WWildzoo Family Reunion - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
giphy.gif

Members don't see this ad.

So, you know what?

Y'all need to lynch a freaking VILLAGER today, and I am not that, so I suggest you take these last 5ish minutes and look elsewhere.

I've already pretty much missed out on my win condition, so whatever.

I'm Chaos, you dingbats.

Get the **** off my vote; you will lose if you vote for me today, and I have a sentimental soft spot for the woofs.

Yea, and with that my vote's going to sit right where it is.

Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
Um, why? She just outed herself as clearly non-wolf. Why the eff would you let that end in a tie????
There's no chaos. We only have 2 non-wolves left and it's Lylo. So there has to be 2 village, 4 wolves right?

What does the bolded part mean?

I got the item after day close yesterday. I asked my question during the middle of night, and I go the answer at the close of day today. Is that clear now? So when I asked the question, WM was alive and when I got the answer, she was dead. I’m not sure how to interpret that, though I suspect the 3 did not include wm.

Kill shelter

For feels, but I’m keeping my eye on dolphin. Personally I think AM is likely wolf, but I agree she’d be a good convert choice, but I’m not going down that road yet.
That means just 2 village as of right now, I think

Some Mechanics Info

Wolves: the uninformed majority, aka the good guys
Villagers: the informed minority, aka the bad guys
Night: the cycle where you vote who to night kill (traditionally lynch)
Lynch: the cycle where you perform your night actions (traditionally night)
Ties: You never know what mischief the mods might get up to when there’s a tie. Both might die, the tiemaker might die. A random ability might spawn. Mayor might die, or maybe any abilities of those tied and the tiemaker will be stripped away. Do you dare make a tie and bet against the mods?

More may be added if the mods think it needs to be here
May the RNG be ever in our favor

Reactions: 1 users
Night 9

latest

@WildZoo and @Karabiner13 looked at each with an excited gleam to their eyes. It seems the pack could not decide who they wanted to kill tonight ending in:
:shifty: :heckyeah: A Tie! :heckyeah: :shifty:
The pack had decided to bet against the mods despite knowing what some possible outcomes could be. Some outcomes were no longer options. The mods ran through the remaining options. The mods decided that pippy and jboo would need to duke it out.

NM-gifs-the-quileute-wolf-pack-27925713-314-126.gif
The two faced off. There was much snarling, fur flying, and yelping heard in the night. In the end only one survived.

Dead is @johnnaboo, who was Allieh, a wolf who could cancel one lynch

It is now Day 9. Deadline is 7am EST. Get your actions in!

Family Members:

5. @ziggyandjazzy (formerly sar)
13. @PippyPony
14. @genny
16. @Stagg737
18. @Crayola227

Dead:
Skiski - Kaydubs, vanilla wolf
Weim - STL, ninja
Shelter - Sporty, designated survivors
Sporty - Trilt, illusion remover
Glamm - Jboo, 1x night kill avoidance
Kcough - Bear, lynch write-up additions
Allie - MJ, bomb
Finn - Sandy/Elkhart, jailer
MJ - Snowy, vanilla wolf
AM - Zen/Glam, vanilla wolf
Skilary - Kcough, retroactive tracker
Snowy - Finn, pm silencer
Dolphin - Pippy, night PMer
Capri - Karabou, affiliation seer
Jboo - Allieh, lynch cancel

Honestly wtf. Why is the game not over?

Ok honestly wtf. I no longer like the illusion video (jk it’s still hilarious)

Reactions: 1 user
Ok so no one died the night before because pip prevented Stagg from killing someone. Or??? I have a lot of questions and no answers and honestly **** the RNG it can suck a ****

Ok so no one died the night before because pip prevented Stagg from killing someone. Or??? I have a lot of questions and no answers and honestly **** the RNG it can suck a ****

What? No. Why the eff would you think that? Pippy is freaking village. She basically outed herself on thread and you and Genny both sat on Jboo. Seriously, do you think I would bus my village partner if we were about to win or are you just throwing shade? So either Pippy is the final villager (doubtful), she has a really dumb partner (doubtful given who was on her vote) or you or Genny are the last village. Regardless, I'm too tired and annoyed to think right now, so if you're really a wolf re-director get your s*** together tonight and save this game.

only partway caught up

so I think it would have been lylo if the baddie kill had gone through

so I think it is still lylo

What? No. Why the eff would you think that? Pippy is freaking village. She basically outed herself on thread and you and Genny both sat on Jboo. Seriously, do you think I would bus my village partner if we were about to win or are you just throwing shade? So either Pippy is the final villager (doubtful), she has a really dumb partner (doubtful given who was on her vote) or you or Genny are the last village. Regardless, I'm too tired and annoyed to think right now, so if you're really a wolf re-director get your s*** together tonight and save this game.
tee hee heeeeee

this one thinks I can die

There's no chance that jboo was actually red, right?

The only way I can make sense of the no kill here is if I was redirected onto Stagg and he was the target.

Which doesn't make a lot of sense to me because if I was part of the village, I would have crucified him today for those two shots, but idk how else to explain it, so maybe these villagers are just weirdos.
wait, so you think the redirection had a protective effect on him?

I seriously don't even know! there was 3 minutes left. every time I change my answer like that on a test I end up switching to the wrong ****ing answer because I doubt myself. And you know how my ability works, it's not that easy for me to "save the game"