Xavier University College of pharmacy C/O 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

akz616

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody applying or already Interviewed or have a scheduled interview with XUCOP? :welcome:

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Anybody applying or already Interviewed or have a scheduled interview with XUCOP? :welcome:
I interviewed in November, and received my acceptance this past weekend.

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations mstee9. what date in November did you interview? mine was the last day of November.

I received my acceptance letter this past weekend. will be sending my $500 this week. Did you complete all your prerequisite? I have ethics and religion left. I am taking religion this winter at a community college. my class starts on Monday. Then ethics in the spring at Xavier.

I received my acceptance letter this past weekend. will be sending my $500 this week. Did you complete all your prerequisite? I have ethics and religion left. I am taking religion this winter at a community college. my class starts on Monday. Then ethics in the spring at Xavier.
I still need ethics and biostatistics. I'll take them both at Xavier in the summer. My work schedule won't let me take a class in the spring. I wish.

I still need ethics and biostatistics. I'll take them both at Xavier in the summer. My work schedule won't let me take a class in the spring. I wish.[/QUOTE

Last edited:
Thanks for the information Nick. I am looking to roommate with pharmacy students. Maybe share a 2 or 3 bedroom apartment. Pls let me know if you have anyone in your class. Thanks

I still need ethics and biostatistics. I'll take them both at Xavier in the summer. My work schedule won't let me take a class in the spring. I wish.
I am also working but i will try to ethics this spring. Did you send your transcript to the school yet? Do you have an online profile with the school yet?

Congratulations everyone on your acceptance. I truly look forward to working with you all. I am currrently looking for a roommate to get an apartment with in a Safe area. I am not from New Orleans .If any of you all are interested please reach out.

Thanks for the information Nick. I am looking to roommate with pharmacy students. Maybe share a 2 or 3 bedroom apartment. Pls let me know if you have anyone in your class. Thanks
I am also looking for a roommate as well. I am not for the New Orleans area and I have been searching for safe and affordable apartments.

Last edited:
Has anyone recently received a call for an interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats for those who already got the acceptance letter and good luck for those who are waiting. I am 4 year pharmacy student and i was just wondering if anyone is interested in buying a full furniture with a good price. The reason am selling is because i am going to move from Nola as soon as i graduate. If anyone is interested inbox me...thank you!

I am also looking for a roommate as well. I am not for the New Orleans area and I have been searching for safe and affordable apartments.

Hi, How is your search for a safe and affordable apartments? did you find one? i am still searching and hoping i find one soon. let me know

I was interviewed in January, got acceptance letter and paid my deposit. Now taking remaining pre-req classes this semester. When do they start sending out brochures and and other info?

I was interviewed in January, got acceptance letter and paid my deposit. Now taking remaining pre-req classes this semester. When do they start sending out brochures and and other info?
Yea. I was wondering the sane thing.

Congrats for those who already got the acceptance letter and good luck for those who are waiting. I am 4 year pharmacy student and i was just wondering if anyone is interested in buying a full furniture with a good price. The reason am selling is because i am going to move from Nola as soon as i graduate. If anyone is interested inbox me...thank you!
Hi! I also got accepted for COP class of 2021 & I was still waiting on information packets from the school. But I'm moving from Houston & really really need help in finding a safe & affordable place to live, with roommate. Let me know if anyone finds anything. Also are you selling a place fully furnished or do you mean just furniture?? I tried looking for a fb group of some sort but didn't find anything. Would y'all be interested in starting one?

Hi! I also got accepted for COP class of 2021 & I was still waiting on information packets from the school. But I'm moving from Houston & really really need help in finding a safe & affordable place to live, with roommate. Let me know if anyone finds anything. Also are you selling a place fully furnished or do you mean just furniture?? I tried looking for a fb group of some sort but didn't find anything. Would y'all be interested in starting one?
We should start one. I don't think there's one yet.

Okay, hey everyone I made a facebook group. Feel free to join! It is name "Xavier University College of pharmacy CO2021"

Okay, hey everyone I made a facebook group. Feel free to join! It is name "Xavier University College of pharmacy CO2021"
Hi! Can't seem to find the group you created on FB. can you post a link here if possible. Thanks.