Xavier vs. University of Cincinnati (Nontraditional/unusual situation)

Xavier or UC?

• Total voters

ogleea

5+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I think this is the wrong place to post this. This sub-forum is for medical school selection
@Lucca

Members don't see this ad :)
Go to UC. Bigger school and it is cheaper overall.

Also, Xavier's "affiliated Caribbean medical school" is the worst pro I've ever heard. Put that under con x1000 and eliminate Xavier as a choice for even associating with such an awful school.

Go to UC. Bigger school and it is cheaper overall.

Also, Xavier's "affiliated Caribbean medical school" is the worst pro I've ever heard. Put that under con x1000 and eliminate Xavier as a choice for even associating with such an awful school.

That's fair. And I've heard that Carribean medical schools aren't the best, but I haven't spent too much time looking into them. It was just what was listed on their website.

That's fair. And I've heard that Carribean medical schools aren't the best, but I haven't spent too much time looking into them. It was just what was listed on their website.

Don't even think about going to a Carib med school. If your goal is Med school, go to Cinci and take advantage of the research opportunities and minimize debt. Do well in your classes and you'll be fine.