WWintry WWildlife - 6th Annual Noob WW Game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Sorry @Elkhart for killing you on the very first night we could choose- you were already too good that we had to get rid of you, but I'm glad Doktor brought you back- you had really good insight and were really fun to play with!

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Also I'd like to add that when I submitted the kill tonight, WZ originally said that the kill failed and I think the three of us just about ragequit until WZ said she was just joking like 40 minutes of frustration later

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
I’m just upset that BigCats eluded me so many times lol

• Haha
Members don't see this ad :)
Also, can I just say that I really appreciated all the faith I got from villagers in the early game? I really enjoyed getting gifts and abilities, especially since they were the only way I could really contribute to wolf-hunting.

Reactions: 4 users
Back into mostly retirement I go. Here for consultation services though should anyone want me to look over a game design but not need help running it :D

The whispers were the dead sending out gifts to whoever we chose every night

Reactions: 8 users
Great job mods!! <3
Ty for letting me be a manator, I look forward to being able to do it again!

awesome work players, I hope ya stick around and play some more games!! (shameless plug that I will have a new one out soon ;) )

When and how did conversion take place?

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
I’m just upset that BigCats eluded me so many times lol
You were so good!! I was always impressed when people stuck with their gut about me- @killerleaf and @Doktor_dud3 also come to mind as strong BigCats tunnelers who were also totally right but got outvoted or outtalked lol. If y'all had looked back at the mayor votes, you would've also seen that both Grad and kras voted for me for mayor- I was just glad no one seemed to dig that far back since I had no way to talk myself out of that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Great job mods!! <3

awesome work players, I hope ya stick around and play some more games!! (shameless plug that I will have a new one out soon ;) )

Grad tried twice to convert diff, got caught the second time and got lynched, but his ability meant that he could autoconvert anyone on his lynch train, so even though we knew Wolfie was going to give diff a healing item, we figured the conversion would have already happened by then.

You were so good!! I was always impressed when people stuck with their gut about me- @killerleaf and @Doktor_dud3 also come to mind as strong BigCats tunnelers who were also totally right but got outvoted or outtalked lol. If y'all had looked back at the mayor votes, you would've also seen that both Grad and kras voted for me for mayor- I was just glad no one seemed to dig that far back since I had no way to talk myself out of that one.
I had figured that out and ask to seer you N4, but then something happened that prevented me to seer you and I seered Hammer instead...

I did get accidentally spoiled on the fact that wolves were trying to convert me, but after getting healed by Aflac, I was hopeful it wouldn't go through. Alas, I didn't realize they'd try again... and again.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users
I want to give a shout out to the writers and mods of the game. It was beautifully written and I loved the story telling of it all and I hope to help write my own game some day.

note: still can’t get over the COLD WATER SHRIMP

• Haha
  • Love
The answer to the eternal question

To shrimp or not to shrimp? :thinking:

This was dinner tonight
20200102_184743.jpg

• Haha
I had figured that out and ask to seer you N4, but then something happened that prevented me to seer you and I seered Hammer instead...
Yep, if anyone ever tried to seer me, they'd see Hammers or whoever was the next person below me on the list. That's why I ran for mayor and that's why I was the one to do all of the night kills.

I didn’t even think to look that far omg

I did get accidentally spoiled on the fact that wolves were trying to convert me, but after getting healed by Aflac, I was hopeful it wouldn't go through. Alas, I didn't realize they'd try again... and again.
What can we say, we just really liked you :p

• Haha
Great job mods!! <3

Yeah, I was converted at the end of the gradus lynch, as his dying act. I was SO MAD.

...Especially since I'd just outed that I was attacked by the converter, and people picked up on that, so I was sure I'd be a goner for that reason alone.

• Haha
Grad tried twice to convert diff, got caught the second time and got lynched, but his ability meant that he could autoconvert anyone on his lynch train, so even though we knew Wolfie was going to give diff a healing item, we figured the conversion would have already happened by then.
I wondered about the timeline of this... should’ve questioned it more

Yep, if anyone ever tried to seer me, they'd see Hammers or whoever was the next person below me on the list. That's why I ran for mayor and that's why I was the one to do all of the night kills.
Ahhhh that makes so much sense!! I was suspicious of you the whole game and was mad that the seer didn't work

• Haha
Did it say that you seered Hammers or did it say that Hammers's results were mine?

Did it say that you seered Hammers or did it say that Hammers's results were mine?
It said that my seer didn't work and that Hammers is village. So basically it confirmed a person I didn't ask for

• Haha
I will say we wolves really had no hand in most of the villager lynches especially towards the beginning- we just sat back and enjoyed the show. Especially for the tie lynch- I think maybe I was voting in that and that was it? We got really lucky with a lot of stuff lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Oh I will also have all the wolves know I had all the OGs (I dont convert hunt without more originals flipping) pinned to the wall for days in my PMs ;) ! y'all played a great game and fooled lots of people

villagers: keep your head up high. I know how devastating it can be to get to end game and lose. it really sucks but y'all gave it your all and had some hard circumstances. please keep playing!

and 3P: thanks for letting me be your manator :D hopefully I imparted even a little wisdom :)

much love to everyone involved in the game

• Haha
I will say we wolves really had no hand in most of the villager lynches especially towards the beginning- we just sat back and enjoyed the show

I'm still mad about the eriyo lynch tbh... we really did the work for you guys!

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Can I also say how much I appreciate your profile picture. Fox face diving into snow makes me laugh every time

There is a gif of it somewhere and it is hilarious. I just don't know how to do the gifs right on here lol

Also we totally got lucky with AFF- Mrs blocked AFF on a whim one day, we killed them the next day, and we had no idea that they were the healer until we saw the writeup the next day. I chose to kill AFF since acanth had told me over PM that they had upgraded AFF to seer and I was like "lol no you won't". Totally lucky and random move on our part.

• Wow
  • Haha
I don't think we ever got the answer to this - who was the other person who could act on the night of the night cancel? And did mayo get to pick who could act, or was it random?

Excellent job @Eriyo and I hope you had fun despite my creepy jokes!

• Wow
I assume that mayo picked, and that that was why she vouched for me later, but never did pick up on who else could do things.

That reminds me, sorry @acanthuroidei for pocketing you!! Hope you can forgive me for using you as my villager cred all game!

Congratulations everybody for finishing the game

To avoid being called "Uncle" in the future, let the record show that I am a humble 20something years old

If anyone was confused about me saying I'm a 30 year veteran, this game was invented in a Russian psychology classroom in 1986. Do some math.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users
@muttmanager thanks for being a great manator! Although I guess I wish I had asked for your guidance more.. looks like I needed it lol

• Love