and near the top of my list and no one was voting for him. Sorry if you don't like it, but I had to use the shot or lose it and I thought he was the best choice.

N1
AM elected mayor, 1st night lynch protection, double vote ability (to use 1x? or always?)
D1
Ski vanilla goodie lynched
N2
Caiter/capri claims D1: You found your door was locked. You couldn't leave your room, but at least you felt like no one could get to you either.
Caiter/capri claims this role: "As Dubz's one and only wolfatee (and let's be honest, her favorite manatee), there could be no doubt that you would be the leader of the pack. You are Karabou."
Finn strongly vouches for Caiter/capri.
PM pairs Finn/Caiter/capri, MJ/Sporty, WM/Allieh, Stagg/Cray
WM baddie vote-killed, she is ninja (untrackable baddie)
D2
NO one dies.
N3
PMs shut down for the day
Skimble revealed tin foil hat results from D2 question: 3 non-wolves left
Shelter vote-killed, survivor designator (3 people a night could use ability if lynch is canceled)
Pippy suggests lynch cancel ability best used early in game
D3
NO one dies. N4 Jboo claims she used lynch cancel ability.
N4
SAR/ziggy claims had tinfoil hat, tried to ask how no-kill lynch happened D2 but says lynch cancel she didn't get answer. Points out she thinks tin foil hat may not be ask-a-mod.
JB mention's Kara's hat.
Glamm reveals lynch avoidance
Glamm vote-killed, but NO one dies
D4
SP illusion remover lynched
capri1722 subs for Caiter92.
Glamm shot

N5
PM mash up
Stagg claims Glamm kill
Snowy claims PM shut down ability
Kc lynch write up adder vote-villed
D5
Finn villager jailer killed by Allie bomb
MJ vanillager villager killed

N6
Stagg claims Finn kill
D6

N7

D7

N8

I never claimed a Finn kill. I think you mean MJ.

Capri still has her ability as of last night. Don't converts usually lose that? So I'm really sure she's not a convert.
you and should both know not always

and it's certainly possible for the convert to have their own power given upon conversion

Except I didn't lie. That's how my role was written. If I hit a wrong person I'd get another shot. If I killed a villager off the bat then I didn't. Maybe that's not how it normally goes, but that's what my ability was. I'm guessing that it has to do with the fact that my role is Wildzoo who considers herself particularly good at hunting the good guys when she is a good guy.

I honestly didn't realize that was a thing until this game. I've never heard of the berserker role and I think I'd only heard of Samurai being mentioned in passing if at all (it sounded familiar, but I'd never seen it in a game). If I'd thought that I would really be killed by the village I wouldn't have announced it right away until I got my second shot off. I already explained my reasoning for killing MJ in depth, which can be summed up as he was sketchy AF and near the top of my list and no one was voting for him. Sorry if you don't like it, but I had to use the shot or lose it and I thought he was the best choice.
this all makes total sense, thank you for explaining it

and yes, I could totally see her using a different variation on the traditional samurai role, and frankly it is one with the potential for a lot more villager on villager violence, so yeah

So I got asked to go into work tonight which means I likely won’t be on until after close so just don’t do anything wild while I’m gone. Y’all know everything I know about my role & results and then some so do with that what you will. I’ll check in maybe once before close but tag me if you have any direct questions. I might be able to briefly check once before close depending on how busy we are. I feel confident in my vote and probably will not change without significant or compelling evidence.

So I got asked to go into work tonight which means I likely won’t be on until after close so just don’t do anything wild while I’m gone. Y’all know everything I know about my role & results and then some so do with that what you will. I’ll check in maybe once before close but tag me if you have any direct questions. I might be able to briefly check once before close depending on how busy we are. I feel confident in my vote and probably will not change without significant or compelling evidence.
I haven't seen you vote?
edit nvm found it

N8 Kill Tally

cray (2) - zigzag, pip, genny
capri (1) - Jboo
genny (1) - capri

5/7
missing: cray, stagg
Deadline 10pm est (~3.5 hours)

ezgif-1-b9bc6863bbac.gif

edit for hours

I'm Dead N8 Kill Tally

cray (3)
- zigzag, pip, genny
capri (1) - jboo
genny (1) - capri

5/7

ezgif-1-b9bc6863bbac.gif

I'm Dead N8 Kill Tally

cray (3)
- zigzag, pip, genny
capri (1) - jboo
genny (1) - capri

5/7

View attachment 247982
You did that more successfully than me trying to do that while in class lol

Members don't see this ad :)
well @Stagg737 I sincerely hope my theory about conversion after the no-kill night isn't true, but seeing as we're the only two votes not cast, it may be up to you and I to not kill each other and try to swing the wolves onto a villager

you all will be making a mistake if you kill me, good luck figuring out who the villager is, because it sounds like you've talked yourself into thinking everyone but me is innocent, in which case after I flip wolf I am not sure what you will do to sort this out

so how about we put our heads together now before that happens?

I still kind of want to vote jboo. I'm not sure her ability is wolfy. I remember being part of a wolf pack that stole the night cancel ability from a villager and used it just for funsies. I don't think jboo's ability puts her in the wolfy category.

don't be ridiculous it isn't me

where are you guys getting off thinking it's me?

I haven't read everything from today
Than maybe you should?

I still kind of want to vote jboo. I'm not sure her ability is wolfy. I remember being part of a wolf pack that stole the night cancel ability from a villager and used it just for funsies. I don't think jboo's ability puts her in the wolfy category.
Capri seered her and isn't voting for her. So do you doubt that seering?

Also did we ever figure out what was up with the whole illusion thing? How could that be at play?
You mean sporty's role? I still don't know what that meant

I went to a neighborhood party last night and got very hydrated. In that time you guys added 8 pages to the thread! I may need a summary.

Yesterday I got a tin foil hat. It said I could put it on and ask a question. I asked how many non-wolves were in the game, and I was told three.

Got the tinfoil hat thing yesterday/night (Sunday 11PM CST, whenever that was with the lynch cancel). I asked if a conversion had happened as of that cycle. Answer I received this morning was "yes". Make of that what you will.

Also I got very little sleep last night so if I seem dumber than usual I probably am. It's always a great sign when you walk in to work and the first person who sees you says "you look terrible!" Thanks... I feel awesome... :rolleyes:
Idk what to make of these

And I have to deal with this ancient emaciated cat that showed up today. hoping for a chip...

Sorry folks, it's been a day.

Going to try to catch up before close, but in reality might end up just scarfing down some tacos and beer and falling asleep on the couch at 9pm

#honestyisthebestpolicy

AM posted some info that she had about other players. How she got this info was not related to her abilities. I figure it must be related to other people's abilities, and info being shared in PM.

All I can say is I can very much vouch for Pip. The rest is ideas/theories.
maybe you already did, but going to need a bit more on this vouch for Pip

and ideas/theories should actually be shared, no credit is given for just having them

Not always. And do you really think that the wolves would let her live this long as an affililation seer. Also, why would she not have checked her PM partner out before revealing her ability (wait was Finn unseerable?) And Finn would totally convert Caiter.
this is totally worth thinking about

So who do you not suspect?

Snowy is not making any kind of sense

This was totally phrased bizarrely.

So either finn was unseerable or capri is lying.

Honestly I think finn was probably unseerable. That would make the only sense. Otherwise there is still probably an unseerable original villager left and I will cry then jump out a window (but actually ya'll are going to kill me so I don't have to worry about making such a mess)

@genny does capri have Lynch avoidance or no?

You may have a good point there

It seems pretty obvious capri is saying she is affiliation seer but every other role is very NAI so this seems like a weird role to me. Plus she won't post who she has cleared or anything, which is super suspect

Because I am stubborn

and I was thinking risk vs reward with capri. if she was affiliation seer, it would suck to Lynch her. But now I am doubting she is

Well I didn't know you wanted me to share that.
D1 - jailed
D2 - finn, wolf
D3 - cancelled
D4 - am, wolf
D5 - genny, inconclusive

There is an alternate explanation.
I'm not saying I'm clearing her off of that.

I absorb abilities used on me and can use them the next day. So I jailed Pippy after Finn tried to jail me the day she died. I seered Capri after she tried to seer me. Day actions don't work on me. And I'm useless unless someone uses an ability on me.

So... which one of you is the redirector? :heckyeah:

Ok well, Capri also said she seered Finn as a wolf, so I think there is maybe a chance that her info is not the most solid

@capri1722 did you get a notification/are you sure you got seered in the first place

I skipped one by mistake.
D1-D4 is correct.
D5 was MJ, but he died the same night
D6 was AM
D7 was Jboo

Ok so I am very unclear now. Is this right?
d1 jailed
d2 finn
d3 cancel
d4 AM
d5 MJ
d6 genny
d7 jboo

What did it say about jboo?

I kind of have a tinfoil theory about why Genny might be village. Clearly the remaining villager(s) does not feel threatened by having an affiliation seer around. Either they believe I am reading them 110% wolf or they have a way to mask their true identity. Genny would fit the latter. Her ability makes her effectively unseerable. Didn’t we say we might be looking for an unseerable villager?

Kill Genny

I think that's the sort of logic the villagers are wanting us to think. Capri and genny are still both around with useful roles because they have been so fixated on each other, the villager probably didn't have to worry about getting seered. They have both been "sketchy", so why Lynch someone the wolves would decide to kill.

No offense, but you doubting your seering has gotten us into a mess in the past. You doubted AM, we lynched her. What besides Finn makes you doubt it? I'm willing to accept the theory that she was converted and that's why she came up wolf.

Let's think on this.

And also, NO there are some PRs that villagers do NOT just leave lying around unless there are some serious extenuating circumstances.

Yesterday, I said I suspected jboo, snowy, and cray. Snowy is gone and jboo is cleared, IMO. This leaves cray.

jboo: cleared by capri
capri: cleared by genny using capri's power
pip: cleared by jailing (unless multiple wolves, which I don't think we believe)
genny: not cleared, but actions make sense
stagg: not cleared, but actions have benefited wolves
cray: ?????

So, do you see how your whole little chart falls apart if capri or genny are baddies? Especially if it's capri?

Capri is not acting like any affiliation seer I've ever seen in a game. None of this makes sense to me.

The way you have cleared the other players is problematic at best, and mostly based on mechanics, and I will tell you right now post and vote analysis will trump using mechanics to catch baddies any day of the week. WZ and I talked about this, she's basically constructed a game that relies on wolves working together, using our brains, being intelligent about PM use, and not overly relying on abilities or assumptions related to mechanics.

Has it not occurred to anyone that with the knowledge that illusions are at work in this game, and with a damn tin foil hat no less, that the chances that results and abilities are leading us in the wrong direction could be quite high?

I had reasons to quote and like usual when I don't do it post by post I forget my thoughts by the end.

The point is, I seriously do not see how I'm the sketchiest person on the board. You are all basically voting me for literally no reason at all, and ignoring all the obvious sketchiness in front of you.

SAR and Capri/caiter were prime conversion targets.
Genny's ability is not inherently wolfy, and yes, I've had her in the wolf pile but she's worth considering anyway.
I don't know why we have cleared jboo beyond taking Capri's word for something when she has been sketch af in communicating results.

Stagg is the only person that doesn't make sense to me as OG. He would be a good conversion target if conversion happened late.

The idea that we don't know if we are hunting an OG or a convert does complicate all this.

Let's think on this.

And also, NO there are some PRs that villagers do NOT just leave lying around unless there are some serious extenuating circumstances.

So, do you see how your whole little chart falls apart if capri or genny are baddies? Especially if it's capri?

Capri is not acting like any affiliation seer I've ever seen in a game. None of this makes sense to me.

The way you have cleared the other players is problematic at best, and mostly based on mechanics, and I will tell you right now post and vote analysis will trump using mechanics to catch baddies any day of the week. WZ and I talked about this, she's basically constructed a game that relies on wolves working together, using our brains, being intelligent about PM use, and not overly relying on abilities or assumptions related to mechanics.

Has it not occurred to anyone that with the knowledge that illusions are at work in this game, and with a damn tin foil hat no less, that the chances that results and abilities are leading us in the wrong direction could be quite high?
The tin foil hat gave me accurate results

@genny why did you jail pippy? Why did you seer capri?
Well, Capri's not going to seer herself, is she?
And I thought Pippy might be lynching people, so I put her in jail for the day. Someone still died, so she didn't do it that day.
So that's two people that should be trustworthy, if there's only one wolf left and if seering is accurate.

Because I feel like it

Also because I liked a bunch of the points she just made

Also why is it more concerning to you that I moved off of a vote instead of voting for her in the first place
It’s not concerning to me, I was just wondering why. Since I know you aren’t bad and since I thought you might have some good insight, idk

I'm Dead N8 Kill Tally

cray (2)
- zigzag, genny
capri (1) - jboo
genny (1) - capri

4/7

Missing: Stagg, Cray, Pippy

Cray is in the lead!

Deadline 10pm est (~45 minutes)

ezgif-1-b9bc6863bbac-gif.247982

Kill Capri

I've had Cray in my wolf leans most of the game until yesterday and what she's saying is making sense. I've had some of the same thoughts which I'd like to get figured out. Capri seems both the most sketchy to me and the most likely to give us a better direction to go with her flip if the game is still going.

I said before AM died I knew she had two votes. SAR asked the tin foil what power she got for getting elected mayor and it told me one was getting a double vote
Oh right right.

I mean, I guess I'm just starting to question the error rate in these kinds of things -- yeah, you may have gotten a correct result, but some of the other stuff can't really be confirmed, I don't think

Speaking of, when is the last time someone has seen an item at all?

Let's think on this.

Right so I am really doing the best I can. Idk why people would keep coming up as wolves if they aren't. Can anyone explain this to me? Do you think it has to do with illusions?

So I will just go back to trusting none of you, I guess?

Reactions: 1 users
I'm Dead N8 Kill Tally

cray (2)
- zigzag, genny
capri (2) - jboo, Stagg
genny (1) - capri

5/7

Missing: Cray, Pippy

Cray and @capri1722 are in the lead!

Deadline 10pm est (~25 minutes)

ezgif-1-b9bc6863bbac-gif.247982

Ok so if the villagers kept an affiliation seer around, there must have been a reason for them to believe they could get around it. Like was stated before, it could be that the villager is unseerable. I have heard that unseerable villagers can come up as wolves. Or maybe they have an ability that lets them chose who shows up as green instead of red, and it was used on Finn because they knew capri would look into her? Idk! I don't think genny is bad because they tried jailing her and I believe her about her ability. Perhaps jboo coming up green isn't the truth? I am going to try and go back and look at timing of things

So, there's 7 of us, so it's technically possible that there are 2 wolves, and this is lylo. I mean, is getting a notification of lylo a given?

I'm trying to figure out how Capri can be a villager and genny a wolf.

If Capri is a goodie, then I have to consider who else is a baddie.

We're clearing Pip because of the jailing, and that's fine if we're only looking for one wolf.

Why were we clearing jboo again?

And Stagg - he's so solid that he's one of the best convert choices, but if things are working as we think, he's a goodie. Not to mention he's been distinctly not villagey this game, so help me God do not want to eat those words.

Also, why are we clearing SAR/ziggy?