Yale interview question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr Chooch

will row for toast
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what time the day starts for the afternoon interviewees? I think I lost my planner with all my interview info in it! :eek: Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

it either starts at 7:45 for morning people or around 11 for the afternoon people.

Thanks a lot Yogi! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by Dr Chooch
Thanks a lot Yogi! :)

no problem, although u should probably check back w/ secretary. i think people from the afternoon sessions started to trickle in around 10-something like 10:30...forgot.

i have written in my planner "10:45 at the LATEST!" apparently, i thought i was going to forget, seeing as how i'm not getting in until 2am the 'night' before! when's your interview, dr. chooch? i'm there this friday (nov 1st) and flying into la guardia at about 11pm on halloween night! :eek: it was the best i could arrange w/my work schedules.

Originally posted by GoodMonkey
i have written in my planner "10:45 at the LATEST!" apparently, i thought i was going to forget, seeing as how i'm not getting in until 2am the 'night' before! when's your interview, dr. chooch? i'm there this friday (nov 1st) and flying into la guardia at about 11pm on halloween night! :eek: it was the best i could arrange w/my work schedules.

My interview was yesterday. It went really well, the school is awesome. Everyone was pretty laid back, and the interviews were no stress. Good luck and have fun!

thanx for the info, dr. chooch. i'm there this friday and am really geeked up about the interview. yeah, i'm a big ol' nerd. glad to hear it was low stress. :)