Yale: Still Hope Left

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

brandonite

Moderator Emeritus
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
As part of my continuing series on the status of schools... :D

I just talked to the Yale people. They told me that my application is "at the review board", and they'll be interviewing until mid-March. So, hopefully that means that they are still issuing interview invitations. So, there's still hope left!

I was complete on December 4th.

Members don't see this ad.

Good luck, brandonite!! :) I'm sure you'll be getting that invite soon (if not, it's their loss).
And btw, knock 'em dead at Duke!! :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Hehe. Thanks for the support guys...

About a couple weeks ago, we'd sorta decided that Yale had stopped issuing invitations, and now it seems pretty clear that they haven't. So, that was the reason for this thread.

Just to make it clear... :D I don't really need to have a new thread for my applications to every school. :D

So, for those of you who applied to Yale: they'll be issuing invitations for the next couple weeks! Good luck to all of us! :D

I was told that the admissions committee will be meeting on March 11th to make the final decisions on acceptance/rejections/waitlist, etc. So I would think that there is definitely still hope until then. Good luck eveyone.