Yale Interview Schedule

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

phenylalanine

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello,

just a quick question, what are the two time frames for yale interview? I know there is an early start and a late start.

also, yale is non-rolling, no?

Members don't see this ad.

sim4radonc said:
hello,

just a quick question, what are the two time frames for yale interview? I know there is an early start and a late start.

also, yale is non-rolling, no?

Bump.. I have been wondering about the same thing...since my file was complete on 8/15 and I haven't heard a thing since

And yea Yale is non-rolling.

yale is non-rolling...that's all i know

sadly, i thought knowing that would get me through the mcat

Members don't see this ad :)
not sure what you mean about 2 time frames

yale is non-rolling, began interviewing late september and ends in march

admissions decisions all come out in march

i interviewed in september

I just got an interview invite, but the email doesn't list the times. I called once to schedule, but had to tell them to wait while I checked travel plans. The office told me the times, but I can't completely remember...

I think it was something like 9-12 for the morning, and 1 or 2-5 for the afternoon session. I think it was two three or four hour blocks of times, anyways...

Uhhh, was that what you were asking for?

I think you are referring to the interview times?? The morning slot starts at 7:45; I'm not sure about the later one...

Hope that helps!

unicorn06 said:
not sure what you mean about 2 time frames

yale is non-rolling, began interviewing late september and ends in march

admissions decisions all come out in march

i interviewed in september

thanks for repeating what i said with a definition of non-rolling :rolleyes:

TheDarkSide said:
I think you are referring to the interview times?? The morning slot starts at 7:45; I'm not sure about the later one...

Hope that helps!

haha yeah.. that's what I meant, sorry I should have been more clear.

I think the morning slot starts at 7:45... and the later one starts at 10:45am?? please anyone let me know if I am wrong.

I have to schedule my interview in january, that's why I wanted to make sure it is not rolling

The morning starts at 7:45 and you're out by 2, the afternoon runs 10:45 - 5:00.

Be careful with flight plans though because I did the morning interview, and then my tour started late and also went a little late, so I didn't get out until almost 3 and almost missed my plane.