WWildzoo Family Reunion - Sign-Ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
STOP THAT. I CLAIMED HER FIRST
Nope. We’ve been twlovers since late 2016/early 2017. I believe I claimed her first.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Jokes on you guys, I actually made 3 accounts to farm likes. SkiOtter and SportsPonies are all alter egos of myself

Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Jokes on you guys, I actually made 3 accounts to farm likes. SkiOtter and SportsPonies are all alter egos of myself
Your OG account is doing **** work on the like farming apparently. How could you let your second account make it onto notable members instead of you?!

Reactions: 1 users
I DONT KNOW WHY WE ARE YELLING
giphy.gif

A671D45A-E4E5-4478-B70F-4491C9AF015C.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
ask and you shall receive
View attachment 247154

That is what we call the Sketch, let it flow through you and permeate your being muahaha

Yaaaaas I knew it was a wolf in a suit.

I kinda like the one I found too. I might go back to that one after the game is over.

I even changed my tagline just for you to really channel that inner sketch

Reactions: 3 users
But actually wolfing like this would be freaking hilarious. So much potential for slips.

Reactions: 3 users
I love seeing MJ's avatar and WTF's old one around the forum.

Gotta say though I appreciate the support behind my fan club in that they’re all trying to be me. I feel like a modern day celebrity at Halloween!

Gotta say though I appreciate the support behind my fan club in that they’re all trying to be me. I feel like a modern day celebrity at Halloween!
I see you're still using my quote in your signature :p

Do I need to add the “deal with it” sunglasses to my red panda???
You're the one saying people wanted to be you. And here you are trying to be me! :p

guys

someone give me an avatar to change to..I'm not sure if anyone's isn't being used yet!

This thread (and the entire forum now, really) is an absolute nightmare to read.

Reactions: 2 users
guys

someone give me an avatar to change to..I'm not sure if anyone's isn't being used yet!
archive.org knows... not all of the things, but some of the things. Here's ones that I could pull (although I think they're from outside the family)

141366.jpg

I wasn't brave enough to pick @dyachei's old avatar

images

Here's my old avatar from back before the name change

Does anyone have LIS's old avatar, with the animal in the snow? That's the one I went on archive.org to find.

Nope, changed my mind, so long as @WhtsThFrequency doesn't mind.

Can't find the link for @PrincessButterCup's avatar again, but it's attached if I can manage it.
View attachment 247152
@shortnsweet
230407.jpg

@devyn
398330.jpg
14725B60-CB4F-487C-8A4F-4EBB83F8C281.jpeg