www.vote-do.com -- create your own surveys!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Phillip

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello ppl. I have been watching this board for sometime now, and I would like to introduce a website that I have just completed.
www.vote-do.com

This is a survey site designed only for DO physicians and DO students. Basically you can create your own surveys which are instantly able to be voted on by others.

There are three types of surveys you can create/vote on: Either-Or, Choose Five, or Select One -- they are self-explanatory.

Anyways, please spread the word around to your DO peers. It's a simple site but with alot of function and thank God, no advertising.

I myself will be going to TCOM this Fall as an MS-1, and I can't wait (well, really I can).
smile.gif

Phillip
p.s. the website is very fresh, and I'd appreciate any bug reports. The goal is to get it relatively maintenance free before school starts (e.g. how can one study massive amounts of highly detailed information and still be a webmasta?)

Members don't see this ad.

PHILLIP,

thank you for your survey post. it's well-informed and useful.

Thank you. Incidentally, there is also a copy of the 1999 International License Document from the AOA in the Files section. It lists in what countries DOs can practice. It's interesting...

Phillip www.vote-do.com