Wyoming results Anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

benbhunter

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard about acceptances or interviews from Wyoming? My application was revised but i havent heard anything back from them yet.

Members don't see this ad.

They've already had their two weeks of interviews and are making their final admission selections on March 1st...

sorry :(

so are they done with interviews for good?

Members don't see this ad :)
They've already had their two weeks of interviews and are making their final admission selections on March 1st...

sorry :(

Hmm ok thanx, its weird i should have gotten at least a notification that i was rejected.

so are they done with interviews for good?

From what I know they are done. The app deadline was Dec. 1st and they had two weeks of interviews in February and make the decisions on March 1st. They said around 320 applied, 220 selected for interviews and 170 that actually came. From that number, they take it down to 52 for the 2010 class.

You are right, Wyoming did all their interviews in two weeks mid-February and will be calling those accepted in a few weeks.

Actually...they'll be e-mailing people of the results on March 1st.

On that day, people will be notified whether they are accepted, denied, or wait-listed.

:eek: WOW! How do you know? And I thought I would have to wait unti mid-March...

Because when I had the interview, I believe it was either Maria or Jo Anne who told us that you will know your status by that date.

I hope you are right!!! It will save me more interviews and plane tickets!

Yup, so right now the admission committee meets today, deciding...