Yale interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GreenCenter

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
People who got interviews at Yale, when were you complete? Please post any info on interview dates, adcom meetings, etc. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

complete 10/5 invited 10/25 for interview....

really cool place, i hope i can get in!

Members don't see this ad :)
Complete mid October, Invite Nov 29th.

People who got interviews at Yale, when were you complete? Please post any info on interview dates, adcom meetings, etc. Thanks!

Sent in all the stuff (secondary and money) first week of August. They didn't update their status page till early/mid October. Interview invite October 31st.

bump.. any other news?

for those that interviewed - what timeline were you given in terms of acceptances/waitlists/rejections??

yale is non-rolling

all admissions decisions are sent out third week of march.

the dean said that they accept very conservatively at first (approx. 100), and then actively use the waitlist thru april trying to fill up the class as much as possible before second look weekend.

it seems as though people who have already gotten inteviews are high priority. what are the chances of getting an interview from now until March?

I didn't send in my application until the deadline, and was finally complete Dec 8th. If by some miracle I get an interview, my stats aren't stellar, I fully expect to be interviewing for a waitlist position.

how did you recieve the invite (mail or email)? im still waiting for a decision...

high priority OR early applicants. *wishful thinking*

i was confirmed mid - october at yale.. but you never know - i am trying to be optimistic since getting my penn deferral-- i was confirmed at stanford on Nov 7th, and received an interview invite four weeks later...sooo. you never know!!

:luck:

i wouldnt lose hope if you are interviewing late. because it is non-rolling, you are not competing for a waitlist spot if you are scheduled for february; everyone is equal. no decisions are made till march.

i wouldnt lose hope if you are interviewing late. because it is non-rolling, you are not competing for a waitlist spot if you are scheduled for february; everyone is equal. no decisions are made till march.

sweet. i'm keeping my fingers crossed. hopefully i'll get one in the new year :)

i got an interview this morning (email)!!!! good luck!!! here's rooting for more good news for us late/waiting applicants ... cheers :luck:

Ahh, Yale. My dream med school :love:

I was complete early December... Still no love from the adcom.

Where's Yale in it's process? Do they interview till March? The seem like a black hole of applications. Anyone have any info on their admissions process?? I just got a random email from them saying my application was being reviewed (i got this same email a while ago too...).

lol i was complete on 12/13 haha that can't possibly be good