Yale SOM Honor Code

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

A Wall

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there any current Yale school of med student who knows whether you guys have an honor code, and if so, whether it's posted online? Any help would be much appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know whether Yale's got an honor code, and if so, whether it's available online someplace? Thanks much.

Does anyone know whether Yale's got an honor code, and if so, whether it's available online someplace? Thanks much.
Isn't that in your student handbook?
If I recall correctly the handbook I was given during my interview said something about the honor code.

Members don't see this ad :)
Isn't that in your student handbook?
If I recall correctly the handbook I was given during my interview said something about the honor code.

a med student asking the pre-meds? :laugh: perhaps you are looking for the allo forum

Is there any current Yale school of med student who knows whether you guys have an honor code, and if so, whether it's posted online? Any help would be much appreciated.

Doesn't every school have an honor code? It basically says, "My work is my own and I will not cheat."

Doesn't every school have an honor code? It basically says, "My work is my own and I will not cheat."

"And I won't touch my monkey" :D

Myeh, figured pre-meds often know more about the schools than the students themselves... I researched the hell out of schools in preparation for interviews and then decision-making. Now, I'm just sort of along for the ride.

I don't have a copy of the student handbook, unfortunately, hence looking for the HC online.

While I'm quite sure that not touching one's monkey is an integral part of Yale's HC, it'd still be helpful to see it for myself. No current students floating around out there who could help me out?

Myeh, figured pre-meds often know more about the schools than the students themselves... I researched the hell out of schools in preparation for interviews and then decision-making. Now, I'm just sort of along for the ride.

I don't have a copy of the student handbook, unfortunately, hence looking for the HC online.

ooo okay, gotcha. sorry, i can't help. but hopefully someone else can!