Yale News?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

seekingwisdom

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Now that interviews are pretty much done, anyone know when we will hear from them? Have any stories or anecdotes to share with us?

Members don't see this ad.

Mr. Silverman said decisions go out March 23. From past threads it looks like acceptances go out via email and all else is snail.

Members don't see this ad :)
Last year's yale thread said the acceptances were all sent via email on March 28 at 12noon exactly. Those who didn't receive the email eventually received a letter with their decision. I'm not sure if Mr. Silverman told them March 23 last year too or whether their date was the 28th, but here's hoping for lucky Friday March 23rd.

Good Luck to all!!

I'm really excited about Yale, but I feel like they're just hurting themselves by having a late acceptance date. Granted it is a kickass school, but by that time, a lot of students will have multiple acceptances.

In any case, I wish they would just do it sooner! Y'all had the ENTIRE season to go through apps. Decide, goddamit.

seriously, right? i can just see the bliss of no grades shimmering in front of me....

Good luck to you all. Yale was the last school I heard from last year but it was worth the wait.

I'm really excited about Yale, but I feel like they're just hurting themselves by having a late acceptance date. Granted it is a kickass school, but by that time, a lot of students will have multiple acceptances.

Remind me again how that is hurting them? IMO, decisions should go out 2 weeks before May 15th; not sending in your deposit=withdraw. That would make the process much simpler and prevent me from slacking my last semester.