Xavier

GDbyeKitty

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 18, 2005
Sunny Cali
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
    tlnbtb said:
    Has anyone received a confirmation letter from Xavier saying that they have received your application?
    Nope I haven't received any type of confirmation yet. The person I spoke with said they will start sending letters out after the Feb 15 deadline. So I guess we'll just have to wait. :oops:

lucky11

10+ Year Member
    5+ Year Member
    Jul 23, 2004
      tlnbtb said:
      Has anyone received a confirmation letter from Xavier saying that they have received your application?

Yes...I got a letter in the mail last week that my application is being reviewed. I submitted my application in Nov '05. Hope this helps

About the Ads

csa78

10+ Year Member
      5+ Year Member
      Jan 31, 2006
      1. Pre-Pharmacy
        I got an e-mail last week from an Admissions Office stating that they did not recieve any of my Transcripts and Letters of Recommendation ... I am pretty worried, as I turned them in about a month ago .... I really don't want to ask my recommenders for another recommendation since I've been bugging them for the past year.... hopefully it's in a tote somewhere waiting to be opened ... anyone have this problem and did everyone have their recommendations sent directly to Xavier? Hopefully the USPS is working well down there. Good luck to all!

GDbyeKitty

10+ Year Member
        5+ Year Member
        Nov 18, 2005
        Sunny Cali
        1. Pre-Pharmacy
          csa78 said:
          I got an e-mail last week from an Admissions Office stating that they did not recieve any of my Transcripts and Letters of Recommendation ... I am pretty worried, as I turned them in about a month ago .... I really don't want to ask my recommenders for another recommendation since I've been bugging them for the past year.... hopefully it's in a tote somewhere waiting to be opened ... anyone have this problem and did everyone have their recommendations sent directly to Xavier? Hopefully the USPS is working well down there. Good luck to all!
          Same thing happened to me. I sent my application in right before the storm... probably got lost somewhere so I ended up sending them my entire app again.

tlnbtb

10+ Year Member
          7+ Year Member
          Feb 28, 2005
          1. Pharmacy Student
            When did u send it in? They are telling me anything over the phone and I am worry that since the deadline is approaching, what if they never received mine and therefore I am not qualify to apply this year.

wheelsonfire

10+ Year Member
            5+ Year Member
            Feb 27, 2005
            1. Other Health Professions Student
              tlnbtb said:
              When did u send it in? They are telling me anything over the phone and I am worry that since the deadline is approaching, what if they never received mine and therefore I am not qualify to apply this year.

I applied before Katrina.

About the Ads
              This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
              2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
              3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
              4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
              5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
              6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
              7. This thread is locked.