1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Yah-E

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by s.mutans, Nov 9, 2002.

1. s.mutans

s.mutans Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hi! I have kept up with all your posts regarding NOVA! I was wondering what is there to do there. I am intervieweing there in two weeks. Because of the impressions I have received I decided to take a week there with my family.

What places of interest are there in the MIAMI and NOVA area?

Would it be possible to attend one of the classes/sessions and see exactly how the dental school environment is.

2. Yah-E

Yah-E Toof Sniper
    10+ Year Member

Non-Student
    S. mutans:

Congrats on your interview invitation! There are plenty of things to do down here in South FL! It all depends on what your family enjoys doing, the beaches is always a nice place to be for a day. Both downtown Fort Lauderdale and Miami are worth visiting. Heck, if you're here for a week, I would convince your parents to go down to the Keys. It's only 4 hours away! We can talk more about what you can do with your parents during your stay when we meet.

About attending classes with us or with me, yes, you're more than welcome to! I'm sure I'll meet you during your interview as I like to meet future possible Nova dental students. Let me know when your exact interview date is!

Andy:cool:

3. s.mutans

s.mutans Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Thanks for the offer. I would like to spend a day with you and check out your classes.
    My parents would not be going with me.
    I am married and I have a 2yr old child. That's what I mean by my family. Of course I would go alone with you during the classes.

As for places to go, I have an interview November 19th. I hope to see you then.

4. Yah-E

Yah-E Toof Sniper
    10+ Year Member

Non-Student
    I'll look forward to meet you then!

5. Beagle

Beagle Meet BEAGLE
    7+ Year Member

To Yah-E,
    I will be attending my NOVA interview on November 14th.
    Maybe I will see you there
    :clap: :clap: :clap:

Beagle

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...